Time-Sensitive Help Wanted

TVeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all!

During the last 4 weeks, I have gone out twice with a girl I've known for two years (we're both in our mid-late 20s). About 2 weeks ago, she told me she wanted to see a movie that had just been released. I told her we would go watch it "very very soon." I had planned to take her 3 days later.

Things got busy at work...4 days passed. The next day I was invited to Disneyland by a family member (and went) AND watched the movie I was going to watch with my date. My family member tagged me in his Disneyland "check-in" on Facebook and the girl I've been dating found out (I was told by a friend that she was "bummed").

Things got busy that weekend (family birthdays)...and I finally called her and asked her out to the movies (8 days after I made the "very very soon" comment"). She seemed really happy when I called. I mentioned the movie she wanted to see and she told me she had already watched it a few days before. I told her I had also watched it BUT would like to see it again with her. Her voice began to sound slightly bitter and she told me she would call me later in the day to discuss plans.

7 days have passed and no phone call, just a "like" on one of my Facebook posts the morning after she was supposed to call me.

Should I continue to wait for her call? I believe I have made a few bad moves and should contact her BUT she stood me up 6 weeks ago so a part of me believes we are now even.

Thoughts?

MANY thanks :rockon:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my, a LIKE on a Facebook post? Dude, she wants your c*ck. Bad.

On a serious note, give her a f*cking call and have her go grocery shopping with you. Are you trying to f*ck her or waste time & money with wining and dining?

TVeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Oh my, a LIKE on a Facebook post? Dude, she wants your c*ck. Bad.

On a serious note, give her a f*cking call and have her go grocery shopping with you. Are you trying to f*ck her or waste time & money with wining and dining?
Don't be so harsh "Vice."

:crackup:

She's an LTR-type of girl.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TVeye said:
Don't be so harsh "Vice."

:crackup:

She's an LTR-type of girl.
Oh no. The "this one's special" girl.

Do the standard game. If you do anything else you'll end up just "being friends". It's gonna suck, and I'm going to be pissed when you make another topic about it.

In short, have sex with her, and she'll be the one that initiates the LTR stuff.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call her up and go out man! This stuff happens to me all the time with friends and it's really no big deal.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've known this girl for 2 years and nothing has happened other than just "hung out" at this point, more than likely it will never happen with her. you should def try and make a move. dont be supprised when she pulls away and says i thought we were just friends.

i'll admit this has happened to me before in my younger days. but guys, listen up! quit being a bunch of p.u.s.s.y.s and make a freaking move already! try and fail, thats the only way to learn. if you've known a girl for 2 years that you've been obsessed with and you havent at least tried to make a move on, forget it! move on! kill your one-itis forever! unless your the guy that has banged all her friends except for her, its never gonna happen! trust me she knows you've been checking her out from a far. women can sense this. i'm no pickup guru, i still make lots of mistakes but take my advice, read up, take a bootcamp, and get out into the field and practice. its the only way to get better. its much easier to build attraction when you first meet someone, than it is to change someone's opinion they already have about you. especially when that person has known you for a while.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea its very annoying when this happens. id suggest you to call her up and just set up a normal meeting..forget the movie..call her at your home & watch some dvds or something..if she still ignores then go NC until she contacts you again.

TVeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I may call her up in a few days. I'm assuming she is just disappointed that I didn't follow through with our movie date. Not sure. More advice is welcome...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You killed her when you said you've already saw it too. She thought she would punish you by telling you that she already saw it and that would make you feel bad. That didn't work. So now you get the cold shoulder yah? Ignore it, call her and ask her out. Also call a few other chics.

TVeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
You killed her when you said you've already saw it too. She thought she would punish you by telling you that she already saw it and that would make you feel bad. That didn't work. So now you get the cold shoulder yah? Ignore it, call her and ask her out. Also call a few other chics.
:up: