Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tight Jeans?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was wondering what you guys think about wearing tight jeans. Do you like it or not?

Well tommorow I need to buy jeans but im not sure if I should stick with my baggy jeans, or get something else.

Please help.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to wear baggy jeans, back when I couldn't afford decent jeans that actually fit properly.

Keep in mind that the inseam on these jeans are 2 sizes too short for me, since they didn't have my length in stock (which is 34, so I didn't buy them).. But other than that, it's a perfect fit for me...

A set of baggy jeans won't show off your ass like a pair of fitting jeans, unless you're a sagger.. But that's pretty frowned upon in the fashion world.. Hehe.. But hey.. whatever your preference..

These are all jeans made by Diesel. I like the first and the second wash the best out of the 3 that I tried.. The second actually has some cool distressing on the front..

Oh, and don't wear shoes with jeans like those.. I had just got off of work, so that's my crappy pair I used at work that I don't mind letting take a beating..

Diesel Zathan 71J:
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8081/dsc000021bm8.jpg

Diesel Viker 72C:
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5281/dsc00009fh4.jpg

Diesel Safado 8AR:
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6831/dsc000041zd7.jpg

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
i like the 3rd ones
I love the wash on the 3rds ones, but the thing that makes me not like them as much is the fit.. They're a bit narrow at the end.. I tend to prefer boot-cut type jeans, like the first..

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boot cut is mandatory for me, regular fit, not tight, not baggy. I hate this whole skinny jeans trend. Especially since you have people trying to sag them, it's just nasty.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love true religion jeans! They are pretty pricey, but i think they are worth it. The chics love them too, so they make for quite the conversation piece :yes:

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
always get loose or regular fit not tooo baggy where you look like a fool but not too tight were you look like a romo, plus you can where all types of shoes with them.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, my favorite fit is a slim boot-cut type jean... If you can't afford brands like Diesel, True Religion, or Rock and Republics; then find a way to be able to afford them! lol They're great jeans! Quality-wise and looks-wise.. If you don't care about quality, then yeah.. Go out and pick up a pair by Abercrombie.. Ughh..

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
www.nudiejeans.com

All kinds of fits, and not sh¡ttily two-years-ago like True Religion or Rock and Republic.

Diesels are timeless but IMO played out... they've been around a long time and had their day in the sun, which is unfortunate because they're a pretty fresh design group. Nudies have enough mainstream cache to slip into without going totally denim subculture, but are still cutting edge enough to make you look like you know what you're doing. And oooohhhh, they have flashy pocket stitching too!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what the **** you can afford. By all means, if you're rich as hell, go for the $150 pairs of sevens. I usually wear Guess, DKNY, Express, stuff like that. regular fit, straight leg.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, and this used to be a men's forum.

Now you're all talking about what kind of tight jeans show your ass off the best. :rolleyes: