"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tinder Girl - Hookup Immediately

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Just totally and completely damaged. No respect for themselves at all so how can they respect the boundaries of others? They go after whatever will “Quench” their latest and most pressing emotions. Other than a terminal illness or being sent to war, lol, these women are the most potentially damaging thing a guy can involve himself with. I slipped up recently and caught some feelings for a trashy woman. It’s easy to do, but also easy to drop them when you get your head screwed back on straight, start thinking logically and remember what they are AND what motivates them - just a ruthless, narcissistic selfishness that can’t be reasoned with. Doesn’t matter if you’re a no name player or brad Pitt. It ain’t gonna work with these types.

If you’re able to, bang them AND do not catch feelings. The second you catch yourself developing “feelings” for her. Leave. They may even bring it up to you first. “What are we?” “Don’t you want more than sex?” Your answer should be something along the lines of “no. I like having sex with you and that’s it. I’m not looking for a relationship. If that’s not ok with you, then we should not see each other any more”.

^this is obviously easier said than done but it is essential protocol for dealing with trashy, hoe types or even seemingly normal women that your gut feeling won’t stop warning you about.
I'd have to say you would not want to do that. I know, condoms, but condoms are not fool proof for either stds or pregnancy. Would you really want to be connected to a random tinder hookup for the next 18-21 years? How about catching something that you can't get rid of? No thanks. I like a$$ but not that much.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hell, I'm not even referring to that but just overall safety. Why would any sane adult go to someone's house who they have never met at all and put themselves in such a vulnerable position. Seriously, I thought that was common sense lol.

This type of behavior reminds me of a lot of the perverted gay men you hear about who meet up with guys on craigslist or hang out at rest stops or parks at night for random hookups. I always found that behavior both bizarre and frightening, but to see women doing something similar to this is even worse.
You're not doing it right kuz.

How many years have you gone incel?

We're mammals. Its in our nature to smash. Society, monogamy, marriage, etc is a piss poor attempt to keep order. Its also a security measure for women as the wall nears. Its convenient once the playboys stop calling. Its real world feedback that shifts behavior.

A woman told me she converted to Muslim because the news. Ex bf is from Persia. Chad thunder cawk wouldn't marry.

Do like Chad's. Smash or next. Monogamy is a piss poor attempt to keep order in society
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,081
Location
Inside her mind
I met a woman on Tinder recently from her pictures she looked like a 9 I really thought I had it made
Due to me being paranoid (and for good reason) I met her at a hotel in the city that has a lounge on friday night
Since i'm a member at this hotel i also get discounts on room.
So the plan was for us to pregame go to the lounge and have fun

Well the girl showed up and she was more like a 7.5 (she wasn't fat just didn't look as hot in her pics)
and was sloppy drunk, i mean it was bad really bad to the point that I asked her to leave
and i started to video record as proof (hey you never know)

Whats my point with the story?

If something is to good to be true sometimes it is...tread carefully OP
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
I met a woman on Tinder and 30 minutes into our second date she demanded that she be taken back to my house so we can fawk. I was still in the early stages of the red pill but it was a real eye-opener. I could have probably banged her 5min into the first date but I thought that women wanted to go out and do things. Some women are sluts, they don’t want dinner or drinks, they just want to fawk. She did have HPV. I’m lucky I didn’t get it and surprised she didn’t have any other STDS
This has happened to me before. After 15 mins back to the house. I told her before the date to wear a short skirt with no panties. She did. Almost fingered her right away.
 
Top