"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tinder game

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Having little to no energy and not feeling like doing any approaches , I installed again tinder after a pause of like 2 years

the funny thing is that I still have like 90 matches from the previous time I used it for a couple of days . This kinda lets me think that the vast majority of women are constant on the app

a couple of minutes later I already had like 5 likes , but not match as of yet

Going through the women , the vast majority of them are not even cute , and for sure way less attractive than what I can get in real life

it would be interesting to see what results I get , but really I am not expecting anything good coming out of it . Just like the last time I used it

fellas , tinder as a way to kill some time it is fine , but to focus on it too much is a waste of time

but as a rule , women on tinder on average have multiple red signs
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top