Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Timing - the most important thing in seduction

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I met a girl that a couple of months back I knew she was very much into me , but at that moment I just had other things to do so I did not pulled the trigger

a couple of days back I met her accidentally again , she was still flirTy and opened but not at the same level as it was the first time when I met her

I realized that most likely the reason is because she found a guy in the meantime , so I did not want to be a home breaker as I also was not that much into her , and I also have better prospects going on

but never less I got curious , and started checking her social media just to see if I still have good instincts or not .

apparently she is dating a guy (looks like the average corporate guy ) that is ok but in the same time not at the same level as I am , and apparently they are colleagues

this is a classic example of timing , bad timing from my end , and good timing from the other guys end ( she wanted a guy so she settled for a guy that was in her social circle - work )

this is a good story on possibly why a woman is not really up from the get go to do stuff with a guy ( she has a bf or something along those lines ) , or why a woman is rejecting a guy ( she might be in the “honey moon” phase )

I think that most of the times this is the main reason on why women reject or slow down the seduction

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All that I have to add to this is that most women are heavily pursued and are not open to new penis for long if they don't want to be.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All that I have to add to this is that most women are heavily pursued and are not open to new penis for long if they don't want to be.
I do not think that attraction really has an expiration date per se .

I believe that attraction still remains there just that the timing might not be great , or because the woman auto rejected to save her ego ( I reject him and tell myself that he is a looser , so he does not rejects me and hurts my ego )

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing is everything. You can be the best guy in the world, check all the boxes. You and a woman could fit together like a puzzle.... But if she isn't available nothing is going to happen.

Since women are pretty much guided by their emotions, how she is 'felling' in any particular moment is very important, and there is no way to shape this. She is either open, or she isn't.