“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Time to get it on, or is this over the top?

Should I make the comment if she doesn't say yes?

  • Yes, do it Bomb!

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, think again!!

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I have a female friend who started out basically as a booty call but has now turned into a friend. This is fine as she is a great friend and we have a lot of fun, but hey, I'm a guy, I wanna shag too! I'm thinking of asking her when she next calls about how about the two of us getting it on. She likes to talk dirty and this wont bother her at all, thing is, if she plays coy or says no I was thinking about maybe saying, "ok well looks like I better go for booty back up and try another of my contacts". Is this too arrogant and over the top, killing any chance ever, or will it stun her and make her think ****, he's got other women other than me? Let me know what you think of my plan guys and feel free to pass on any ideas or tips.
Thanks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
your name says you're the bomb. why should i help you.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of asking her when she next calls about how about the two of us getting it on.

I hope you don't plan on using those exact words. 'Getting it on'? Come on bro, you can do better than that. Just because she's o.k. with this kind of talk, doesn't mean she wants to hear it or that it will turn her on. Invite her over to watch a movie and see where things go. She'll let you know if she wants to 'get it on', lol.
 

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Oh come on! Getting it on was used as a figure of speech, don't be so ridiculous. Just answer the question. Anyone got any more useful hints?
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
That's too arrogant. Don't do it. You will hurt her ego and she will probably pull away/loathe you. How would you respond if a girl did the same to you? Me personally would become pissed and never see the girl again. Girls DO want to feel special. There are exceptions though to this, like if she is head over heals in love with you, then you can be mean to her and she will come back if you are nice to her later.

Don't use "Let's go getting it on!" unless she is already turned on, that suck! IMO women respond light years better to a little more subtle and flirty comments that IMPLY sex. Think about it, most women shrug back when they her strong sexual demands unless they are horny or deep in love/infatuated. The best thing to say is stuff that make her imagine what you to can do together. Using descriptive language to make her horny with a nice slow deeeep voice.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the tip lifeforce, I like your thinking. I was actually thinking of asking her if she'd "like to come over as I had a few ideas which might help her relax and unwind......so to speak". Still to strong or is that subtle enough? The reason I had that line in mind is because she's been stressed and a little sick. Keep em coming guys.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
thanks

as long as you do not open up with "Wanna ****" you should be ok, it seem to be subtle enough, make it a little playful too when you do it, hinting, that atmosphere is important. If you use a little humour then you can get away with almost anything. :) And then the more turned on she becomes the more blatant you can be.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I disagree Lifeforce. if he has other contacts he can fvck, then it would be fine to say. She would be like oh sh!t!

u do make a valid point, from that side of things
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
If she is not interested ****ing him after becoming friends she probably not care and become hostile. The thing only works if she is interested and has nowhere else to get sex from. I say it again, it hurts her ego = bad!

But this is only a theoretical discussion, I may be wrong you may be wrong. Nowhere else to get the correct answer than if the bomb tries it out
 
Top