Walden
Master Don Juan
Go get em you crazy bold brazen blue balled balletically balanced barrista banging banditos!
Good luck and s***.
Good luck and s***.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've got a similar situation for tomorrow. I am going to be going to this coffee shop before I have class tomorrow night. There are 2 potential targets. First, I was focusing on Target A, but I haven't seen her in 2 weeks so now I'm prepared to go for Target A or B, whoever works tomorrow night. If they both work, I don't know what to do!!
The problem is I don't have any good openers for them.
Target A is a shy, cute girl who appears to be attracted to me. I haven't seen her but twice and not for a while so I think I can say something like, "Your name's not xxxxx, is it?" Then, make up some BS about she looks like a girl I used to know. See, she's unfamiliar enough with me that that line could work.
Then, there's Target B, who I'm more likely to see because I think she is there every Monday night. Now, Target B recognizes me as a sorta-regular and I have acknowledged her. Therefore, I can't all of a sudden say she reminds me of someone. Genuinely, she has a beautiful smile, very radiant. However, I am wary of opening with compliments.
Anybody have any good lines for Target B? What do you think of my line for Target A?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.