Time waster is back messaging me

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ignored this timewaster from POF after she evaded all efforts to meet and I went ghost.

Last message she sent on whatsapp few days ago was how she was ill in bed since getting back in town. i ignored that.

Now she's messaging me on POF again saying:

Her: I messaged you to say i wasn't well and never heard back from you!! doesn't bode well for a friendship of any type.

A blatant attempt at guilt-tripping to get me to respond. how would you respond? i'm thinking of ignoring it again.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Past history is a good indicator of her future behaviour. She dodged and flaked before, she'll do it again.

More than likely she's orbit testing to see if you can be sucked back in.

Let that bird flap somewhere else.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ignore her unless you want to be one of her beta orbiters. You won't get her anyway. Make sure she is deleted from all platforms. She showed her interest, well, lack thereof.

She is talking back to you because of any reason listed here:

1. The alpha she flaked on you for didn't work out.

2. She lost an emotional tampon (male friend, beta orbiter) and needs a new shoulder to cry on.

3. Someone she likes is ignoring her.

4. Someone who normally gives her attention went ghost and found a better woman.

5. She is giving you a friendzone offer.

Whatever the case, some AFC will pick her right up. Don't be said AFC. You deserve better.

Also, when a girl flakes on you, you have failed. I give one strike because of this fact.

Remember that uninterested chicks won't f**k you! Read my sticky thread and click the link in point #2. It's very insightful for issues like this one.

Case closed.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have to return some video tapes and that you'll be right back. Constantly say this.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Friendship of any type".

Just recite to her Vlad's signature.

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I don't think you failed; she did. Response: "Hey, no hard feelings; been busy out and about. Good you're feeling better. Gotta run." Then NEVER respond again.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Longshot: what's the point of your response? What would he get out of it?

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Tell her you have to return some video tapes and that you'll be right back. Constantly say this.
Hahahaha this!

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
@Longshot: what's the point of your response? What would he get out of it?
Hey, joker79, how's it going?

The point is two-fold in my view, that is: firstly, that he doesn't get frazzled or affected by such behavior from women, and secondly, that he has a life instead of dealing with flaky testers (but testing isn't a bad thing in general). And it's only my opinion that the first indicates confidence, that he is secure with himself, and that such behavior doesn't bother him; he just moves on without being rude, disrespectful, or a little boy. He (and she) would get confirmation that he is just that- a real man.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
American Psycho references always make me happy.

And stress the TAPES. Not DVDs, TAPES.

Mr Gyalist

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to have sex with her then text back and ask to meet up. If not then forget her…at the end of the day all women are different.. i've had a woman flake on me, she then contacted me a month later, and we ended up banging on the first date..