Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time For Some GRATITUDE!!!

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the whinging and complaining that seems to be gripping the Forums these days, it's easy to lose sight of the big picture.

Many here seem to take these Forums for granted. Indeed, without them, many of today's DJ's would still be scared and confused every time a woman said "hi" to them. This site has helped transform poor confused AFC's into strong, confident real men who are ready to sieze their dreams and live life to its utmost. It has allowed guys (and occasionally gals) to come together and help eachother out when each of us lost our way and needed help.

I just thought it was about time that somebody raised his voice and gave a "THANKYOU" to all the moderators, administrators, and EVERYONE else who makes the DJ Discussion Forums, and Sosuave.com itself, the great source of knowledge and help that it is today, and has been since it's humble beginnings.

Thankyou.

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Rick Moranis, "SpaceBalls"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the props, NB! And thank you for your contributions.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm yep your right nine breaker.

Before I came here I was a REAL big afc. Real nervous around girls, low confidence and really desperate for girls

Now thanks to this site I'm not that nervous anymore (just a little bit like its supposed to), my confidence is real high and even though I don't have that many ladies I'm happy because life is overall good for me.

Not only has it learned me to get girls if I want too, it has also learned me to be the best man I can be and enjoy life the way it is.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

------------------
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - groucho marx

Linkin Skip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add my 2 cents here. This is a great discussion board - I only wish I had found this years ago! I am quite the late bloomer... but better late than never.

It's refreshing to find a board by men for men (no offense to the female posters here however). The last relationship-focused board I was at was decent, but it became overrun by female posters giving the most horrid advice!

Goodbye AFCville, hello DJTown!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here here!

This forum is something great, something unique, something precious. I wouldn't be even half the man I am if this site didn't exist. I owe it all to you guys!

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen...

wait, i dispise religion.

Damn right! (thats better)

My thx to all too. Many a lives have been changed thx to the site....
m

------------------
If you do not control the way how you think, someone else will!
(my view on life, and finally found it in words in one of Pooks posts)

Ich bin vielleicht nicht der Beste, aber ich bin doch besser als die Reste
I am maybe not the best, but I am better than the rest!

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've mentioned several times how much this site has helped change my life for the better. Nothing in my life has helped me in my dealings with women more than what I learned in just the first couple weeks here.

I'm definitely all about the gratitude. You people have helped me to end years and years of frustration and sadness, all because I thought being a nice guy was what women wanted. I had thought that it would pay off in the end. I've learned that unfortunately, that's not the case.

I'm still a decent guy, I care about people in my life, and I go out of my way to be kind and help others, but now I know that I have to do these things with an attitude that demands respect. Now I get more respect, because people (not just women) know I'm wise to their manipulative ways.

Our cause here is a noble one. It's really obvious from reading these posts, that there are huge numbers of men out there that are as frustrated as I was, being put through the wringer by women. Things aren't equal between the sexes. This has an enormous impact on our society, on history. If men can gain a little leverage in their dealings with women, it can change the world.

The words "THANK YOU" are just so inadequate for how much I've gained, and continue to gain, from you guys.

Anyway, thank you.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best and only way to say Thank Yoou is to come back here often, and help those who ask for it.

And continue writing damn good posts like that one you just did, gal.

------------------
If you do not control the way how you think, someone else will!
(my view on life, and finally found it in words in one of Pooks posts)

Ich bin vielleicht nicht der Beste, aber ich bin doch besser als die Reste
I am maybe not the best, but I am better than the rest!