Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder adventures continue

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
So theres been a lapse in my better judgement as I continue to meet girls from Tinder, unbeknownst to my main chick.

Met a hot teacher today. Took her for coffee and donuts and chatted a bit about some fun things, concerts, other bullcrap.. didn't waste much time, took her home telling her I need to water my plants and if she wanted to come with. (one of my go-to's for daytime dates)

We quickly get to kissing and all, I tell her is she's okay with doing this (metoo movement got me shook in all honesty). She says some **** like "i'm down for whatever". im like cool, i'm in there like swimwear. I go ahead and foreplay it up, kissing every part of her from her lips down to her tits, suck on them tiddies a bit (one of my favorite things to do. i spend like 20 minutes sucking girls tits sometime while fingering them. take notes fellas). SHe's moaning alot, really moving to the ryhthym of everything im doing. I take my fingers out and put them to her lips, she starts sucking on them..

Next thing you know shes bobbing for apples.. and definitely does not leave my balls to feel like a third wheel. gives them plenty of attention. i'm thinking in my head she's amazing.

She gets on top and starts riding, she's super loud about it but its turning me on, i bust within a few minutes. (fuc.k my self control). She gets up and shes like smiling. tells me that was so hot. I'm still in my post nut stupor still. she asks "did you *** in me?" im like "yeah"
BAD MOVE.. she says "I never said i was on birth control" . i was like oh shiiii.t . and shes like "yeah oh sh.t". i tell her nah its cool i can go get you a plan B. she's like no its cool.. ill get it myself. and im like "its okay ill grab it. you can stay here if you want".

I go get it and give that **** to her. she takes it. and then gets her stuff and leaves.. Doesn't say sh.t. I think she got bothered by the fact that she had to take that sht. but im not new to this, i know some girls dont want to put that stuff in their body

Im like whatever but.. still she was hot as sht. Idk if she'll hmu again but I can care less lol . remember boys, smash and dash, never expect anything.

edit: i think what happened was the whole plan b thing killed the vibe. it did for me too, i was planning on going another 2 rounds at least but it is what it is.

Pic for the fellas:

Attachments

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: i think what happened was the whole plan b thing killed the vibe.
what killed the vibe is that u went to grab the plan b when she said that she's got it. they always pay. they don't wanna get pregnant as much as you don't wanna have kids.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
what killed the vibe is that u went to grab the plan b when she said that she's got it. they always pay. they don't wanna get pregnant as much as you don't wanna have kids.
honestly i didn't want to take her word for it. if i make a mistake, i wanna make sure that mistake doesn't turn into an even more costly mistake. maybe im a bit paranoid but its just how i choose to handle things.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres been a lapse in my better judgement as I continue to meet girls from Tinder, unbeknownst to my main chick.

Met a hot teacher today. Took her for coffee and donuts and chatted a bit about some fun things, concerts, other bullcrap.. didn't waste much time, took her home telling her I need to water my plants and if she wanted to come with. (one of my go-to's for daytime dates)

We quickly get to kissing and all, I tell her is she's okay with doing this (metoo movement got me shook in all honesty). She says some **** like "i'm down for whatever". im like cool, i'm in there like swimwear. I go ahead and foreplay it up, kissing every part of her from her lips down to her tits, suck on them tiddies a bit (one of my favorite things to do. i spend like 20 minutes sucking girls tits sometime while fingering them. take notes fellas). SHe's moaning alot, really moving to the ryhthym of everything im doing. I take my fingers out and put them to her lips, she starts sucking on them..

Next thing you know shes bobbing for apples.. and definitely does not leave my balls to feel like a third wheel. gives them plenty of attention. i'm thinking in my head she's amazing.

She gets on top and starts riding, she's super loud about it but its turning me on, i bust within a few minutes. (fuc.k my self control). She gets up and shes like smiling. tells me that was so hot. I'm still in my post nut stupor still. she asks "did you *** in me?" im like "yeah"
BAD MOVE.. she says "I never said i was on birth control" . i was like oh shiiii.t . and shes like "yeah oh sh.t". i tell her nah its cool i can go get you a plan B. she's like no its cool.. ill get it myself. and im like "its okay ill grab it. you can stay here if you want".

I go get it and give that **** to her. she takes it. and then gets her stuff and leaves.. Doesn't say sh.t. I think she got bothered by the fact that she had to take that sht. but im not new to this, i know some girls dont want to put that stuff in their body

Im like whatever but.. still she was hot as sht. Idk if she'll hmu again but I can care less lol . remember boys, smash and dash, never expect anything.

edit: i think what happened was the whole plan b thing killed the vibe. it did for me too, i was planning on going another 2 rounds at least but it is what it is.

Pic for the fellas:

Whats the problem? You banged a skank then got rid of her successfully. Sounds like a good date to me. Id advise against going inside any of them though. You are asking for trouble.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging a cute chick on 1st date deserves a high-five, OP. I'm proud of you.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to publicly show her face on the Internet like this. I know she's a plate, but it doesn't mean you can't give her some basic courtesy.

And secondly, next time put on some condom. Getting a stranger pregnant is one thing, but getting STD's from them is another.

Anyway, congrats. From now on, let her do the chasing and initiate contact. EVERY.TIME.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP did the right thing. He wanted to make sure she can't get pregnant, which was reasonable. Who cares about vibes and ****. This is for his own safety.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i didn't want to take her word for it. if i make a mistake, i wanna make sure that mistake doesn't turn into an even more costly mistake. maybe im a bit paranoid but its just how i choose to handle things.
You did the right thing. Now stop hurting your head over such a trivial stuff, and start banging other plates.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
haha im solid man i just wanted to plate her but i'm all good. and yeah man i'm probably going to stop posting their pics on here. i really want to post my main but she's not just a random sloot. shes got a pretty big IG following and works for one of the biggest nightclubs out here