Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder dates today and tomorrow

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my hungover state yesterday i managed to troll tinder all day and have 2 dates set up.

The first one is a HB6 today who is coming from another town to meet me. So im thinking its a slam dunk layup just trying to guage if its worth it for me with covid risk and having to drink alcohol today. Not really in a drinking mood today.

The 2nd one tomorrow is with a HB 8 from Luxemburg Europe who is only in Mexico until Friday. That's the one im focused on because she is way more physically attractive than the first one have seen videos in her beach wear. Looks legit.

First one is your typical subpar looking chick with questionable pics. Im thinking i should just cancel. She has nice legs from the looks of it but everything else is mediocre looking. But it does seem like a slam dunk layup. She said she is only looking for fun and def wants to drink. Dont get me wrong i love drinking of im in the mood. But got blasted 2 days ago all day on the beach and in clubs. Would be nice to not drink until tomorrow.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to drink alcohol?....... good luck!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to drink alcohol?....... good luck!

That was the parameter agreed upon on the date. Most people here on a beach vacation. So...its kind of hard to avoid.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. She can drink alcohol and you can drink water.
Yeah i could. I know i will drink though. Im not really an alcoholic anymore. But if im going on a date at a bar im having a drink.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the first date stood me up/flaked mia. First tine that has happened to me in years with no message or anything. Im actually kind of relieved though. Didnt really feel like doing much today. Waited 10 mins for her then walked back home. Bought an icre cream sandwich at the local 7 11 near my place now am watching cobra kai. If tomorrow s date flakes though id be a bit ticked off lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaked on again. Well, i told her i would be running 30 mins late and could we change it to 5:30 and then boom deleted. Not too disappointed though. Would have had to worry about secretly having covid for the next week or so anyways. In non covid days id just go out to a bar or a club. Now ill just order tacos and watch netflix. Covid ruins everything.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaked on again. Well, i told her i would be running 30 mins late and could we change it to 5:30 and then boom deleted. Not too disappointed though. Would have had to worry about secretly having covid for the next week or so anyways. In non covid days id just go out to a bar or a club. Now ill just order tacos and watch netflix. Covid ruins everything.
Crisis averted man. Good riddance.

I have one scheduled for tonight but scheduled it on Sunday. Sent her a confirmation text a couple hours ago but haven't heard back. It's nearing the end of the work hours so if I don't hear back, I'm assuming it's a no go too. Oh well, it will be her loss. haha

But yeah maybe I should go grab an ice cream sandwich too. haha.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how certain posters’ egos shine through in every one of their posts.

Zinc, you got flaked on twice, and expect us to believe you’re “actually kind of relieved.”

Not throwing salt, but I’m just saying, there’s this mindset that peddled on this forum that in order to be an Alpha male, you have to be this emotionless sociopath that is never affected by anyone or anything.

We wouldn’t think any less of you if you had posted the truth, which is most likely that you were upset because you were kind of into her and wanted to get to know her.

Guys, just keep it 100.

Well, that's obviously your mindset on it. I have felt tired and lazy as well as paranoid this entire week about covid. When i say im not too disappointed i sincerely mean that i am halfway relieved that i don't have to engage on a date tonight. Last night i was especially relieved because she looked like a hb6 at best.

I have been on so many online dates now they dont phase me much anymore and i look at them as a necessary evil. I have another one lined up for tomorrow and then one on Sunday where she is going to drive me to one of the cenotes here. I look at these as basically like work. I don't feel like doing them but know they are necessary unless i want to be alone the entire time. Also with Covid, you have to screen these girls more now which is basically impossible.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you bro. I guess I have a different perspective on COVID, since I think I already had it. A few months back, I all of a sudden lost my sense of taste and smell for 2 weeks.
Oh no lung symptoms? Nothing else but loss of taste and smell?

Igetit!

Reaction score
That was it, thankfully.

Maybe it wasn’t COVID, but I had read that was a main symptom of it.
Well I don't know if I've had it or not,but about three months ago,I had a headache out of this world. Throbbing,pounding. It was like someone turned a knob on a pain scale from 1 to 10,then after putting it on 10,took out a marker,wrote "11" after the 10,then forced the knob to over to the 11. It was so bad,it woke me out of my sleep. All I could do was just set on the side of the bed in agony.

Then the next day,it went down to like an 8. Then like a 6,then 4,then 1.5.....then just a faint memory. That was the only symptom I had,that is,if I had it. I'd been taking zinc and vitamin D for months,so I'm not too really worried about it.

I have a date planned for Saturday,so it'll be interesting to see how the chick is regarding covid. I had a date bout two weeks ago,the girl was fine.......gave me a hug as a greeting,then we sat face to face talking and having dinner. I asked her if she was worried about covid,she said no.......said she was immune. She then showed me on her phone a positive test for her having covid. So she'd done had it and recovered.

I hope this girl Saturday is like that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crisis averted man. Good riddance.

I have one scheduled for tonight but scheduled it on Sunday. Sent her a confirmation text a couple hours ago but haven't heard back. It's nearing the end of the work hours so if I don't hear back, I'm assuming it's a no go too. Oh well, it will be her loss. haha

But yeah maybe I should go grab an ice cream sandwich too. haha.
This is what happens when you don't stay in contact. Happened to me a lot as well before I started staying in contact. Now almost never does.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't stay in contact. Happened to me a lot as well before I started staying in contact. Now almost never does.
You're preaching to the choir. I only stay in contact more often for some gals but not others. It has to do with what I got going on in my life and how much texting chemistry/smv she has.

Even though I know these things, executing on them only happens if I feel like it these days. Simply a combination of being busy, tired of OLD, their SMV, IDGAF attitude, outcome independence, etc.