Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time(!!!READ!!!)

Reaction score
I think it's about time I have a say in something. I will try not to make it too long for you guys and also get to the point type of thread. And hopefully you guys can understand where I'm coming from..

Today I'm going to discuss something very very precious that i see most of us are taking for granted, and that fellas is............................OUR TIME

For those of you who have been reading the HSDJ Bible and DJ bible for a while and are very aqcuainted in the field of "don juanism" we learn to be more observant and critical to the things of the world such as women. Since the fellow DJs here know what being observant means. I'm sure they probably observe how our male peers react to and handle women at the workplace or school. Some of them suck, some of them are alright, and some of them have a natural talent at this s***. From what I've have noticed at my school, social events, and this discussion board is that we don't make good use of our TIME

I see guys being frustrated on what they should do with this girl and this girl, and this guy wanting to know how to get this girl on a date and what not. Frankly I think it's great to have questions like these asked, because they should be asked. But most of the posts here subconsciously revolve around the use of our time. To be successful in just about anything is TIME. To get the team a win, it required wise use of the time clock. To get a good grade in a class requires good use of our TIME. And to get the ladies it requires TIME, and it also goes with my main point about time and that is, SOME OF US ARE WASTING TOO MUCH VALUABLE TIME ON ONE CHICK , AND AREN'T VIEWING WHAT ELSE IS AVAILABLE. I see guys here and there asking questions about one chick and that's it. Why exclude the other tons of ladies out there waiting for their prince(YOU BUDDY!) to come. Think about how much more fun it could be spending some of that time on more than one lady.

We must learn to calculate our when to quit putting effort and wasting our TIME on a girl when a relationship is going nowhere. It's like hitting a brick wall with your head hoping to break into it, when obviously you aren't going to. We must learn to quit wasting time, money, and effort on something that isn't going to work. By learning this we must take our heads out of our asses and realize it ain't working out and we need to move on!!

I have learned this the hard way. And to this day I kick myself(not really) for wasting my time on this bytch when she DIDN'T deserve IT!! And don't want some of you guys out there who have problems with a babe to learn about the value of TIME the hard way. It can be painful either way. But at the end learning to move on will turn into something better many times rather than being rejected and having all that TIME and enrgy go down the tubes.

Make the most of your TIME, it's yours and nobody else's and TIME means life.

All you guys out there who are frustrated by the way things are turning out with a certain lady please, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME any further before it turns into the Donner Party. Where a dream and hope turned into a gruesome nightmare overnight.

Don't settle for only one. Carpe Diem "seize the day" live life to the fullest. Be open-minded. Be decisive. Be firm. strive to get what you want and move on to what's next. Handle your TIME..WISELY!! This is what I believe a true Don Juan is all about...

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh OMG this is soo true
it takes hella good people like you man to learn the hard way for us future DJ.

i need to think about this , i wast my time alot!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all gonna die and your no exception.

Look around, everyone you see will die.

Look at your pets, they're gonna die.

Your garden will die.

Your family will die.

You will die.

--Live life with this in mind at all times. Don't put it off until tomorrow, who knows what the hell will happen.

You probably won't die, but who says something serious won't happen to you and deface you forever?

Every frame of existance is only the same for that frame. Beyond that frame there will be so much difference it is amazing.

Look towards your time and know that you will die. Accept this, and then look at the decisions you make and how they will turnout. Don't want to get rejected? Who cares, you could die tomorrow -- do it now or forever hold your peace.

Realistic fact guys. Sh!t happens, and it could very well happen to you.

Don't you want to feel somewhat furfilled when you die?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
We're all gonna die and your no exception.

Look around, everyone you see will die.

Look at your pets, they're gonna die.

Your garden will die.

Your family will die.

You will die.

--Live life with this in mind at all times. Don't put it off until tomorrow, who knows what the hell will happen.

You probably won't die, but who says something serious won't happen to you and deface you forever?

Every frame of existance is only the same for that frame. Beyond that frame there will be so much difference it is amazing.

Look towards your time and know that you will die. Accept this, and then look at the decisions you make and how they will turnout. Don't want to get rejected? Who cares, you could die tomorrow -- do it now or forever hold your peace.

Realistic fact guys. Sh!t happens, and it could very well happen to you.

Don't you want to feel somewhat furfilled when you die?
I read something similair over at ASF :)

I don't know if you read this or not, but it was a great read.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The one thing you cannot recycle is wasted time."

Anon

Good job...

There is no spoon...

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everyone my first post here, anyway i was just reading an article by Corey Taylor of Stone Sour he said something like "i've seen too many people watch there dreams go by, i'm never gonna let that happen ." this is true, well should be true to all of us, and i live in fear of a me lying on my deathbed without feeling fullfilled. which is sortof why i found this websitei've decided to not waste any more time in life

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized the same thing a few months ago! You're so right, but it's hard to do when you are fallen in love with a girl that treats you like ****. She treats ya like **** but you cant do nothing about it and you just want things to get allright again...

I've changed. No I don't bother anymore and the girl is walking after me like a doggy... LOL

Just don't care about all those *****es anymore, and a good girl will show up... or the girls who treated you with no respect:D too late for them. They've lost a good guy.

CA,

And keep on not bothering.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My great grandfather always told my father (who told me):

"You can always get money back...but you can never get time back. Ever"

Originally posted by Sammo
I read something similair over at ASF :)

I don't know if you read this or not, but it was a great read.
Negative.

--Happy post 420 for me.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, if I can add one thing to this is to use your time wisely and MULTITASK. Do many things at once. For example, right now there are 4 girls that I am interested in. If one doesn't work out, I just go for the others. Always keep busy, that keeps you from getting discouraged.