Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time AT Home

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a good session picking up women or you just come back from wotever your daily duties are what do you do when you get back home and have time to urlselfs

like improving ur game working out just chiling doing nothing watching tv etc.....

this could give a great insight into others lives and people might even compare simularites......

may i begin

after a hard day at uni including gaming all the ladies i can
i come home relax do some work for uni
then read some seduction articles and self help books and biographys of famous people i also workout a little to relax

im not asking for the time were you can go out im specifically talking about the time when your at home or in ur bedroom and want to do stuff........

guys carry on..........................................

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been spending quite a lot of time at home lately as I've been spending most days studying and doing some freelance work, so I'm pretty active on this board a lot lately. Otherwise I'm writing emails or chatting on the phone, listening to music, and at night I might watch a movie or TV program.

I've done most of my working out from home too the past few months. I have my own weights and equipment and the gym I use at university has been closed for the holidays.

Actually my home life is pretty damn boring - just work and study mostly. I don't even have a games console (I find them too addictive and distracting).

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet mostly, I'm addicted to it. :D

Sometimes games, I get sick of them though. And sometimes tv. Yep, very boring.