Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time vs Women

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in this board need to understand these terms are contradictory. They don’t go together. I’ve been told “you’re wasting p*ssy”. I think of it as “gaining time”.

when I’m at the gym, I’m reserving that time to workout. Not waste it on trying to talk to women.

I’m the most successful in my social circle. Whats the difference between me and my friends? I’m not using (much) time on chasing chicks. Either they’re down or they’re not. My friends have p*ssy high up on their totem pole. They even play the long game. I learned this life hack in my late twenties and now reaping the benefits of my time investment.

there are far less financial opportunities than women. Don’t pass up on those opportunities.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wrong girl can be a distraction to your paper chase even worse can be detrimental to your peace of mind if you ain’t packing the right mental gears.

A handful of these females are scarred up and damaged goods frm the alpha that pumped and dumped em with no pity. yours truly has been part of that problem.
I have had girls tell me that they are scarred up from past fwbs.
I knew what to do with her after that for me to reserve time.

I’m at a pinnacle where I don’t go out of my way to chase these lizards.
Even at the gym I carry a mean mug and just be ripping sh1t
If I’m at a store/public place and a chick glances those gleaming eyes my way that’s when I strike.

I move best in the dark and I savor the clandestine hook ups.
I rather much be the guy she cheats with than the sucka she cheats on.