"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

time of month

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
quick question, going out with a girl a week (intense, min 5 hours each day, slpet together etc. Shes reahced that time, do I stay well clear or 'comfort her'. She doesn't mind what I do, but shes says I'd have to look after her
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
what the fvck are you talking about? Comfort her cuz she is on the rag? All that means if she is on the rag, is she is going to be horny as hell, as long as you don't mind getting some blood on you (wear a condom buddy).
 

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
I think hes saying that hes been seeing a girl for a week. They spend at least 5 hours a day together. And now shes on the rag and hes wondering if he should comfort her. Oh my this site is going downhill fast. This is gonna end badly for you Mr. AFC (Ian).

End the afcness now or face heartbreak soon. Your choice. Quit spending so much time withn her..read the dj bible..get a life k?
 
Top