Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Times like these, I ask myself "Why do I even bother?"

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, damn, damn. I've been falling into a pattern with my approaches, and I'm starting to think I don't know what the Hell I'm doing.

I understand dating is a numbers game, and that if you meet a woman with high interest, she'll make things easy for you. NO girl has ever made it easy for me. It's not for lack of trying, goodness knows. I see a girl that attracts me I always say hi...then I may make some small talk, the conversation goes nowhere, and I'm off again.

It is really like a form of inertia: those guys who are great with women get more and more, while those guys who aren't ladies' men continue to come up empty.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't act robotic.

Enjoy yourself when your speaking with a hb.

See how far you can push your sensuality without her getting offended...

Natural Cynic

Reaction score
There must be a fault in your system somewhere. In order to break the cycle you must figure out what's going wrong and fix it. Give us an example of what a conversation between you and a woman that your trying to pick up. Also Im getting the feeling that you feel awkward when you approch. That may be a part of the problem, most women can sense when a guy feels awkward and then she starts feeling awkward too.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Damn, damn, damn. I've been falling into a pattern with my approaches, and I'm starting to think I don't know what the Hell I'm doing.

"As you think, so shall you become" as Pook would say.

Something tells me you're not confident/in control when you approach, or you need to learn some conversational skills since the convo always "goes nowhere".

Just be careful never to place your sexual worthiness on how women respond to you. You're Don Juan. You KNOW you're worthy of an intense romantic/sexual relationship, no matter HOW many women reject you.

Or do you? Maybe that's the problem. ;)

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes

I understand dating is a numbers game, and that if you meet a woman with high interest, she'll make things easy for you. NO girl has ever made it easy for me. It's not for lack of trying, goodness knows. I see a girl that attracts me I always say hi...then I may make some small talk, the conversation goes nowhere, and I'm off again.

It is really like a form of inertia: those guys who are great with women get more and more, while those guys who aren't ladies' men continue to come up empty.
Don't try too hard, you look desperate. The reason the conversation isn't going well is probablly because you're tense. I'm a shy dude, but when I relax with a women I can converse for hours. :)

Conversation is easy if you have things in common, try ask questions about her. If you find her interesting it's also easy.

Work on your sense of humour, you can easily impress a woman if you make her laugh. Neg-hit her, use C & F. Show that you have confidence in yourself. I think you just need to learn to relax when you approach. I have a theory that almost EVERYONE is actually a really great person to hang with if they just be themselves. (expect George Bush lol j/k :))

I am going to be working on my approaches, and I will post the results here. I have the advantage in that I have nice eyes, but that doesn't mean I'll succeed. In fact I'm expecting to fail a couple of times because I'll be so damn nervous. :)

Santos