Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wanted me to take her on expensive date during the day

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not looking for advice on this. I just wanted to share this with the forum. You guys will probably get a laugh out of this one.

So, I matched with this 29 yr old Hispanic girl on Tinder. I sent her my usual opener. After she responded to my opener, she asked me what my sign was. I kind of thought she was crazy right there but I kept talking with her on Tinder anyways. Most women who follow the astrological signs seem to be pretty crazy. Then she starts going on about how people with that sign are supposed to be organized but the guys she has met with that sign were unorganized.

I ended up telling her that we should grab a drink sometime. She told me she doesn't really drink very often and she wants to do something else. I ask for her number and she tells me she doesn't give it out until we meet. She then tells me she's available Saturday but not after 3pm, we should go to this (expensive) juice bar, and then go to this place where you can pet exotic baby animals like Tigers.

I seriously couldn't believe this woman. I unmatched her after that. If I would have agreed to all of that, I would have spent a bunch of money, and probably never saw her again. Plus, she wanted the date during the day which means I'm not getting laid. I'm guessing she had another date sometime after 3pm.

I'm thinking she has pulled this kind of thing on lots of other guys before but they were too stupid and thirsty to know any better. Guys, if the girl won't give out her number and/or wants a more expensive date than drinks, don't even waste your time. Also, don't do day dates if your trying to get laid on the 1st date (I learned my lesson years ago).

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not looking for advise on this. I just wanted to share this with the forum. You guys will probably get a laugh out of this one.

So, I matched with this 29 yr old Hispanic girl on Tinder. I sent her my usual opener. After she responded to my opener, she asked me what my sign was. I kind of thought she was crazy right there but I kept talking with her on Tinder anyways. Most women who follow the astrological signs seem to be pretty crazy. Then she starts going on about how people with that sign are supposed to be organized but the guys she has met with that sign were unorganized.

I ended up telling her that we should grab a drink sometime. She told me she doesn't really drink very often and she wants to do something else. I ask for her number and she tells me she doesn't give it out until we meet. She then tells me she's available Saturday but not after 3pm, we should go to this (expensive) juice bar, and then go to this place where you can pet exotic baby animals like Tigers.

I seriously couldn't believe this woman. I unmatched her after that. If I would have agreed to all of that, I would have spent a bunch of money, and probably never saw her again. Plus, she wanted the date during the day which means I'm not getting laid. I'm guessing she had another date sometime after 3pm.

I'm thinking she has pulled this kind of thing on lots of other guys before but they were too stupid and thirsty to know any better. Guys, if the girl won't give out her number and/or wants a more expensive date than drinks, don't even waste your time. Also, don't do day dates if your trying to get laid on the 1st date (I learned my lesson years ago).
Tinder, expensive first date? Oh F no! I would never go on an expensive first date. Chances are it probably wont work out.

Read for FREE!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not looking for advise on this. I just wanted to share this with the forum. You guys will probably get a laugh out of this one.

So, I matched with this 29 yr old Hispanic girl on Tinder.
I stopped at 29. Lmfao, I am not into expensive date for just turned 18. Maybe a coffee on her bday after a throater.

Read for FREE!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good gawd!
The amount of hoops she made you jump through were absurd!
This is a typical example of how a chick can force a guy out of his frame and into hers.
That was a total power grab on her part.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I swear the more threads I read on here the more OLD just sounds like a train wreck in general. With the popularity of smart phones it seems to have got worse now since it's so easy to use it now.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, she's a player. Made you qualify yourself and suggest sht. She will find a victim for herself. This is how women actually do expensive sht, they otherwise don't have money for it, but men do parade them to different places. If I was in your shoes @Young OG I'd play her right back, I'd agree to it, and flake.

Read for FREE!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that I am only up for drinks on Saturday evening. If you she can't find the time to meet then, SEE YA!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way would I let her pick the location of the first date. Yeah, best you avoid her. You are the man. Not her. Who does she think she is?

Read for FREE!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You should've went dude....what the hell, she was totally DTF! Initiate NC and try again. Man, you guys are losing out on quality women!
This broad doesn't sound like quality though. Just another Tinder sl*t trying to get a free ride.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear the more threads I read on here the more OLD just sounds like a train wreck in general. With the popularity of smart phones it seems to have got worse now since it's so easy to use it now.
It is. Full. Of low hanging fruit, single moms, cratered smv, found Jeebus after pissed away best days.

Remove makeup and the filter apps, you likely won't bother.

I am not saying, don't do it. I am saying, allocate more time to real life. Fatties and single mom's cannot hide their being gross.

Hit on women in real life. Likely, it will go better than you thought. Furthermore, most men today don't approach and are dating single mom's and raisin Chad's kids. I blame low testosterone.

There's no comparison between OLD AND IRL pickup.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It is. Full. Of low hanging fruit, single moms, cratered smv, found Jeebus after pissed away best days.

Remove makeup and the filter apps, you likely won't bother.

I am not saying, don't do it. I am saying, allocate more time to real life. Fatties and single mom's cannot hide their being gross.

Hit on women in real life. Likely, it will go better than you thought. Furthermore, most men today don't approach and are dating single mom's and raisin Chad's kids. I blame low testosterone.

There's no comparison between OLD AND IRL pickup.
That hb9 I met on old was better looking in person than her profile pics and pics and found on google. Rock solid but her personality was sure rotten though.

The good looking ones on old have baggage.

Read for FREE!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not looking for advice on this. I just wanted to share this with the forum. You guys will probably get a laugh out of this one.

What's the world coming to. lol

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand girls on OLD ... I mean they matched with me (Bumble it was) and they are supposed to send the first message, but most didn't. Why did you bother to match with me then! . In-person stuff are much better (if not always) in my opinion.

Read for FREE!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wanted the date during the day which means I'm not getting laid. I'm guessing she had another date sometime after 3pm.
30% of date on tender women set it only to get a free meal. this is based on statistics. So you are not alone. what surprise me is that mean 30% of men who agree on date ready to spend real money to feed women they will never see again .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hb9 I met on old was better looking in person than her profile pics and pics and found on google. Rock solid but her personality was sure rotten though.

The good looking ones on old have baggage.
Again, its a outlier. Not the norm.