Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TIC's Approach Journal

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My comp been broken so I haven't been able to update for a while.

The good news is that I lost my virginity on V-day. It went terrible, as I could not stay hard because of the alcohol/anti-depressants, but I lost it nonetheless. The girl is not the dating type, but the fuk buddy type. That's what we are now, more or less. She said she'd be my "practice" girl. Sweet.

Besides that, getting a gf is proving to be too much to ask. Every girl just flakes out after one date. They still seem interested but they all seem real busy. I know deep down that it is a reflection on myself and that they lose interest because I am not a great/interesting person who speaks 3 languages and is well traveled and is working on his masters in bum-fuk anthropology, but whatever. At least I'm not AS alone as I was before

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
My comp been broken so I haven't been able to update for a while.

The good news is that I lost my virginity on V-day. It went terrible, as I could not stay hard because of the alcohol/anti-depressants, but I lost it nonetheless. The girl is not the dating type, but the fuk buddy type. That's what we are now, more or less. She said she'd be my "practice" girl. Sweet.

Besides that, getting a gf is proving to be too much to ask. Every girl just flakes out after one date. They still seem interested but they all seem real busy. I know deep down that it is a reflection on myself and that they lose interest because I am not a great/interesting person who speaks 3 languages and is well traveled and is working on his masters in bum-fuk anthropology, but whatever. At least I'm not AS alone as I was before
Don't fall into that trap, I did for a period. If you keep getting killed while trying to fight a boss in a video game, you don't suck as a person, and in the same manner, if you suck at getting second dates, you don't suck as a person. Get some experience (points) and try again. You need to work on how you convey yourself to women so that they see you for who you really are or who you can be.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So everything is a dead end.

I've transformed my wardrobe
Lost 40 pounds
Got a brand new look (grew my hair out and styled it) for the first time in my life
Conquered my fear of the approach

Didn't matter.

I've approach countless girls. I got some of their numbers. They all flake out on dates.

Only a handful of dates went through. Lets start with Kayla.

Went out on a date with her, everything goes fine, we agree to a second date. Nothing

Meghan. The girl who ****ed me. Well, she's a slut and has decided she's through with me, after a grand total of 2 ****s.

Katherine. This is the funny. Meet her in a club, we dance super freaky. I'm touchin all on her. She likes me. We text later and she wants to meet me. We have a date. Everything went as well as it could have. She agrees to go out with me again....then? FLAKE. After the first couple of flakes, she had excuses. Then, NOTHING. She completely stopped contacting me as if I didn't even exist. I check her facebook, and what do ya know, there's another guy. She's all on some other guys C-oCK.

Rachel? She flaked about 100 times. Seriously at this point shes just toying with me.

I ask a girl out at work. Shes way below my standards. She's too good for me, apparently. I ask for her number and she gives me her house phone, saying that I have to "earn" her cell phone number. A day later I find out THAT JUST ABOUT EVERY GUY AT THE SUPERMARKET HAS HIT ON HER. EVERY EMPLOYEE HAD ALREADY FED HER EGO. AN alot of these guys already get plenty of pvssy.

There is just too much competition for even the most average pieces of pvssy.

Al the other numbers I got were FLAKES.

I went out to the club last night. Alone. By myself. It was horrific, and I don't even wanna type what happened.

No one can comprehend how truly bad guys have it

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are going about it the wrong way. You should see it is a victory if anything. Most guys wouldn't even dare put themselves in your shoes and do what your'e doing. I was out in public the other day watching guys oogle women and it was funny. They would make it so blatantly obvious but did they ever dare do something about it? Hell no.

I'd like you to do this- Do the same exact thing you're doing but just focus on the approach and getting to know these girls. Don't worry about dating for or relationships for now- just focus on the approach and rapport part and do this for a while and see how it works. One thing I have noticed is guys focus so much on the getting the number, scoring the date, etc. and what happens is a lot of times they don't make as good an impression as they should because they are focusing on trying to say the "right things".

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I just read your entire journal and I give you props! You've improved so much since you started!

One thing you should try though is trying new things. In every single approach you made, you did exactly the same thing! Try different types of approaches, different techniques and see what works best.

As I read your journal, I noticed almost 100% of the time the girls left you while dancing. Maybe you should try leaving first. Also, instead of trying to meet up with the girls right away, just text them and flirt and tease but don't ask them out. Let them ask you out.

But in all, good job man!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say this;

Out of every person who writes on these boards, I enjoy TIC's post the most. This kid has it all figured out. He is funny, I mean hillarious, and he's got balls of steel.

TIC, if you want some pointers, or need some answers on these creatures, PM me. You are unbelievable my man. I nominate you as the post of the year.

This kid has it figured out. You will find one bro, don't worry. But it's good that you see reality.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went over a friends house and wasted time. Later I had a presentation to prepare for at school. The presentation was at 6 (I did awesome the professor told me)

But anyway, during all this I decided to text all my remaining plates. Here they are

TIC:Hey whatsup how was your easter?
Kay (hb6): It was good enjoyed spending it with the family how about urs?
TIC: Lol my family did next to nothing plus I had work all day. So are you all moved out of your dorm?
---no answer-----

Kath (hb 7.5): Good, how was urs?
TIC: Lol my family did nothing this year. Just worked most of the day. I hope your finals went well :)
Kath: Hahaha thanks!
TIC:So when do you start camp?
Kath: June
TIC: Cool. Are you busy at all this weekend?
Kath: haha very. sorry!
TIC: no its fine
(be-yatch)

Rach (hb7): Good. Kinda not lookin foward to the summer now lol
TIC: why?
Rach: Cuz Im watching my aunts kids for the summer and these are the worst behaved kids I've ever known
TIC: Your aunt is giving you a taste of motherhod lol. You have to watch them everday all summer?
Rach: Yup
Rach:Yu
Rach:Yup
TIC: Got the first yup. Are you stuck with them this thurs and fri night?
Rach: This thurs or fri?
TIC:yea
Rach: Not this thurs or fri but I have a project to do
TIC: Ah ok.
(25 mins later)
Rach: Hey, if I can get done with my stuff on thurs would you be free on fri?
TIC: ya I think my fri is clear
Rach: lol coool. would you be willing to pick me up from __ or do you wanna wait till im back in ___?
TIC: I live in ___ so its easire to pick you up from ___
Rach: lol k cool

So there is a halfway quasi sort of kind of date this friday. I put the odds of her flaking at 85%. The wierd thing is that these are all relatively old plates that have expressed everything from high to low interest over the past months. I've ben so close to deleting their numbers but for some reason these girls want to stay in contact without actually doing much with me...

Will update with the next occurrence

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid sounding boring at all costs!

Girls do not want to be with a boring guy!

Even if you have to lie about it, under the pain of death, never sound boring like you did in those texts of yours when she asked about your easter.

Sure, maybe you had to work, but should have thrown in something about a party (or anything!) to keep it interesting. Even if not true, keep it vague and it'll work in your favour.

TIC said:
The wierd thing is that these are all relatively old plates that have expressed everything from high to low interest over the past months. I've ben so close to deleting their numbers but for some reason these girls want to stay in contact without actually doing much with me...
Why is that?

Because women get off on attention the same way that we get off on s!x.

If you are giving them an attention fix without getting what you want in return, then I would question why even keep their numbers or waste time sending individual texts?

If they won't meet up repeatedly, then it is best in the long term to get rid of 'em.

If a girl is showing anything but consistent interest and it's not quite at the point where you are ready to delete the number, then something I would suggest is to put her on your "mass mailing list"

These are girls who are showing inconsistent interest and are in the blurred zone between high interest and interest low enough that you delete the number.

Texting is a great invention for guys if you use it right, since she can't tell if you are sending the same message to other chicks at the same time (if you keep it generic, but interesting enough, she'll never guess).

You tend to accumulate numbers of girls who fall into this zone and if your phone plan allows you to do it cheaply, a good strategy is to send out a mass text and see which ones respond, and arrange meet ups based off that.

Apply the generic texting as you as long as you can into the interaction to minimize your time investment.

Book 3 or 4 girls in for a time (the same time for all of them) when you are free (but keep location open, even better if you are picking them up, since it gives you up until right before the time).

You might get a few flakes in the lead up, but if you get multiple girls still wanting to meet at the same time, simply go with the best option, and flake on the rest and reschedule for another time that suits you.

Amazing how much power this gives you, and seems to make them more keen as long as you don't do it repeatedly for the same girl.

Play the game or be played...

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC, your updates are great. Your self-improvement is encouraging.

Remember to do this: Every time you fail, always ask yourself "Hmm, ok, so what did I learn from this?"

Once again, your commitment to this earns respect.

And a piece of my advice from personal experience, at 21, it's better not to have a serious gf. It's my view that girls younger than 23 cannot hold a relationship.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night at work some interesting things happened. Now, most guys may think nothing of this. I don't know. All I can say is that it has never ever happened to me

There's a hot girl I work with. Like a solid hb9. Also there's an 8 that was working in front of me (cashiers at a local supermarket). The hb9 has been calling me handsome, cute, etc for weeks now. I however take it with a grain of salt because of her demeanor when she says it. She's always giggly and laughing and joking around. I'm certain that she is just toying with me. I never ever compliment her and I always try to act indifferent to her.

But last night to a sexual turn. Her and the hb8, I swear to god, started mouthing off right to me and too each other about the nasty things they wanted to do with me, in graphic detail. I was in utter shock. They mentioned 3-ways, rough sex, and abunch of other things. The hb8 also said "TIC is the only one that can pull my hair".

I also realized that I am in no condition to handle this type of thing. I could barely keep a straight face or focus on the customer. I looked totally out of place and a guy I work with said "look hes blushing haha". Then the hb9 asked if I was a virgin, then the hb8 said "he cant handle it" and it all went downhill from there.

But whatever I'll leave that one alone. Tommorow is the supposed date with Rachel. I'm pretty damn sure she'll flake.

Will update on what happens

walthermylove

Reaction score
I am a 32 yr old female. I have seen that most who reply to your posts are male so I thought maybe you would like some input from me. I am not out to embarass you or make you feel worse than you already do though so I thought I would offer and see if you're interested and maybe we could chat more privately. I am being sincere and honest in my endeavor to maybe take you under my wing and help you out. Whatever you decide hun you should keep your chin up and stop feeling as if all the problems lie within you because though you may have problems society as a whole does as well. No one is perfect and I have found that as a female the thing I appreciate the most is a guy who isn't very obviously trying to get laid. It also helps if you actually LIKE women. References to almost all females as c*nts, bit(hes and the like lets me know immediately that you have an overall distaste for the female race which I think may be coming across in your efforts. If you're interested in a friend here's your chance.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
walthermylove, you have private messaging turned off for your profile.

But what I will say about my apparent distaste for women is that yes, it is there. Of course its there because I have had negative experiences with women my entire life. However, I in no way display this in public. If you have lived the life that I have, its inevitible that you will be sexist.

Now if you want to say "oh but women have intuition and can magically sense how you truly feel about them" then fine I can't argue. But I doubt that to be the case

walthermylove

Reaction score
I have fixed it, at least I think I have. I am not here to defend women as a whole to you sweets my intentions are only to help you. Believe me if anyone understands how cruel the opposite sex can be it is I. However, I have learned to not let my past experiences jade my views of the male gennder as a whole. Look me up and lets see if I did this correctly.

walthermylove

Reaction score
I have fixed it, at least I think I have. I am not here to defend women as a whole to you sweets my intentions are only to help you. Believe me if anyone understands how cruel the opposite sex can be it is I. However, I have learned to not let my past experiences jade my views of the male gennder as a whole. Look me up and lets see if I did this correctly.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walthermylove said:

Rule #1 of women: never take advice from women.

Don't do it dude!!

I'm not saying she would intentionally mislead you, but she will give advice based on what she thinks she wants, rather than what she actually responds to.

One of the key things you have to learn is that what women say is essentially worthless, only actions matter.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young women are worthless. If you want a good woman, find a very overweight woman who's had to actually develop a nice and interesting personality and doesn't have an ego or play games or take advantage of men.

I was at a baseball game a couple weeks ago, and some young woman that would rank a 3/4 to most was complaining to her bf about me, probably thought I was weird looking or something. He said to her "Can you shut up? You could be in paradise and still find something to complain about."

I've been a social outcast all my life, but I can say by far that women have treated me worse...unsolicited women at that.

Does it mean I hate women as a whole? No. But it's made me pretty much give up on giving any random woman attention unless I'm 110% sure that she is into me, and into me for the right reasons.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
Most young women are worthless. If you want a good woman, find a very overweight woman who's had to actually develop a nice and interesting personality and doesn't have an ego or play games or take advantage of men.

I was at a baseball game a couple weeks ago, and some young woman that would rank a 3/4 to most was complaining to her bf about me, probably thought I was weird looking or something. He said to her "Can you shut up? You could be in paradise and still find something to complain about."

I've been a social outcast all my life, but I can say by far that women have treated me worse...unsolicited women at that.

Does it mean I hate women as a whole? No. But it's made me pretty much give up on giving any random woman attention unless I'm 110% sure that she is into me, and into me for the right reasons.
What is it with you guys? Find a very overweight woman? Are you kidding me? Where are your standards?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that 8&9 probably really are into you, or they are just f*cking with you because they are being *****y and sense weakness. One or the other, the way to win that one is to continue to NOT be emotionally affected, but if one of them starts dropping subtle hints of wanting to get together THEN reluctantly make the plan, but make sure she does something for you (like tell her to pick up some food or buy you a drink or something). Then seriously just please please please f*ck the sh*t out of her....for me?

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No homo but my dog is looking pretty good at this point...

As expected, rachel flaked friday. I didn't even bother asking for an excuse. So I spent friday night alone.

Saturday morning I hung out with a friend. We went to a lounge and the waitresses were hot, but they were arab. Made small talk with one but nothing went down.

That night, me and meg (my friend that ****ed me) watched underworld on syfy channel over her apartment. This chick, by the way, is a tall scottish redhead with big ti ts. I brought beer over and we drunk alot. We were laying on the floor together and I tried to make a move, but she wasn't having it. She basically made it clear that she didn't want take F me ever again because "ur my friend and it would be awkward. If u touch me again i will have to ask u to leave"

So shortly after I left, dejected and blue balled and real sleepy from the beer.

I've hit a dead end with pretty much all my plates. At this point, I will have to start all over...

I honestly don't know how other guys do it. I can't get so much as a 6 to go on a date with me. I know I have to stay positive and never give up. Just sayin, its painful to live like this everyday....

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You're brown. It will always be twice as hard for you to pick up girls. Get used to it.