Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time for another trip... (Rome, Athens, Paris, etc...)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, looks like it's that time again. I'll be flying out on May 22nd - around 2 1/2 weeks from today - from Louisiana to Paris. I'll have 4 days in Paris, then I'm popping down to Cahors to visit an uncle who has a summer house near the rivers that I'll be using while doing some kayaking. 2 days in Cahors and it's off to Nice to catch a train to Venice, where I'll stay for 2 days. Flying from Venice to Rome for 3 days of photos, then jetting from Rome to Athens for a day of scuba diving (I'm already certified from the Red Sea trip last year) and 2 days of photo ops. Flying back from Rome to Louisiana, arriving on the 7th of June. All in all it should be a pretty fast-paced trip, though I'm starting to wonder if 3 days in Rome and 3 more in Athens will really be enough.

Oh, and for old times sake I have a 5 hour layover in Amsterdam on the return leg. Just enough time to pop into the city, visit my favorite "establishments", then get back to the plane before it leaves. :p

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I'm leaving Thursday for London, spending 2 days there, flying to Prague for 5 days, flying back to London for the night, then taking a train to Paris for 4 days, and will be in London again for 3 days.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
Cool, I'm leaving Thursday for London, spending 2 days there, flying to Prague for 5 days, flying back to London for the night, then taking a train to Paris for 4 days, and will be in London again for 3 days.

dude...tell me how prague is and where to go when you get back...this summer im going to amsterdam, prague, berlin, london, zurich and san trope.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much is it costing you??

for the last 6 years i've been planing to go back home for a visit, but $1400 cnd for a filight from TORONTO to BELGRADE (Beograd) is hell of a lot....so my next plan is to fly to Gemany and take the 12 hour trian ride to serbia (might cost a lot less an might be a bit more fun....) I also wish i could vist the "adriatic sea" since i never seen it, but IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$ blowing $5 000 on a trip is not practical in my case. And just like every other year before it probably won't happen this year eather. I NEED A VACATION BAADDDD!!!!!!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milan!!!!!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really want to visit monmarte and the sacre cour (sp) if you're in Paris. (sorry if you've allready been....I just love the place)

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on where you go. Americans are well-liked in London proper, for the most part, but in sh!t towns like Watford (where my family has lived for the last three years), Americans aren't very popular.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
Wescott, I'd like to know where you suggest I go when I'm in England.
Do you recommend clubs or bars for meeting and talking to women? And do you all take kindly to Americans or how is the attitude towards us?

Yeah, the ladies'll love an American....they love every accent, Irish, Scottish.
As for meeting women, you're best bet is to hit up the clubs, women're far more recepective in clubs.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Yeah, the ladies'll love an American....they love every accent, Irish, Scottish.
As for meeting women, you're best bet is to hit up the clubs, women're far more recepective in clubs.

MINISTRY OF SOUND!!!! I'm going... can't wait... !!!! Be there Friday night!!! I`d also like to hit up Fabric... too bad the tube closes at midnight!! What am I supposed to do at 2-3 am, walk my arse back home?? Wait until the tube opens??

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
MINISTRY OF SOUND!!!! I'm going... can't wait... !!!! Be there Friday night!!! I`d also like to hit up Fabric... too bad the tube closes at midnight!! What am I supposed to do at 2-3 am, walk my arse back home?? Wait until the tube opens??

I'd be abit wary of using the tube late a night, it's full of (in my experience) drifters, druggies and homeless....(nothing wrong with being homeless of course, 'cept you get hassled for change)

A taxi'd be the best bet, but it'd be expensive, and I advise you to check out the busses. Have fun dude..

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busses!! Jesus, that's a smashing idea!!! Now, to find a bus that goes from the Elephant & Castle to Southwark.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
Jesus... I think I love you
I'm flattered. Save it for the clubs and the nice english girls, I'm spoken for, ;)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick hey from Venice, where I have another 3 hours before flying to Rome...

By the way, I have noticed one thing... girls in Nice, France and here in Italy are smoking hot... it is absolutely incredible. More when I get back sometime next week, stay tuned...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god fucck you guys!! im going to like north carolina in the summer

jesus i wanna visit liverpool so bad

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great thing about diablo's trips is you know there will be some killer photo's of blazin hot girls when he comes back.

Man am I jelouse. I wish I could go on a trip like that. I'd be on the medeteranian coast in a heart beat if I could. The food, the weather, the women! Green with envy. Good times diablo.:up: