"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tinder is 90% full of Attention Whoares

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Looking through Tinder these days, 90% of the women on there look like Instagram attention whoares. Their profile is basically just an advertisement for their Instagram account, where they post pictures of themselves posing in various positions with expensive tat that someone else probably paid for. And they post comments in the profile such as "never on here" or "looking for friends" which show that their profile is nothing but simp bait.

I think the attention whoaring is reaching epidemic levels. It's getting sad to see so many messed-up women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Looking through Tinder these days, 90% of the women on there look like Instagram attention whoares. Their profile is basically just an advertisement for their Instagram account, where they post pictures of themselves posing in various positions with expensive tat that someone else probably paid for. And they post comments in the profile such as "never on here" or "looking for friends" which show that their profile is nothing but simp bait.

I think the attention whoaring is reaching epidemic levels. It's getting sad to see so many messed-up women.
they just want to pump up their perceived market value .

an average woman would still be average no matter how many followers she has
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Looking through Tinder these days, 90% of the women on there look like Instagram attention whoares. Their profile is basically just an advertisement for their Instagram account, where they post pictures of themselves posing in various positions with expensive tat that someone else probably paid for. And they post comments in the profile such as "never on here" or "looking for friends" which show that their profile is nothing but simp bait.

I think the attention whoaring is reaching epidemic levels. It's getting sad to see so many messed-up women.
The whole thing right now has reached Dumpster Fire levels. I used to say that "I swipe when I'm bored." These days I might do ten swipes and just close the app out of revulsion. I see three categories: Snap/Insta catfishing, <5's that I wouldn't even consider meeting, and an occasional card that appears genuine and at least minimally attractive. The problem with the latter category is that I know I'll never match with them.

So now my swiping takes less than a minute before I just don't have the energy to invest.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
The whole thing right now has reached Dumpster Fire levels. I used to say that "I swipe when I'm bored." These days I might do ten swipes and just close the app out of revulsion. I see three categories: Snap/Insta catfishing, <5's that I wouldn't even consider meeting, and an occasional card that appears genuine and at least minimally attractive. The problem with the latter category is that I know I'll never match with them.

So now my swiping takes less than a minute before I just don't have the energy to invest.
swipe apps are not the best way to meet above average looking women , try to talk with them in real life by cold approaching
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
swipe apps are not the best way to meet above average looking women , try to talk with them in real life by cold approaching
Agreed. But as a busy entrepreneur who is co-parenting two adolescents in the midst of a pandemic, I don't exactly have the time or opportunity to go out on cold-approach sprees.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Agreed. But as a busy entrepreneur who is co-parenting two adolescents in the midst of a pandemic, I don't exactly have the time or opportunity to go out on cold-approach sprees.
I do not do that either , but when I see someone that I like I try to open her and see where it goes .

this cold approaching sprees are over rated

plus from my point of view you also look like a wired person for just staying in one place and approaching everyone
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
If you put people in casinos, everyone will get dopamine highs from the experience and a ton will stay addicted to gambling. If you give people access to social media, the exact same thing will happen.
It's no different but speaks to the effectiveness of this monster. After all, your 'primitive' brain stem that developed in the stone age is hooked up against AI algorithms that exploit your weaknesses in every possible way. The outcome is obvious and it isn't just women effected - men are too.

The good thing is that you can detect and dismiss them easily.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Aeterna

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
54
Age
33
Yeah, 90 percent are attention wh0res and the other 10 percent want a ONS with a Chad/Tyrone.

I filter out all the women that want me to add them on IG/Snapchat, all the women that want to "talk on the app and get to know me", and women that want me to take them on dates.

After a while, I do get burnt out and get back on the app after a 2-3 week break.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
The whole thing right now has reached Dumpster Fire levels. I used to say that "I swipe when I'm bored." These days I might do ten swipes and just close the app out of revulsion. I see three categories: Snap/Insta catfishing, <5's that I wouldn't even consider meeting, and an occasional card that appears genuine and at least minimally attractive. The problem with the latter category is that I know I'll never match with them.

So now my swiping takes less than a minute before I just don't have the energy to invest.
Exactly the same with me. I get bored of looking at the same women that are just their to feed their own egos. And I try not to even read the first word of any of the nonsense that they write.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
i want you to get better man. sounds like your posts lately are of scorned male philosophy.. stop being jealous of women.. men have it good too, its not anyones fault you're just not the man who has it good. work towards it.

you would love attention if u got some. attention is great. it also turns into $$$$ for many. more attention = more fans = you have a platform, can sell advertisements or merch
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I would personally like to see an actual "dating" app that bans people if their meetup ratio to match ratio is very low. It will make both sides more selective and more willing to meet up rather than waste each other's time. This will also cut out most of the girls on there just seeking attention.

From a technical perspective, the app can generate a QR code on both sides where they both scan each other's when they meet up.
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Just signed up again recently because I'm busy and moving soon and generally have no time. In my area it's majority lesbians, bi women and homosexual men and trannies. The amount of transgendered people is alarming as it increased by so much there is barely only straight women popping up in my feed
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I would personally like to see an actual "dating" app that bans people if their meetup ratio to match ratio is very low. It will make both sides more selective and more willing to meet up rather than waste each other's time. This will also cut out most of the girls on their just seeking attention.

From a technical perspective, the app can generate a QR code on both sides where they both scan each other's when they meet up.
thats actually a pretty genius idea
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The amount of transgendered people is alarming as it increased by so much there is barely only straight women popping up in my feed
I've noticed this in my area especially within the last couple years. Apps really need to have a separate TS section so they don't clutter up the straight female section IMO.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
IDK if it's my age or my niche, but I don't use Tinder at all anymore because I got next to no likes or matches at all, and if I did it was wrinkled landwhales. But on Match I get many many classy (no/discrete tats, educated, mainstream employments) women liking and messaging me, on FB Dating I get 100s of matches and messages, on POF I get 100s but they are lower quality women, OKCupid it's in the middle but I get a lot of messages.

I think Tinder is an ego boost thing for women AND men, because it's almost presented like if you don't get Tinder hookups you don't exist because it's the be-all end-all. BUT if I get 100s of matches on other dating sites and women show me interest in person, why does it matter if I get 0 Tinder? I know guys who get Tinder hookups with disordered addicts but no one likes them in-person. HMM, that makes me think of a question about myself and others: What does it mean if you get in-person interest from women but nothing on Tinder? conversely, what does it mean if you get Tinder matches but no in-person interest? I've lived and observed both.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Looking through Tinder these days, 90% of the women on there look like Instagram attention whoares. Their profile is basically just an advertisement for their Instagram account, where they post pictures of themselves posing in various positions with expensive tat that someone else probably paid for. And they post comments in the profile such as "never on here" or "looking for friends" which show that their profile is nothing but simp bait.

I think the attention whoaring is reaching epidemic levels. It's getting sad to see so many messed-up women.
As I used to be there, mostly are looking for attention and validation.

And there is this stupid bio like : "I don't know what I'm doing here" "I'm just bored" "Want to make friends" and bla bla bla....

Unfortunately dating dynamics is changing a lot. What I see its happening is that women are chasing men now. Met one sexy woman on instagram, I didn't even showed interest to talk with her... She started sending signals and today she sent me a picture of her, showing part of her boobs... But the idea was to show her hair.

She basically said that she wanna fck me on our messages. Now we are scheduling a date. She always started the conversation.

If this doesn't happen, we should not waste our time trying to talk with them. Like that app called bumble... Woman are giving the first step now.

Another thing I noticed, I went out with a friend and we walk on the city.... I saw a lot of young girls (like those rich girls) hooking up with bad guys like drug dealers. It was last saturday. Damn man, I've already knew that women like bad guys... but those drug dealers they are so fcking ugly... but I saw a ton of young girl around those guys. This is fcking freaky.
 
Top