Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time-wasting catfishes and self respect

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
So I had my 5th date on POF and I got cat fished again. No sex. The date was too long.

After 20 minutes of us being in my car I couldn't deal with her smartphone texting with her son anymore and her stupid flirting. I got annoyed, slightly angry and I told her I had to go and she needed to be with her son.

Again, it was a flip of the coin on whether I should try to smash her or leave her cold.
She texts me today and asked .."whats wrong You left in a hurry last night are you not interested?".
Today I woke up angry and I had this negative energy...now every hot girl is looking at me and smiling at me today. I don't smile back at them. I think logically and wonder what gives with women? Why are women attracted to angry guys? never smile back, I just glare at them.

Women like to lie and play too much. They throw the sex card out and play around with a guy. And....its even worse if you are "not sure" if you want make out with an girl because you have been drinking and she might be an easy lay or to walk out and do better.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think logically and wonder what gives with women? Why are women attracted to angry guys? never smile back, I just glare at them.
It's because of what I've been saying since I've been here, this market of women (18 - 40) as a collective group, no matter their race, have a lot of just bad habits and negative flaws, that existed LONG before she ever met you.

- As a man, all we can do is control our level of general attraction-ness, by fixing our Looks, Personality, and Finances. That's it and all this does is opens the door to allow you to "get" women.

- What this does NOT do, is change who the woman is at her core. For example, if she's manipulative, if she's a liar, if she's a cheater, if she's a bad mother, if she's a bad relationship partner, or (insert other BAD HABITS/FLAWS here) then that's just who that woman is. You have NO control over that.

- It's the scam of the PUA community where they put all of this B.S. on the "guy". Basically saying his penis size, swag juice level, the car he drives, how c0cky/funny he is, how many of the PUA techniques he knows, the type of tie he wears with his suit, if he "holds the frame", if he's ALPHA, etc, etc......then all of the bad habits/negative flaws within the woman that she's had for 20 fvcking years will suddenly disappear!

It's complete bullshyt.

If her best friend, her mother, her father, and other people within her family/friends circle have had to TOLERATE her bad traits/negative flaws for decades....then trust me......you are going to have to tolerate that bullshyt too. Guys usually FIND this shyt out in marriage, where the chick hides a lot of these bad flaws and then POPS them out on your a.ss after you sign the contract. They find out their little unicorn was a fraud.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
It's because of what I've been saying since I've been here, this market of women (18 - 40) as a collective group, no matter their race, have a lot of just bad habits and negative flaws, that existed LONG before she ever met you.

- As a man, all we can do is control our level of general attraction-ness, by fixing our Looks, Personality, and Finances. That's it and all this does is opens the door to allow you to "get" women.

- What this does NOT do, is change who the woman is at her core. For example, if she's manipulative, if she's a liar, if she's a cheater, if she's a bad mother, if she's a bad relationship partner, or (insert other BAD HABITS/FLAWS here) then that's just who that woman is. You have NO control over that.

- It's the scam of the PUA community where they put all of this B.S. on the "guy". Basically saying his penis size, swag juice level, the car he drives, how c0cky/funny he is, how many of the PUA techniques he knows, the type of tie he wears with his suit, if he "holds the frame", if he's ALPHA, etc, etc......then all of the bad habits/negative flaws within the woman that she's had for 20 fvcking years will suddenly disappear!

It's complete bullshyt.

If her best friend, her mother, her father, and other people within her family/friends circle have had to TOLERATE her bad traits/negative flaws for decades....then trust me......you are going to have to tolerate that bullshyt too. Guys usually FIND this shyt out in marriage, where the chick hides a lot of these bad flaws and then POPS them out on your a.ss after you sign the contract. They find out their little unicorn was a fraud.
Tenacity that is pure gold. I am going to re-read and analyze your post. That is some brilliant stuff. A woman could kill a man by her bad habits.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I stopped being annoyed by shitty women a long time ago, it just eats away at the time you could have spent finding and enjoying good women. I wouldn't care if over 90% of them were bad, I'd dedicate my time and mind on the 10% that are good.

Many guys seems to get caught up by the large amount of bad women and endlessly complain about it. That sort of negativity and focus of attention doesn't help at all, it makes them blind to the positive out there and they get stuck in a bad loop.

So drop a woman as soon as you're not enjoying it, ignore her and move on looking for something good as soon as possible. Don't stop to dwell on how bad it was, that's the larger waste of time.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped being annoyed by shitty women a long time ago, it just eats away at the time you could have spent finding and enjoying good women. I wouldn't care if over 90% of them were bad, I'd dedicate my time and mind on the 10% that are good.

Many guys seems to get caught up by the large amount of bad women and endlessly complain about it. That sort of negativity and focus of attention doesn't help at all, it makes them blind to the positive out there and they get stuck in a bad loop.

So drop a woman as soon as you're not enjoying it, ignore her and move on looking for something good as soon as possible. Don't stop to dwell on how bad it was, that's the larger waste of time.
Keep it moving when its bad. The more "good" ones may not be as physically appealing but you can encourage and coach her in the bedroom, motivate her to get In the gym and spend a bit more time on beautification.

Serenity

Reaction score
Keep it moving when its bad. The more "good" ones may not be as physically appealing but you can encourage and coach her in the bedroom, motivate her to get In the gym and spend a bit more time on beautification.
I find that I perceive a woman as more physically appealing when she has a good personality. I also perceive a woman with a bad personality to be less physically appealing. It's kinda weird, but I've felt this many times. Attraction isn't just looks, my perception of their looks differ between when I first meet them and when I get to know their personality.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case Andre Agassi. Unhappy life with Brooke Shields classic AW happy life with Steffi Graf who s much less attractive.

But Jack I'm not trying to bring you down just calling it as I see it. Your posts have always been a bit uneven like you're easily knocked off your equilibrium. Which means POF is going to be a very unhappy hunting ground for you.

My honest feeling is that you have inner game issues you're projecting on the market.

You'll find plenty of good references here for different approaches working on those kinds of issues. Yoga, meditation, visualisation, stoic philosophy etc. My feeling is u need to go deeper not wider.