"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Time 2 Ascend

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
This is a message for those who battle depression, worry , fear, anxiety and frustration.

If you've tried everything you could think of and you still feeling like you're not going anywhere..................................

Try this.


Tonight. Before you lay your head to rest. Pray. Confess all of your troubles, worries, and fears. Ask for forgiveness. Most importantly ask for the strength to frogive yourself(This is were you ascend) Forgive yourself from all the guilt, all the shame, all the precious time wasting, all the taking for granted this awesome gift which is life. Let it all out,there in the dark. The more sincere you are, the more powerful the Ascendion will be the following morning.


Upon awakening and for the rest of day ,matter fact for the rest of your life REMIND yourself that you are free and that the old you has ascended into the new fearless being you see staring at you in the mirror. It'll be very helpful if you could get yourself a calender and circle this date. Remind Remember Rewind remeber.

When old worries and fears rise up, remind yourself of your sacrifrice. You've given up the old you for the new you. BE BOLD
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
YES!

This is surrender. Surrender to the Now, and acceptance of it. Forgiving yourself.

Today I did this. I talked to myself in front of the mirror. It felt good to get alot of that negative energy out of my chest and then to accept it as the past, and forgave myself. I also came up with some goals to acheive.

This is a good post.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I just want to say Fight Club before everyone else does.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I have never seen that movie. That will be the next movie I rent.
 
Top