“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Time to leave

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
I have decided to take an absence for an extended amount of time. I have no idea when I will be back. I decided to leave because I want to see how well I can do without the sosuave.com world. I printed off about 20 pages of DJ Bible material in case I have withdrawals :)

So anyway, take care. Who knows when I will be back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Good luck buddy,

may the good ship es_mer8 return to port safely with a crew of women aboard;)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Peace man gl. This isnt a clan of some top game lol, goodbye's arnt necessary but nonetheless gl!!!
 
Top