Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

time to be worried?

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate gets a text of an unknown number says some random bs not meant for him.

he asks me to check the number in my phone, i ring it but nothing comes up from my address lists. i hang up before it starts ringing.

I get a few texts saying

what u want?
why did u ring me?

i check the number with my brother and it was my ex (broke up in mid Dec) i deleted her number off my phone the other week ignored a few calls and texts about 25 days ago and she hasnt tried since then to contact me.

a bit odd but the content of the text had me intregued

the main part was 'im due in Aug, hah'

now this could mean anything, but he thought the same as me that perhaps she is pregnant and said to not worry about it, now she was with someone pretty sharpish after me but my math puts that at mid Nov meaning if she is then well not good.

question is what should i really do, could have been anything but it got me thinking..... any ideas i would rather like to continue not to speak to her and have ignored her texts she sent back. could it be some plot to get my attention? im calm about it just my ears have pricked up a bit

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Call her asap and ask her if she is pregnant. Yes or No. If the answer is no you hang up on the ***** and never think of this nut case again. If the answer is yes, start googling paternity tests.
emphasis