Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to stop dealing in extremes?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted yesterday about how everything these days is too black and white and all about pitting one side against the other.

There is a tendency to become "entrenched" in red pill views.

AWALT etc

I see guys complaining about women on here over and over and over again.

I have to be honest, a lot of you guys just seem like really miserable people, you know the kind of people who are just always complaining about everything?

The thing with these guys is a lot of them have been on here for YEARS, but has the quality of their life improved?

When I FIRST STARTED running game I fully subscribed to the red pill, followed all the lessons to a T , and I got sort of ok results but I ended up losing a few good chicks because I was holding back and being robotic in my communication

I also had a bad attitude about women.

Point is, you get back what you put out. A lot of you are giving off very unpleasant vibes, I can only imagine what you are like in real life but I doubt id enjoy having a pint with you.

TLDR:

If you have been following red pill/mgtow philosophies to the letter and aren't getting results, might be time to rethink that ****

A

AJ84

I posted yesterday about how everything these days is too black and white and all about pitting one side against the other.

AWALT etc

I have to be honest, a lot of you guys just seem like really miserable people, you know the kind of people who are just always complaining about everything?

The thing with these guys is a lot of them have been on here for YEARS, but has the quality of their life improved?

When I FIRST STARTED running game I fully subscribed to the red pill, followed all the lessons to a T , and I got sort of ok results but I ended up losing a few good chicks because I was holding back and being robotic in my communication

Point is, you get back what you put out. A lot of you are giving off very unpleasant vibes, I can only imagine what you are like in real life but I doubt id enjoy having a pint with you.

TLDR:

If you have been following red pill/mgtow philosophies to the letter and aren't getting results, might be time to rethink that ****
Yeah. I know a few here don’t like when I compare to stuff that women do but really it’s the same as those women who are like militant feminists with very fixed rigid views on men, who try to shame other women whose opinions differ from theirs. I was on the receiving end of by such a woman.

I notice ‘Gay, p**y, low testosterone, cucked’ gets thrown around here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I know a few here don’t like when I compare to stuff that women do but really it’s the same as those women who are like militant feminists with very fixed rigid views on men, who try to shame other women whose opinions differ from theirs. I was on the receiving end of by such a woman.

Men are insulted like that to force them to step up.

A

AJ84

Men are insulted like that to force them to step up.
I like how guys can be more upfront and frank with each other but some of the back and forth here when guys are getting insulted, the intention certainly doesn’t seem to be to force them to step up.
I’m sure you’ve seen some of the nasty posts between a couple of members, usually over a difference of opinion. Accusing guys of never being laid then bragging about how many women sucked their d**k, how many plates they’re spinning and other nonsense. That’s what I’m referring to.
I have gotten nasty a few times in the past myself, not going to lie. Didn’t feel good because that’s stuff I would never say to someone in person. But the safety of the anonymous web can bring out the worst versions of ourselves at times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how guys can be more upfront and frank with each other but some of the back and forth here when guys are getting insulted, the intention certainly doesn’t seem to be to force them to step up.
I’m sure you’ve seen some of the nasty posts between a couple of members, usually over a difference of opinion. Accusing guys of never being laid then bragging about how many women sucked their d**k, how many plates they’re spinning and other nonsense. That’s what I’m referring to.
I have gotten nasty a few times in the past myself, not going to lie. Didn’t feel good because that’s stuff I would never say to someone in person. But the safety of the anonymous web can bring out the worst versions of ourselves at times.
When we say gay or cuck were saying stop being stupid.

A

AJ84

When men have problems with women, it is always going to boil down to a man who does not understand circumstance.

Every philosophy is like a unique set of tools. Each tool performs a particular task. What many men often get wrong when they look for answers to their problems, IMO, is that they too often resort only to one philosophy (one set of tools) for everything. That's like trying to use nothing but screwdrivers and hammers to build an entire house from scratch.

Blue pill, red pill, purple, black, mgtow…. each are a set of particular tools. None by themselves will allow you to build a house. You need them all.

Red pill is like your set of claw hammers, sledge hammers, power tools....
Blue pill are your finess tools, spackle knives and paint brushes for finer details.
Mgtow is like your 15 minute coffee break....

You also need to know when to use each tool. You need to understand what the circumstance calls for. Even if you try to use all of the tools, you're still not going to have success if you keep using a wrench as a hammer.

So many people don't get this.
Excellent analogy! I think that could be applied to a lot of things in life.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Haha so anyone who disagrees with you is the same as a militant feminist? Ok roastie.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When we say gay or cuck were saying stop being stupid.
And any male who stops doing so will be living in a feminine narrative.

There's nothing wrong - bragging rights, etc is just men being competitive which is exactly what a man needs.

This is one of the reasons why boys in single mom's environments has a hard time adjusting irl.

Boys growing up in a strong male environment gets thrown insults, challenges and so forth from their fathers, uncles, grandfather's...

It's part of growing up and being trained early on to handle real life situations.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When men have problems with women, it is always going to boil down to a man who does not understand circumstance.

Every philosophy is like a unique set of tools. Each tool performs a particular task. What many men often get wrong when they look for answers to their problems, IMO, is that they too often resort only to one philosophy (one set of tools) for everything. That's like trying to use nothing but screwdrivers and hammers to build an entire house from scratch.

Blue pill, red pill, purple, black, mgtow…. each are a set of particular tools. None by themselves will allow you to build a house. You need them all.

Red pill is like your set of claw hammers, sledge hammers, power tools....
Blue pill are your finess tools, spackle knives and paint brushes for finer details.
Mgtow is like your 15 minute coffee break....

You also need to know when to use each tool. You need to understand what the circumstance calls for. Even if you try to use all of the tools, you're still not going to have success if you keep using a wrench as a hammer.

So many people don't get this.
Good one Amante

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AWALT etc

TLDR:

Lol everyone of your posts is always very subtly laced with an insecure and angry tone. “I doubt I’d enjoy a pint with you”. Likewise.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's true...ignorant people tend to think in extremes.

MGTOW fits too nicely with incels. It's like a vicious cycle...if you can't get laid, then you hate women and if you hate women then you can't get laid.

Anybody can learn "game" all they want, if you don't like people (especially women in this case) it's going to come across in the way you communicate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And any male who stops doing so will be living in a feminine narrative.

There's nothing wrong - bragging rights, etc is just men being competitive which is exactly what a man needs.

This is one of the reasons why boys in single mom's environments has a hard time adjusting irl.

Boys growing up in a strong male environment gets thrown insults, challenges and so forth from their fathers, uncles, grandfather's...

It's part of growing up and being trained early on to handle real life situations.
I may have miscommunicated. I was saying when we bash a man for being gay or a cuck we are demanding that he man up and remove himself from a "gay" or "cuck" position.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone would stick around this stuff for long unless it helped them.
I bet there are guys here who haven't had much success, but feel like they don't really have anywhere else to turn.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I bet there are guys here who haven't had much success, but feel like they don't really have anywhere else to turn.
Plus you can’t really discuss this stuff in real life. Who can you really talk to about this stuff? So guys understandly discuss it here.

For some of us, it’s a fascinating topic that we can’t discuss elsewhere.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol everyone of your posts is always very subtly laced with an insecure and angry tone. “I doubt I’d enjoy a pint with you”. Likewise.
Projection

You also assumed the OP was about you

I guess it was

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all beta cuckboys ya dig

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that struggles to figure out what tool to use with a particular chick isn't thinking of themselves first. IMO it is black/white, because either a chick fits you or she doesn't. The minute you start thinking how to land A CHICK (singular) you are headed down the wrong path. The OP is right... every chick is different... each is attracted to different things in men. You filter out the chicks that want what you DO NOT have. This is why every PUA out there is at some level is priest of pvssy worship. Because they train you to act and behave in a certain way to get chicks.

The difference between being a DJ and a dude just trying to nail chicks is like a funnel you use to pour oil in crank-case. If you don't put yourself first chicks go in the wide funnel and come out the narrow end. A DJ flips the funnel around and only lets chicks in that are sain and want what you have.... If you want more chicks, well... then you work on yourself (work out, make money, be a better man) and make the narrow end bigger. But you do this for yourself. Regardless of which method you use you will get results, but it's ultimately easier and better for you mental state to be a DJ.

On 'game'.... game only works if a chick is attracted to you. This is so easy to figure out that it's sad. If she makes things easy, she is attracted to you. Lots of guys waste time on chicks that don't really like them. If she isn't responding, flaking, making demands, et. al. she is either not attracted to you, or she is trying to manipulate you.

Ask yourself this: Is she making rules for you, or is she making excuses for you. If she is making RULES for you, she is giving you conditions for YOU to be with HER. If she is making excuses for you, SHE is trying to sell herself to YOU. You ask a chick to a baseball game... and she doesn't really like baseball... but she goes anyway, she is making excuses for you. If you ask her to a baseball game... and she doesn't like baseball... and she counters with some chick bullsh!t like going to yard sales she is setting her own conditions. If she is setting conditions... well she really doesn't like you or she' playing games. If you are willing to play HER games then she is settling for you and will not really value you.

SO it is BLACK/WHITE she fits you or she doesn't. If you don't like the quality of chicks you are getting with what you have, well change yourself.. but make sure that changes you are willing to make for self improvement will make you happy. But NEVER tie your happiness to women. If the ONLY thing that makes you happy is eating pizza, drinking beer, and playing Xbox... go ahead and do that, but understand that only a tiny minority of chicks will find that attractive.