Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to be honest

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How truthful do you think the people on these boards are?

I'm guessing there's alot of exaggeration going on; probably when people say how many girls they've been with, divide it by 2 or 3 and add 1 or 2 years to when they lost their virginity.

What do the rest of you think?

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the only post i seem to run onto is a bunch of guys with ONE-tits, talking about some girl that doesn’t notice them and how they love them.

Now to your question, what does it matter what other guys are or aren’t doing. The point of being on here is to BETTER yourself and make you life happier, not to judge or races with some guy on a message board.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yunghova35
Now to your question, what does it matter what other guys are or aren’t doing. The point of being on here is to BETTER yourself and make you life happier, not to judge or races with some guy on a message board.
I'm aware, but honesty counts for something, and it defeats the point of this place if people have to lie to make it look like 'the DJ method etc.' is working.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
but any other guys success have NOTHING to do with yours, so what difference does it make, a guy in new york that has learn this and scored with 100 chicks has no effect on your success. The guy in texas who used this and didnt score with one has nothing to do with it also. this board and material are ONLY what you make it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing there's alot of exaggeration going on; probably when people say how many girls they've been with, divide it by 2 or 3 and add 1 or 2 years to when they lost their virginity
I lost my virginity May 14th 2000..I was 17..in the backseat of my Maroon CHevy Caprice(83).
since then

ive kissed

estimated 100 women

fooled around with 50 of them

and ****ed 22 or 23?

why? because not ever guy in the world has NO balls when it comes to women.

unfortunitely a lot of the AFC's dismiss me on this board..since I work 9 to 5 or 6 everyday and am on here all day.

too ****ing bad.

im going to spend time with my gf. then pound her tonight.

I hope whoever is sitting in there boxers reading this can laugh..because ur still lonly and not listening to me! :)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know..I believe a lot of fellas on this board. Many of the guys here have stories similar to mine. And I tend to believe many of the things guys here say because hell...lot of the most outrageous stuff I read here about PU, ONS, and the rest..I've done too.

Some of those other boards like ss fast seduction..lots of those guys seem like keyboard jockeys with fast typing fingers. They profess one lay report after another..after another...with stories that sound made up and out of the realm of the norm.. I'm sure it happens..and those guys exist where he bangs his gf's room mate..only to find out the gf set him up for a threesome where the girlfriend now is video taping..hahaha..dunno bout that one.

But for a guy on here to say he's dating 3-4 women..has had sex with over 50 girls, and is working on more...that's believable..

Find the 'post your picture here' thread...most of the guys on this board, from their picture alone, look like they'd have no problem getting women. Unlike those other boards..I think the guys on this site are looking for quality women..and looking to be themselves well rounded men physcially and mentally.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
To ask a question like this means that your just starting. Frankly I'm sure there is a certain element of bull****.. and just people trying to boost their egos by posting on here trying to get respect.

Also why the **** do you really care how many women or what age a person lost their virginity at. Its up to what you want. You want to **** as many women as possible cool.. go for it. You want to only have sex with LTRs that you *love*.. you know what thats cool too. You don't want to have sex until your married.. again your choice.. and realistically at the end of the day no-one but you gives a fvck what you do / have done. But don't get in the pattern of doing things to impress others / your friends.... do it for you. If you actually can figure out what you REALLY want your 50% of the way to being a DJ.

But I tell you what.. stick with it and you will see **** with your own eyes that you are dismissing as bull**** today.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shrug* I don't particularly care, but other people must because they post it all the time.

Why all the hostility?