Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Time between plates

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
So I am about to embark on a journey between London and Paris. Partly because I have never been, partly because I can retrace the steps of one of my heros, Benjamin Franklin, and partly to bang.

So as of right now I have 10 ladies between [HB]7-10 who are willing to take time off of work, pay for their own visa and travel arrangements to meet me there. 10 right now but there number is increasing by the week and I am only planning to travel for 2-3 weeks. Some will flake, but I dont think all will.

My question is how much time do you think I should spend on each plate? 1 day/night seems too short. 3 seems optimal but that means I will only be able to be with about 4. That would be a tragedy too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top