Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to Kill Disney. ALL Women are Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It should be obvious.. but for some reason.. pop culture loves to mask inherent human selfishness.

Women provide sex/affection to men in exchange for "something". This something can be the following:
  • Status
  • Kids
  • Money
  • Resources
  • Security
  • Attention monopoly (commitment)
This "quality woman" dog sh!t needs to be put to bed. Women vary in levels of ambition and ability, BUT the goal is always the same: Use her sexuality to "take" from men in some way or another.

Prudes vs. Sluts and Plate Spinners vs. LTR betas. What is the difference? I'll explain:
  • Prudes = Try to extract the resources first and give the sex later (if at all)
  • Sluts = Give sex up front in hopes of later resource allocation from many men later
  • Plate spinners = Try to extract the sex first and give the resources later (if at all)
  • LTR betas = Give the resources up front in hopes of later sex allocation from one woman

This is the game in a nutshell. For all the complex discussions and arguments we have here.. it all boils down to this. Women are prostitutes. ALL of them.

MEN: Take this knowledge and use it to your benefit.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about "prostitutes".

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has gotta be the stupidest post ever. Getting advice about "how all women are evil wh0res" from a man who has failed with women is driving away guys who actually wanna learn. Every single guy who is on this site wants to get their d1ck wet. Does that not count as wanting something in return for taking women out on dates? I guess all men are philanthropists. The sad thing is that the weak minded men on this site who think Poon King is a Messiah will agree with any sh*t that comes out of his mouth. Poon King will no doubt respond to my post with the words "faggot" or "white knight" but I'm just getting tired of guys on here who blindly agree with whatever he says. About 30% of what he says is accurate but most of it is wrong and will lead men to being failures not just with women but in life. Having a positive attitude about everything including relationships is much healthier than what he spews out.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex for "something" = Prostitution.

I guess women who have sex with no agenda are not prostitutes.
It's such a wide sweeping brush to say sex for "something" = prostitution.

That would make every human a prostitute then.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attack the argument not the poster.

I say this all the time: PROVE ME WRONG.

If what I'm posting is offensive or upsetting.. then explain why its false. Otherwise shut your trap.

Any post b!tching about how "Poog King is so terrible" just makes you look like a weak faggot white knight with no argument.

Sex with an agenda = Prostitution.

Men have sex for pleasure and reproduction. These reasons are acceptable for women too. But once sex is used to gain resources, attention, commitment, etc. it becomes prostitution.
Thanks for proving me right again.

If you hate women why not go monk and never deal with them again? But no, you wanna get your d!ck wet and extract resources out of them (pvssy). If you really believed that all women were evil you'd become gay.

As long as you're attacking the me personally and not the argument I made, I'll keep calling you out for your dumb bullsh!t that no successful man actually believes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have sex for pleasure and reproduction. These reasons are acceptable for women too. But once sex is used to gain resources, attention, commitment, etc. it becomes prostitution.
and if the man also desires commitment then he automatically becomes a beta? beta faggot, that is....?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for proving me right again.

If you hate women why not go monk and never deal with them again? But no, you wanna get your d!ck wet and extract resources out of them (pvssy). If you really believed that all women were evil you'd become gay.

As long as you're attacking the me personally and not the argument I made, I'll keep calling you out for your dumb bullsh!t that no successful man actually believes.
I don't hate women you clown.

Do you have an argument or not? Your meltdown doesn't prove your point. It just proves your ego is bruised because I hit a nerve.

Btw you are a white knight. There is no reason for a grown adult man to give a sh!t if I say something critical of women unless he is a white knight.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES.

And why is "beta" a bad word?
ummmmmmmm the philosophy of this entire site is built around teaching men not to be beta. It's all about being an alpha male. Even @Rollo Tomassi is married, and (by his own admission) happy.

He actually coaches from an angle that helps teach/encourage men how to retain alpha male status in a marriage and be happy at the same time (I've read his stuff) His theory (and I see where he is coming from) is that, by having the male be alpha in the relationship, the female is going to be happier, because there is security for a female when she has a man who is in charge. In this setting, the respect naturally (as opposed to forced) flows from female to male. I assumed he was speaking about both marriage and committed relationships.

Is he a beta then?

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
ummmmmmmm the philosophy of this entire site is built around teaching men not to be beta. It's all about being an alpha male. Even @Rollo Tomassi is married, and (by his own admission) happy. Is he a beta then?
If he is exclusive then yes. If he got married for logical reasons that increase his power and/or he is willing to f*ck women on the side then no.

There is a reason the top 1% of men are the top 1% of men. That reason is logic over emotion.

I've been using logic like a Nazi over the past 3 years or so of my life. The results have been a constant improvement of my financial status, sex life, power at work and personal freedom. Logic rules. Emotions are for women and faggots. But using cold logic leads you to draw some very unpopular and even eccentric conclusions about the world. Some of which I post here.

Not to say emotion doesn't serve a good purpose. For me it serves the purpose of getting other people to do what I want. When I experience emotions I try to filter them through logic before acting on them. We all know its not smart to punch someone in the face when they are rude to you. If you follow your emotions.. you go to jail. If you follow your brain you stay free.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King do you ever feel romantic emotions towards females? If you do, do you squash them?

You dont strike me as a person who sees much value in having a woman love you genuinely (like a mother would) If I am correct, what I read you saying is that, any time a female might have feelings for you, your goal would be to manipulate her to get something out of her - sex, resources, etc.

I'm not judging, just mirroring so I can understand where you are.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sex for "something" = Prostitution.

I guess women who have sex with no agenda are not prostitutes.
Sex for the resources required to raise the children is prostitution? That part cannot be held against any female creature. Kids are expensive and women are disabled by pregnancy for 1 year.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Poon King do you ever feel romantic emotions towards females? If you do, do you squash them?
Yes I feel romantic emotions. No I don't squash them.

One interesting thing that I've found with being logical is it adds more meaning to emotions. It also makes you better at reading other people.

I don't "squash" any of my emotions. I just filter them. If the emotion is harmless then great. If the emotion is causing me problems then I ignore it and go with logic. One example of this is when I dumped a woman I really liked. I still like her today. The problem was I had no leverage in the relationship. This doesn't serve me so it had to end.

You dont strike me as a person who sees much value in having a woman love you genuinely (like a mother would) If I am correct, what I read you saying is that, any time a female might have feelings for you, your goal would be to manipulate her to get something out of her - sex, resources, etc.
What is the alternative?

Everything must have a purpose otherwise it is useless. This is why I say women are prostitutes. This is NOT an insult to women. They are just as pragmatic as I am. They just hide it well because they know the danger of honestly. Women cannot afford to be honest. That's why they engage in trickery and manipulation. If men understood this about women there would be no confusion. Everything women do is clear if you are smart enough to read the signs.

If you want proof of what I'm saying just look at the ignorant meltdown @skinnyguy just posted. Most men are like him. They have very little regard for their own needs and wants but when the topic of women comes up.. they are all too willing to swing in on a chandelier to destroy other men on the whim of b!tches.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Sex for the resources required to raise the children is prostitution? That part cannot be held against any female creature. Kids are expensive and women are disabled by pregnancy for 1 year.
Emotional argument.

Once you stop viewing prostitution as a bad thing.. suddenly the term is not so bad. But this thread is where white knights expose themselves.

TheProspect

Reaction score
If a man could knowingly ahead of time trade sex in exchange for "something" in addition to pleasure (money, status, power, security, resources) he likely would. Why wouldn't he? It doesn't usually work that way though.

Men use women just for sex usually. But not always. Can you blame a guy for that?

Women use their bodies, sex, and affection to acquire a commitment and/or resources (including attention) usually. But not always. Can you blame a girl for that?

Men are what they are. Women are what they are. The vast majority of humans take care of their needs and wants first. That doesn't make one gender greedier or more selfish than the other. I'm sure that most people would do the same as the opposite sex if the sexes were reversed. Why wouldn't they?

It would benefit all men to understand how women work and use that awareness to their advantage... whether they intend to spin plates, or get into a LTR on their terms,or both. To each their own. I would
argue every man who's been enlightened (understands the reality of women) can make a decision that he feels works best for him at that time. He's not wrong because someone disagrees (even rationally) with his personal preference and at the end of the day he's entirely accountable to the results of those choices. NO ONE should feel obligated to adopt a narrow perspective, whether it's "logical" or not. I'm not religious by any means but the last thing I would do is disparage someone's opinion/argument because it didn't fit "logic" and "reality". Objectivenes is irrelevant. Some men are, and always will be, ignorant due to a lack of insight and an open mind. Help guide these men in the right direction, don't condescendingly belittle them because they choose to head in a direction contradictory to your opinons/facts.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I feel romantic emotions. No I don't squash them.

One interesting thing that I've found with being logical is it adds more meaning to emotions. It also makes you better at reading other people.

I don't "squash" any of my emotions. I just filter them. If the emotion is harmless then great. If the emotion is causing me problems then I ignore it and go with logic. One example of this is when I dumped a woman I really liked. I still like her today. The problem was I had no leverage in the relationship. This doesn't serve me so it had to end.

What is the alternative?

Everything must have a purpose otherwise it is useless. This is why I say women are prostitutes. This is NOT an insult to women. They are just as pragmatic as I am. They just hide it well because they know the danger of honestly. Women cannot afford to be honest. That's why they engage in trickery and manipulation. If men understood this about women there would be no confusion. Everything women do is clear if you are smart enough to read the signs.

If you want proof of what I'm saying just look at the ignorant meltdown @skinnyguy just posted. Most men are like him. They have very little regard for their own needs and wants but when the topic of women comes up.. they are all too willing to swing in on a chandelier to destroy other men on the whim of b!tches.

I follow your logic, you just have this ongoing manner in which you proclaim ideas using the most inflammatory terms. Terms that are offensive and are guaranteed to incite.

I disagree with you about @skinnyguy . I dont know him personally but I would make the sweeping generalization that, if you create an account on this forum, your goal is to understand/get better at putting your needs first. Just because someone has an opposing viewpoint, logically that doesn't place them into any particular category, much less a category that you assign. They just happen to have a different or opposing viewpoint. It's really that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.