"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tight Position

LuckySevens777

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
WI
OK guys I need some help here. I'm in a very tough situation. So theres this hot babe prolly about a 7.5 and I'm just startin to really like her. She happens to be going out with one of my best friends who is completely clueless about women and won't even hold hands with her. Shes told me that she has been getting fusterated becuase they have been going out for 2 months and no action. I'm pretty sure shes into me but how would I get her and not enrage my best friend? Any suggestions would be helpful

Lucky
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
bros before hos man, you gotta keep your distance, just give your friend some pointers on gettin better with chicks, mabe direct him to the site. Hit up the bible and learn to be the best that you can be (yea I stole that from the navy.. and what!)
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
you could start to hang out with her more, show her a good time and that your more of a dj than this other guy. if the luck goes your way she might break up with the fool which would make things easier for you. i say take her out, (or get her to take you out) and play it by ear, if things heat up go with it.

but you probably dont want to hurt your bestfriend like that.....
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by icallug
you could start to hang out with her more, show her a good time and that your more of a dj than this other guy. if the luck goes your way she might break up with the fool which would make things easier for you.
if you do this, best friends girlfriend or not, you are in no way a "Dj".
how come so few seem to know that?


Yeah in regards to the thread starter, uhh dude youre a loser. Desperate, disgusting, undeserving of help. If you were my friend, i would punch you in the face., but then again, who could really call you a friend? Certainly not that poor fellow whos girlfriend you want to try and bang without him finding out. Whats more is, he may be a chump, but youre a chump with no honor. So hes still got one up on you buddy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
If you make a move on her, you're a certified lowlife.
OBVIOUSLY he's not completely clueless with women, because he has her, and you DON'T.

DEAL WITH IT.


What goes around comes around - if you want to have some guy come take your woman later on in life, you asked for it, man.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
:mad: Disgusting!! I can't believe that you would conspire to betray your best freind!!! Bros before Hoes, its a rule to live by! Beat yourself over the head with a stick, Read the bible, gain some honor, come back to this site and beg for forgivness for calling yourself a DJ!
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Supero Masculus
:mad: Disgusting!! I can't believe that you would conspire to betray your best freind!!! Bros before Hoes, its a rule to live by! Beat yourself over the head with a stick, Read the bible, gain some honor, come back to this site and beg for forgivness for calling yourself a DJ!
whats worse is that its ONLY a 7.5!:mad:
 

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
la sol
I never call anyone out like this but since it happened to me, I'm going to vent.... a bit.

You stupid piece of sht.
You stupid piece of sht.
You stupid piece of sht.
You stupid piece of sht.
You stupid piece of sht.

Do you not care if you lose a friend? Are you so gay that you can't even get your own women? Would you like to lick my arse? Did your mother not breast feed you?

First of all I think you're some AFC trying to look tough. Though if you are telling the truth and you learned your lesson from thinking about something so stupid so tell your friend not to be such a p*ssy and give that girl what she needs, it's your responsibility to tell him that.

Otherwise, I hope that dude breaks your nose because that's what I did to my friend that slept with my ex AFTER I stopped dating her, but I have to thank him- It gave me something to do on a boring weeknight.
 
Top