Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Game

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before, you said that the professional pics had a marginal positive effect. It seems like as time goes on you are getting more success. I was wondering if you were rethinking their importance?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you consider natural vs try hard? can you show us some examples?
I forgot that you did photos. How do you make ugly, fat dudes look better, asking for a friend.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I found a way to never get ignored on the first message, it works almost all the time. I can show you. Forget everything you've read.
Let me know if interested.
what tactic are you using here mate?

sorry just read your other post going through emoji's!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently installed tinder , as I have used maybe for 1 year since i was in a full lockdown

performance wise , in 24h I got 20 matches and 15 likes

i only put 4 pictures of me , quality ones and wrote in my bio my current location and some bullsh1t thing in Latin that sounds good

I still think that tinder and apps like this are limiting the quality of girls that you can get in real life , if you rely extensively on it , but in the time it is a good way of “ gaming “ when you are on your toilet or traveling by train and other stuff like that
Enjoy. Loved Tinder when i was on it. But I suggest using it as an adjunct to other venues.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-installed Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble a few weeks ago after a 3+ month absence.

Here are the results for 6/21 - 6/25:

Tinder: Nothing but spam matches and attention hoowiz.

Bumble: Matched with a fit blonde who stood me up and also a fit and attractive brunette who I met for a drink but she had obvious low interest. Both women were early 40s.

Hinge: Met up with a slightly chubby blonde with really tan skin. Kiss closed after she dropped me off (derp -probably should have invited her in).

None of them have contacted me since.

I have hooked up through Tinder before and have had dates with all three apps, but it becomes tiresome having to remember and juggle multiple conversations at once and then set up dates. - I go to the same bar for each date and have a drink.

My pics are just iPhone selfies except one full body pic a friend took. I spend about 15-30 minutes sending out messages and replies a day (if I have matches).

The only reason I keep them is because occasionally the algorithm f’s up and I actually get laid by a reasonably attractive woman. Which is nice because I’ve been rejected by many whom I will diplomatically describe as being “not my type.”

Overall, I would say these apps can be a waste of time if it is all you’re relying on, but they can’t hurt anything if you cast your net and check on it every once in a while. Matches that resulted in lays were random and unexpected

I prefer day game and casual approaches irl. I will try to post those results in a week or two.

Also, I’m a little rusty from quarantine. Working on my flow and trying to build momentum at the moment.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
15 to 20 matchs for your first couple of days is normal, but you will see a drop off. This is because they want you to pay for Tinder Gold to be seen by more women.

I tried deleting and re installing the app but i think that got me banned for doing it too many times.
i know that feel. sometimes you get like 50 likes in one day others you get barely 1

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder: Nothing but spam matches and attention hoowiz.

Bumble: Matched with a fit blonde who stood me up and also a fit and attractive brunette who I met for a drink but she had obvious low interest. Both women were early 40s.

Hinge: Met up with a slightly chubby blonde with really tan skin. Kiss closed after she dropped me off (derp -probably should have invited her in).

None of them have contacted me since.
I've found that many, many women in their early 40's still have the dating mentality of a 30-something - that is, only a Fictional Unicorn, or F.U. for short, will be of high interest to them. Women 45+, and especially in their early 50's are much easier to deal with and often just as bangable as an early 40-something.