Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time Management

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may come easy for some, and seem like a boulder in the way of their success for others. What are your time management suggestions? How do you manage your time? What's your schedule like? Just wondering you know...I go home, usually do some homework, eat and check sosuave. Then I do homework some more and work out until I'm done. After that I take a shower, finish up homework and sleep. I waste a lot of time between that though. Like I spend too much time here or I might go check out some random newspaper article or watch TV for too long when I'm running.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I probably have an undiagnosed form of OCD, but I generally give myself a fairly rigid schedule. I even estemiate how long it will take to do HW assigments and then plan my schedule around that estimate. There's no real point to this point to this post honestly, I'm curious about this myself actually, but I noticed your thread needed to be bumped up. So here you go

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo thanks for the bump. What I'm going to do is try to get a lot of work done during my study periods at school and lunch break. There aren't many distractions there (besides hot chicks who rub against me and all you know...) and I can focus (when tits/ass aren't in my face).

I tried writing how long it'd take me to do assignments and all, but it didn't really work out because I always took longer. I think I will try to get away from the computer. I believe that is key. Then afte 21 days or rwhatever I'll be cured like a piece of ham.

Thanks for the bump.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure where I've read this before, but apparently some guy wrote a book saying that you get 80% of your effective/efficient work done in 20% of the time you actually do the work.

So essentially he is saying you should work less, but how to work more efficiently.

But yeah, I tend to use "free time" (ie. driving, sitting on the train, on the toilet, etc) to read something useful. I've managed to finish up all my college assignments while sitting on the train, and in the toilet.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a problem for me since I, in fact, have a time machine.

Reaction score
Brian Tracy has an awesome program for this. Simply called "How to Master Your Time". This program answers all the questions around time management I've come up with myself so far as well as all the questions Ive heard so far from other people.

Time is the scarcest recource for sure.