Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thursday night dates

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips for a thursday night date? I'm meeting this chick around 8:00'sh. This would be about the 5th time of meeting up with each other. The only thing is i dont want to take her to any bars or clubs because i dont want other dudes busting on us.

I just dont want her to lose any IL in me. Her IL has interest a lot since we first met. I want to increase them.....lately things have been going well, but with her everyday is a new chapter. She is a very hot and cold girl. Thats why i'm not putting her in a LTR catagory. She's more of a fling.

I dont want to come across as boring, but i cant think of things for shyt.

Any comments would be helpful.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried bowling the other night- went down great. Just make sure you dont take it seriously! Also how about pool? Great opportunity to kino a chyck and show her how to 'really' play! Avoid cinema!!

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fifth date...you should be laying pipe if you aren't already. Do you feel compelled to take her "out" somewhere? It would be better for you just to take her in and slip her the salami.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i really want too.....when we make out things get so heated up and intense she says i have to leave. Hopefully next time if it happens again, she wont tell me to leave. We have made out and fooled around about 6 times....no sex though.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cook her dinner, watch a video or at least DO something that shows you are not AFRAID to f&*k her!

You went out five times and haven't done anything!?!?! No wonder she is slowly losing interest...

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if youre taking a girl 'out' and *know* youre gonna end back at her place then whats the worry where you go-as long as you have fun?

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
when we make out things get so heated up and intense she says i have to leave...
*cough* TEASE *cough*

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be thinking along the lines of dinner and sex date at number 5. Forget taking her out, bust out some cornish game hen and jordan (a very good wine) put on the music, turn down the lights and do your job

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went out five times and haven't done anything!?!?! No wonder she is slowly losing interest...
no no...we have fooled around, everything but sex. I just dont want her thinking thats all i want from her. I'm just not sure what she wants. To tell you the truth i am starting to get attached to her. School lets out in 2 weeks and i'm not sure if things are going to stay well with her going back home.

I just dont want to fvck things up.....

When you guys heat things up...what do you say? I need the right things to say. Its like something is always holding her back.

More information for better advice:

I have known her for about a year, talked on and off during that year. She gave me the LJBF i walked away like a man. She sees me out with another girl about 2 months laters and decides to give me a shot. Things have been going well ever since. Talk a lot, see each other, kissing and touching a lot.....Its an awesome feeling being around her. I just dont want to look desperate and lose any of her Interest.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Yeah I'd be thinking along the lines of dinner and sex date at number 5. Forget taking her out, bust out some cornish game hen and jordan (a very good wine) put on the music, turn down the lights and do your job
That's it right there.... Dinner at your place, and you both are going to make a pizza together, while sharing some champipple. Go to the store and pick up that pizza making sh*t. Grab some candles, setup the table for two, yea :) , get her in the kitchen, start cooking. Joke around, ask her if she'd like some sausage. Get a buzz going, you each make one. Eat under candle light, toast. Move your ass over tio the living room, pop in a movie, get ready for desert my man. ;)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is sorta hard to do that while you rents are up stairs. I wish i could but in time that will happen. Most of the time we are in her dorm room. So i dont have my own place ot bring her back too.

I'll think of something to do....last thursday we watched a movie, well tried to watch a movie. So we cant do the same shyt again.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey instead of the boring dinner and a movie deal, find a place good for dinner, then go out to see a good band later.

Jazz music is great, blues can be all right. Reggae would be ideal for slow dancing together. Damn I wish I lived in Chicago!

Know why music is so great? It can set the mood. Plus you need to whisper in the girls ear and that gives you instant kino as you touch her when you talk to her. That and if it's danceable you're in.

Definitely see a live band, forget the dance club scene.

Good luck

Thursdays are great too, why because you both need to get back early to get up, or maybe not. Spending the night can become a convenient option!