Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time-out

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this forum should be made inaccesible for a week or so, as recently things have gotten a bit fantastic. Maybe if everybody on this site had a chance to cool off and get back to reality for awhile, they might not feel such hatred toward other members who are, in reality, nothing but text to them. Admittedly, some of the flame wars are hilarious but I think we can all agree that ultimately they're a waste of bandwidth.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
I think this forum should be made inaccesible for a week or so, as recently things have gotten a bit fantastic. Maybe if everybody on this site had a chance to cool off and get back to reality for awhile, they might not feel such hatred toward other members who are, in reality, nothing but text to them. Admittedly, some of the flame wars are hilarious but I think we can all agree that ultimately they're a waste of bandwidth.
you think???... I was actually thinking about leaving the forums because lately Demon was like this little annoying turd that followed me wherever I went.... but then I thought, if I leave then the little turd wins on principle. sorry, can't do that. call it bullshyt macho pride. BAN DEMON INSTEAD.

these flame wars are not hilarious.. they are pathetic. And it sickens me that I have to actually lower myself to deal with this punk, because he will just not STFU about me.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damnit that BAN thread was makin me laugh my ass off.

DEMON, your immature, especially when you call people "meatheads" and "blockheads." how bout you step into the gym so i can laugh when i drop a 45 barbell on your foot.

DIESEL, your no bullsh*t way of posting apparently irritates people like DEMON, who seem to have an anger management problem (or just a lack of things to do right now, lol).

good times buddies!

either way, closing the forums is retarded. this has already been recommended by our troll friend DARKFALCON.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and just for a note for you two guys, why dont you use the "ignore" function, which allows you to ignore a certain user.

just a thought.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is why the boards were down for awhile?

Heh, we have to remember here, Demon is the same cat who blocked me on AIM because I told him that he had the wool over his eyes since he thought that IFBB pro bodybuilders don't use steroids. Diesel, come down to Palomar College, I'd watch you and him duke it out any day :D