Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Timewasters (Red Flags to Look Out For in Girls)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The following are all the red flags I now look out for on Tinder/in real life.

The point of this post is to get you thinking, and show a few ways you can save yourself a bit of time and stress (and thus get laid with a whole lot less drama and effort).

Short Answers/Low Effort Responses

Most people already know this one: if someone gives one-word answers to all your questions, and doesn’t even try to hold a conversation with you, they’re probably not that into you.

“Maybe” Girls

“Could” means “I’m not interested, but feel free to keep wasting your own time by talking to me.”

Taking Days to Reply to your Messages

When you first match with someone is when they’re most excited to meet with you – that dies off the longer you wait. Strike while the iron is hot. So if a girl takes too long to reply, the excitement dies off (or was never there in the first place).

“I’m too Busy”

If she can’t even fit in an hour for a quick drink/coffee with you at some point in her week, she’s not that serious about meeting you.

Silly Answers/Responses

Girls who give a really silly answer to a question you ask or a comment you make – to the point where they’re not making a joke but actually ignoring your message – are just messing with you.

High Maintenance/ Demanding/ Bossy Girls

Girls who tell you what to do/expect to get their own way/are bossy/etc aren’t your best bet for fun, laid-back, easy dates and sex. Pickup-artist nerds would say this is just a “**** test”.

The Takeaway

No matter if you’re a newbie to getting laid/finding a girlfriend, or a guy with 100 lays under his belt, you’ll benefit from keeping an eye out for girls who are just looking to waste your time, avoiding them wherever possible. Guys almost inevitably get to a point where they express frustration with how much of their time is being wasted; it’s something we all have to deal with at some point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Red flags that seem normal/healthy but are actually pretty bad

She has a large dog

She's in nursing or teaching

Has more degrees than a thermometer

Shows unusual extremely high interest before meeting you first time in person or sex tbh

Reaction score
How exactly is this a red flag though, can you elaborate?
From my experience: ALSO I'm not over here dating ugly, older, fat single mom women, so some poster that does can just easily deflect this lol:

They have stupid schedules: Nurses are going to be working 12 hour shifts at any random time so if you have a 9-5 job then you can forget about it. Teachers have to wake up super early and the only time they get are Friday nights and Saturdays really. Do you really think a hot girl is going to push away sunday brunch an Alpha chad sex for some guy she met online?

The most feminist/dominant careers for females: Back in the day it was the opposite, but today a female can make a good living by herself off of these careers. In addition, being a teacher will require more education and **** so you have to deal with that feminist indoctrination. As a result, a lot of nurses and teachers are going to have huge egos and be arrogant af.

Highly likely to be Alpha Widows: Nurses work in hospitals which consists of a lot of high value men that make a lot of money, so she can easily have a few surgeons/doctors pipe her down in some broom closet. Teachers also tend to be prime targets for high value men/Chads because it is pretty familiar and they don't make too much money to where it's intimidating to other men lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have an abundance mind-set then none of these points should even be an issue because you'd naturally deal with the woman who is the most responsive to you. If you are scarcity, have a dry-spell, then you are in a different place and then your ego would want to rationalize and make excuses for her so you don't feel bad about yourself. That's the real pisser. People who don't need that advice have options, so it's really for people who have no options and is it really helpful or is it another black-pill argument? (ie I'm just getting low interest women because of my looks so forget about women, why bother? etc...)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If you have an abundance mind-set then none of these points should even be an issue because you'd naturally deal with the woman who is the most responsive to you. If you are scarcity, have a dry-spell, then you are in a different place and then your ego would want to rationalize and make excuses for her so you don't feel bad about yourself. That's the real pisser. People who don't need that advice have options, so it's really for people who have no options and is it really helpful or is it another black-pill argument? (ie I'm just getting low interest women because of my looks so forget about women, why bother? etc...)
It's more for people to just learn to cut their losses and move on, too many men don't have an abundance mindset and instead double down on low interest women to the point that they end up deep in the friendzone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more for people to just learn to cut their losses and move on, too many men don't have an abundance mindset and instead double down on low interest women to the point that they end up deep in the friendzone.
They don't have an abundance mindset because they have no options. When you have no options then you feel better to have any female attention at all, even if it's friendzone, than nothing at all with just onlyfans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They don't have an abundance mindset because they have no options. When you have no options then you feel better to have any female attention at all, even if it's friendzone, than nothing at all with just onlyfans.
I think this only applies to men unexperienced with women in general though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this only applies to men unexperienced with women in general though.
OP says it applies to everyone. Even if you have no experience with women it's quite clear who is interested in you and who is not. You can't really waste time if you are unexperienced since any exposure to women is profitable because you are getting experience.

There are also stories where someone met their SO even though they initially were rejected by them, but they persisted and they came around later. If you have options then choosing to pursue the more interested women over the less interested one is just common sense. . If you have no interested woman, then there is nothing to lose by dealing with a low interest women. After all, you can just watch Netflix if the interaction is too painfully slow right....nobody says you have to just stare at a phone in mental anguish while you are texting her.

Reaction score
OP says it applies to everyone. Even if you have no experience with women it's quite clear who is interested in you and who is not. You can't really waste time if you are unexperienced since any exposure to women is profitable because you are getting experience.

There are also stories where someone met their SO even though they initially were rejected by them, but they persisted and they came around later. If you have options then choosing to pursue the more interested women over the less interested one is just common sense. . If you have no interested woman, then there is nothing to lose by dealing with a low interest women. After all, you can just watch Netflix if the interaction is too painfully slow right....nobody says you have to just stare at a phone in mental anguish while you are texting her.
I think your problems will vary on what smv you are at. Higher SMV guys have to deal with toxic women and time wasters while lower SMV guys have to worry about getting matches/texts back and girls flaking on dates. In addition, If a dude that's a 4 smv becomes a 8 smv later in life then he might not be used to the different playing field at that level and become either played or confused. For example, in college I had to worry about girls flaking, not texting me back, getting matches on apps, and etc. Now that I'm a higher SMV, I don't have to deal with those issues anymore and now have a new set problems I have to figure out. The only thing I run in to now on OP's list is sometimes I'll get the girl that thinks it's cute to take a day to respond but blowup your phone a week later/high maintenance girl lol. However, I haven't been flaked on in years(girls ask me out), and I get paragraph responses instead of the one word responses I got in college. Black pills and red pill coaches act like being tall, muscles, and money are going to magically solve your problems with women, but it doesn't at all lol. It's kind of like how you when you become rich you inherit rich people problems instead of all of your problems going away.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following are all the red flags I now look out for on Tinder/in real life.

The point of this post is to get you thinking, and show a few ways you can save yourself a bit of time and stress (and thus get laid with a whole lot less drama and effort).

Short Answers/Low Effort Responses

Most people already know this one: if someone gives one-word answers to all your questions, and doesn’t even try to hold a conversation with you, they’re probably not that into you.

“Maybe” Girls

“Could” means “I’m not interested, but feel free to keep wasting your own time by talking to me.”

Taking Days to Reply to your Messages

When you first match with someone is when they’re most excited to meet with you – that dies off the longer you wait. Strike while the iron is hot. So if a girl takes too long to reply, the excitement dies off (or was never there in the first place).

“I’m too Busy”

If she can’t even fit in an hour for a quick drink/coffee with you at some point in her week, she’s not that serious about meeting you.

Silly Answers/Responses

Girls who give a really silly answer to a question you ask or a comment you make – to the point where they’re not making a joke but actually ignoring your message – are just messing with you.

High Maintenance/ Demanding/ Bossy Girls

Girls who tell you what to do/expect to get their own way/are bossy/etc aren’t your best bet for fun, laid-back, easy dates and sex. Pickup-artist nerds would say this is just a “**** test”.

The Takeaway

No matter if you’re a newbie to getting laid/finding a girlfriend, or a guy with 100 lays under his belt, you’ll benefit from keeping an eye out for girls who are just looking to waste your time, avoiding them wherever possible. Guys almost inevitably get to a point where they express frustration with how much of their time is being wasted; it’s something we all have to deal with at some point.
You could sum all of this up by saying "uncooperative" behaviour.

Basically, if the biatch is being uncooperative then she's wasting your time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a large dog
Millennial women are the most pet crazed women out there, at least until we see good data points on the rising Gen Z cohort. It's difficult to date a Millennial woman (1982-1996) and not have her be a pet owner.

This is usually associated with career obsession. She cares more about her career than being a feminine woman or being a good girlfriend. The vast majority of women with a master's degree or higher will be SJW/feminist/careerist women. It's not a sandbox that most men will want to explore.

The most difficult to predict women are the ones with bachelor's degrees. Some still retain femininity while others are career focused. A bachelor's degree can prove that a woman can set a goal and see it through, even though many BA degrees aren't as marketable as they once were.

When you date women with less than a bachelor's, things get interesting. You don't always get increased femininity. You're more likely to experience trashy behavior, like 2 kids from 2 different men. It's possible to get a decent woman with a trade background like medical assistant or dental hygienist. There's often more bad than good around this category.

There are worse occupations out there than these two. I'd rather deal with either of these in most situations than a female lawyer, female doctor, or female business executive. Female college professor is a lot worse than female pre-K to Grade 12 teacher.

From my experience: ALSO I'm not over here dating ugly, older, fat single mom women, so some poster that does can just easily deflect this lol:

They have stupid schedules: Nurses are going to be working 12 hour shifts at any random time so if you have a 9-5 job then you can forget about it. Teachers have to wake up super early and the only time they get are Friday nights and Saturdays really. Do you really think a hot girl is going to push away sunday brunch an Alpha chad sex for some guy she met online?

The most feminist/dominant careers for females: Back in the day it was the opposite, but today a female can make a good living by herself off of these careers. In addition, being a teacher will require more education and **** so you have to deal with that feminist indoctrination. As a result, a lot of nurses and teachers are going to have huge egos and be arrogant af.

Highly likely to be Alpha Widows: Nurses work in hospitals which consists of a lot of high value men that make a lot of money, so she can easily have a few surgeons/doctors pipe her down in some broom closet. Teachers also tend to be prime targets for high value men/Chads because it is pretty familiar and they don't make too much money to where it's intimidating to other men lol.
Nursing schedules are difficult to deal with for a lot of men with office jobs. This may also be true for some blue collar men. Teacher schedules aren't that much worse than the typical office schedule. If you ever meet a teacher in June or July for the first time when she's just lounging around her home city with not much to do, you might get a pleasant experience in the early stages of dating.

I'll agree that nurses and teachers are not as feminine as they once were but they are probably not the most feminist, unless you get one of those MA in Nursing women or MA in Education women. You're right that nurses can make a good living on their own, but most pre-K to Grade 12 teachers aren't paid all that well. A 25 year old, 3rd grade teacher isn't in a luxury apartment in a singles dense neighborhood driving a newer BMW.

Nurses are able to monkey branch easily to surgeons/doctors so that's always something that's a factor when you interact with them, regardless of how long the relationship is. You might be overrating the teachers thing but a lot of male office workers do like teachers as an alternative to many female office workers, especially the hard charging ones.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags that seem normal/healthy but are actually pretty bad

She has a large dog

Shows unusual extremely high interest before meeting you first time in person or sex tbh
You are so full of BS. Anybody with a lick of sense will put you on IGNORE.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy hasn't been ghosted having spent a cool ton on the first and only date with a girl, he hasn't learnt one of the top ten fundamental lessons. With age and experience comes an innate ability to recognise time wasters in all walks of life, not just dating. We learn to guage another party's interest level and match at best.
The thirst of heterosexual men seems to have gone from 100 to 1000 over lockdowns. Understandable in certain respects, but it needs reigning in quickly, because it's starting to hamper the dating game as a whole.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you waste their time
and when she says something like
“you wasted my time”

You simply say
“No I didn’t,
I got to know you and I don’t like you”

Play the game

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to read into things too much. I'll ask for a meetup twice. She has 2 chances. If she blows me off both times, I move on. Generally I won't even give the girl a second chance. But if she counter offers for another time/place, I'm more willing to try again. Some girls I'm just one and done with. I don't have time for females that can't get with the program. There is always another female out there who will be more responsive and have higher interest.. don't get caught up on the ones that simply just want to use you for validation.

Wicked

Reaction score
When I just started taking down numbers of every girl I had the slightest interest in, I observed exactly what you said, there are always low interest women in the mix or women who keep giving you the high and lows.

But I am affected very little by their behaviour and I always rotate to the next plate and it all seems to be working fine.