Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tight foreskin

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have the same problem as the poster, although I never thought it was a problem.

For most of my life my mom constantly told me to be circumcized, but after reading much bout the whole hygiene issue - how it's irrelevant made me feel that I didn't really need to get it done.

The operation sounded like a lot of pain. Can someone fill me in specifically why Santos needs to get his operation?

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uuuh I have this too and I'm really freaking out now... I just thought it was normal or didn't matter because it never interferred with anything.
What affect does it have on everything, does it screw up intercourse or something??

Please need more info on its symptoms or whatever...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THere's no need to panic about this.

1) If your foreskin can pull back when your penis is flacid, but is tight when you have an erection (i.e. doesn't go all the way back, and it hurts if you force it).

Then you have an operation like I did. Believe me it's not painful. I took pain killer for the day after the op. Then I stopped taking them. No pain. Abit weird when you get the 4 o clock boner. But not painful. I have one stich. There's a little swelling but it's under the foreskin.

2) If you can't pull back the foreskin when flacid.

Not too sure, but apparently they can do a circumcision.

Find out on the net. Do a search for "tight foreskin" on google.com, you will find the info you need. I haven't tried sex, but putting a condom on hurts like a *****. :) Go to your doctor. He will know if it is a problem or not.

Don't panic. It's not serious or life-threatening.

Santos

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos
I haven't tried sex, but putting a condom on hurts like a *****. :)
Then what were you putting on a condom for? Parasailing?:rolleyes:

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
Then what were you putting on a condom for? Parasailing?:rolleyes:
LOL ya ya ya, you some sort of comedian? ;)

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, in case there is anyone that has the same problem I had. An update. I went to the doc yesterday, everything is cool. The stiches are visible if I pull my foreskin back. He says I must do this every day and clean it. Doesn't hurt at all. I can jerk off without any pain. Theres a little bit of skin right by the eye of my penis that is a bit swollen, but he says it will dissappear in a few days. The stiches will be gone in about one week.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro
Santos you just didn't tell us what kind of procedure was done.
Sorry, but I can't remember the name now. Do a search on google for "tight foreskin". If you can pull the foreskin back when flacid then you don't need to be circumcised. Then you get the op like I did. It' s been so long since I had this done I've forgotten. But there are a few medical sites you can find that explain it to you. Just wanted to let anyone who thinks they need to have it done that it's really not that bad (although you can't wack off for about 2 weeks :D).

H

HondaS2K

I wasn't aware I could pull back the foreskin until age 13, the same year I discovered masturbation. At first, it was extremely tight and even painful to retract the foreskin partially.
One day, while jacking off to a Victoria's Secret catalog, I rolled the skin back completely from stroking too hard. It hurt so much my eyes watered from the pain. I freaked out, thinking: "Sh*t, I must have tore something!" It was so tight that I couldn't roll it forward until the penis grew flaccid.

In the subsequent times I tried to retract the foreskin, the same pain occurred. I tried to avoid it but somehow instinctively knew it had to be done. So for months, I gently rolled it as far back as I could in the shower. Slowly, very slowly (and also painfully) the skin became elastic enough to accomodate its retracted position. It took about a year. Surgery is not always needed unless it's a severe case. It just takes patience.

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this advice is wrong. As with anything medical, there are various opinions. I sure hope that the doc didn't cut all of your foreskin off, but even any surgery was totally unnecessary.

I used to have a foreskin that could not be retracted, even when flaccid. The opening was like maybe 3/4 mm diameter.

I found a doctor's journal on the internet. Over time, the opening can be teased and stretched. Now I can easily retract my foreskin no problem, and sex is not a problem.

So surgery is not necessary! And to think, circumcision used to be and often still is the recommended course of action for this condition! Yikes!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! I've had this problem when I was like 5.

It happens cause you don't clean you d1cks properly... No, actually you don't clean them at all :)

If you don't clean up under the foreskin, a white stuff accumulates under there. By itself this stuff is cancerogenic (causes cancer). If you don't clean it long enough, the white stuff fuses the penis head and the foreskin. It can range from mild cases, to severe, where you have all your skin stuck to the head.

If you keep it that way, you have very high chances of developing penis cancer.

I had to go through the exact same procedure as Santos, only without the anesthetic :) That's the way they do it in europe. Imagine lying on the table, big fat nurse holding your ankles and the doctor tearing off the foreskin with a little hook. :D OUCH!

But you still can do it yourself. Just do it slowly and put some lube on it so that it's easier.

BTW guys - how the fukk do you mastrubate if you're circumcised or if your dikk is sealed to your foreskin? :confused:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold

BTW guys - how the fukk do you mastrubate if you're circumcised or if your dikk is sealed to your foreskin? :confused:
yeh it's a mystery to me as well. do u rub the head with ure hand directly?

and if that is how circumsized guys do it, i can't see the fun in wanking :confused:

oh and i don't think smegma has anything to do with it; it's skin attached 2 the head

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I've got foreskin, and after gettin worked up, I can pull it past the head. 2 questions:

1) HOW DO YOU CLEAN OUT THE CANCEROUS WHITE STUFF?

2) MY HEAD IS KINDA SENSITIVE AND IT KINDA HURTS A LITTLE WHEN I TAP IT WITH MY FINGER, BUT NOT SO MUCH IF MY FINGER IS A LITTLE WET WITH *** OR SOME LIQUID. ALSO, MY HEAD IS LIKE A BLOOD VESSEL (CUZ IT IS) AND ITS PINKISH-RED. ANYONE ELSE LIKE THIS? IS THIS SENSITIVITY NORMAL???!?!

HELP ME THANK YOU GOODBYE.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) To clean you: pull the foreskin back, then rinse it with water using your hands. Do it at least every other day or so...

2) Yeah, the head of the **** is sensitive. DUH. That's why I like *******s

Cheers

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score

I had this problem(I think) when I was about 6 or 7. My Foreskin wouldn't fold all the way back. So I just went to a doctor and he pulled it back for me, and trust me it hurt like a *****. No operation, nothing.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this done a week ago, same thing as Santos.
It's not a big deal.
I also forgot what the name for it too.
But it's that tight piece of tissue that attaches your penial gland (the very sensitive, mushroom-shaped gland) to your shaft.
Clean under the gland in the showers, it should hurt less.

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lads, I had this problem a while back. Very tight, sensitive, didnt like coming back etc.

I was young then 15ish mind....anyway. When your in the back, pull it back (as you should to clean it), and get used to it being back, yes it hurts if you touch it (sensitive etc).

Then, when having a tug, just pull it back gently as far as it will go before being uncomftable, and just do that daily, itll soon be fine. I think half the problem certainly with me is it looks like its REALLY tight, but itll still strech back over the head.

Dont worry about it, itll sort itself out. Another thing is if your getting on the missus, try without a condom (only if its safe to), youll be pumping away etc, and you wont even notice that its gone back naturally after a while, of course itll be noticebale and tight at first.....but still

Hope this helps!

DJ follower

Don Juan
Reaction score
how would i go about this when i call to make an appointment... the receptionist will ask why im makin the appt. should I just say that Im having probs with my penis? lol it would sound lil weird. and should i goto a female or male doctor?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, had this mildly when I was a kid (4rth grade). It would hurt if I tried pulling back the foreskin completely when masturbating. After looking closely I noticed that the skin was attached to the edge of the head. By looking at I could tell that I SHOULD be able to pull the skin all the way back but for some reason it was attached. Well, I got so tired of it that one day I just pulled it back as hard as I could! It hurt like a ***** but didn't bleed. From that day on it was able to go all the way back no problem.

Growing up I thought I was the ONLY one who had that initial problem. Till one day, about 5 years ago, my female friend told me she had sex with her BF who was uncircumsized and he bled all over the place and asked me why since she knew I was uncircumsized. I was like, "WTF?! I don't know why the hell he would bleed." But then I thought, "Ohhhhhh...guess the problem I had as a kid is normal. The guy just must have grown up and never pulled it back all the way till it happened when having sex."

Anyway, as for the reason of circumsision...there is NO valid reason for it. Hygenic??? Give me a fvcking break. That's like cutting off your earlobe because it accumulates dirt behind it. Retarded. It's a body part, and like any other body part you should be washing it.

As for this question...

It is true that the foreskin isn't really necessary?
It's not necessary to live if that's what you mean. BUT it does have a sh!tload of nerve endings that are stimulated during sex/masturbation. Not only that, but if you're circumsized your head has no protection. It's constantly rubbing aginst your clothes and develops a very thin layer of skin like a callous, of course not as thick as those on your hands when you work out, but you know what I mean. Anyway, because of the extra layer of dead skin cells on your d!ck AS WELL as the missing nerve endings from your cut-off foreskin...if you're circumsized you're missing out on a LOT of sensation. All for what? Because your parents didn't really think it through and cut your sh!t off. Sorry dudes. But at least think twice when you have your own sons.

-Soma