Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder game

InVader

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve had varying success with Tinder. Met a girl who I was seeing for a year and have dated a few others. Unfortunately I’m under 6ft so don’t get the boost to matches that gives!

What advice do you offer on;

1.openers
2.super likes
3.swapping numbers
4.arranging dates
5.bio
6.any other advice?

Appreciated folks!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve had varying success with Tinder. Met a girl who I was seeing for a year and have dated a few others. Unfortunately I’m under 6ft so don’t get the boost to matches that gives!

What advice do you offer on;

1.openers
2.super likes
3.swapping numbers
4.arranging dates
5.bio
6.any other advice?

Appreciated folks!
You speak of six false tenets. Prophet Attack Formation will speak the truth.

The Eight Tenets of Tinder

1. Body fat % down to 12% or lower by decreasing your portion sizes a bit and doing some cardio (swimming/sprinting/cycling/whatever you like), and build some muscle
2. Replace foods that bloat your face (ie. cause water retention) in your diet (like 100% sodium chloride salt) with things that don't (salt with at least 50% other minerals like potassium-salt), and make sure your diet covers all the nutrients and beneficial phytonutrients you need to support healthy testosterone levels and you are well hydrated
3. Testosterone levels checked to make sure they're in a good range
4. Car, own place, relatively rich or education+income and pictures and/or profile description tactfully demonstrating these
5. Laser surgery to fix your skin if you have anything like acne scars
6. Good grooming protocol, make sure you are wearing good clothes with a good haircut for you and you take care of your skin
7. Pictures of you doing leisure activities that women think are exciting or fashionable, like surfing and travelling, big bonus if the activities imply you are monetarily well-off and show off your physique and pre-selection in a tactful way (like posing with a surf board and 3 girls)
8. Make sure the pictures you use are good quality both technically (good camera) and socially (shows the right things in the right settings)

Get those things in order and Tinder's Blessing of Likes will be on you.

(PS. Blessing of Likes varies in potency according to the degree of beautiful and masculine features given to you by genetics and childhood environment & diet)

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I'm just starting Tinder after like 3 years of not really dabbling in it. Getting matches with some hot ones. Sent one a playful message about one of her pics, no response. Concerning the pics showing your "wealth," my pics show my vacationing and where I ate, the food I ate, other people with me, a lake, a crane bird.

MY problem is: my home, cool truck but nothing special and not "jacked" but inherited (free), are all very Modest. I can't FATHOM buying a big ole home just to pay high af taxes and just wasteful. I believe putting my money to WORK for me NOW is paramount than impressing women who want the riches NOW! I can't just buy a 5 or 6 bedroom 3 or 4 bath home for just ME, that's STUPID, but many of our materialistic American as well as abroad females think EVERY man they would Consider should already be donning those things, just Vulgar wealth. I draw the line with raising my costs. No sense in. My costs are LOW.