Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time For Another Scars Lay Report

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I don't know how many of you have been following my story lately, but I kinda went through some ****. Got broken up with my baby mama, ended up fooling around a few months later, caught an STD, then find out she is pretty much serious with another dude and got ignored. Went through a severe depression, one of those "omg, am I ever gonna get laid again? How can I get over this girl?" kind of things.

Well, I'm happy to let you know that yes, I did get laid sense then. My **** is healed and doing A LOT better, and when there is BILLIONS of people in the world, it's stupid to get caught up on only ONE.

So anyways.. let's get to the lay report. I try to write these in a way where it's not all brag, and I like to include tid-bits here and there that offer helpful advice, for those guys who are still learning.

It happened by accident actually. I had no intention of going out last night. But I got a FB message from a friend asking me for smokes/money. Lucky for her, I've been doing the vaping thing for awhile, had half a pack of smokes and figured it was a good time to get rid of them so I wasn't tempted. I ended up meeting her and her dude at a house we kick it at occasionally and gave her the smokes, her and her dude pretty much left right after. (This chick is just a friend. Not really attractive, but because of her I was able to friend my way into this "clique" so I keep it cool with her.)

Anyway. Go inside and there is a little kick back going on. Some tequila and a few beers with some people hanging out. There's a girl I see who is really cute I've never seen before. I guess she is a co-worker of one of the girl who lives there.

We play a few games of beer pong, and I'm doing whole confident spill. Being good at BP definitely helps, pretty much won that whole frame.

The girl I'm eye balling is talking to this other guy (which I later found out there work together but not dating).

Well guess what... dude get's super drunk QUICK. He was lights out.

I saw the opportunity and went for it. The girl makes her way into a bed room and I sit next to her on the bed and ask her how her night is going.

I can't remember the dialog at first, but it was kind of awkward, and we did a little small chat back and forth.

I end up going for it, I just reach in and kiss her, we start making out for like a minute and then she pulls away. And expresses that she feels bad for her dude friend. (Anti slut defense #1)

I reassure her he is fine (this dude was actually a couple feet away in the bathroom hacking his guts out lmao). And we make out so more. She stops again and wants me to "check on him". So I knock on the door, and he mumbles some **** I can't understand.. I ask him what's up.. how much he drank, if he smoked or whatever.. I guess he didn't go any drugs, took more shots than he can handle. Anyway. Eventually I get this dude to open the door and I put him on the coach with a trash can next to him.

I go back to the room and tell her what happened. She still seems "worried" about her friend but I move on to phase 2. I end up getting this girls shirt off and surprise surprise.. this girl got nipple rings. I end up tugging on them with my teeth a little bit, but then she complains it hurts. (wtf, I thought girls like this were freaks?) Anyway... I end up getting her pants off and I'm dry humping her with my d!ck. Then she wants me to "check on her friend" again... god ****ing damnit. But I knew I had to do it just to reassure her. I check on the guy, and sure as ****.. he's stone cold passed out.

I come back in the room, the light is off and I completely take off my pants. I start making out with her again and she got some fuzzy pajama **** on now (which was her female friends, who's room we were ****ing in) anyway. I tease her and tell her "those aren't you pants" and I take them off of her. (Lol, I can't believe that worked. But it did) So now I got this hot little 18 year old topless in her panties. I start kissing her down her naval, and pull down her panties. She says she doesn't let guys go down on her, well I did. While I'm eating her out she asks me if I have a condom. I say "of course". I get up and slip that bad boy on and ****ed the **** out of her. I was drunk and tried a few different positions with her, slapped her ass a bit, and the whole nipple tugging thing got her all hot. She said I was an "interesting ****".

Anyway.. the take away from this: Girls will put up defenses. The goal is to make them not feel like a slut and make them feel good, like it's RIGHT in the moment. There's a lot of stuff I missed, but there was a lot of that "I ain't that kinda girl" bull**** happening. You just gotta be like "I know you ain't like that." Pretty much say one thing with your mouth, then slide your hand up your shirt so your actions say the complete opposite. Girls go nuts for that sh!t. Ain't nothing like telling a girl how much you respect her while you are finger blasting her... for FVCKING real.

Anyway. I got over my dry spell. And what a better way to get over my ex than to smash some hot little 18 year old (almost 19). I forgot what a young juicy ass felt like man. Feels good.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great report! Did she say she didn't allow guys to go down on her as you were trying to do it, or was it mentioned before at some point? Just curious. Definitely was a good move how you just got naked, I've had some success with this as well..

How did you handle after you came? Did you cuddle for a bit or anything like that?

Also in regards to the ASD... I definitely need some help here as I've gotten more than my fair share of it... and honestly I've rarely been able to beat it in that moment... Whenever I sleep with a girl she seems already mentally ready and expecting it... Do you think whispering in her ear "it's ok, it's ok, it's ok" while trying to escalate sexually is a good move when getting ASD?