Thursday night at the bars, a SUCCESS despite a c0ckblock attempt

roman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out last night and decided to give the bar scene a go instead of the club. I made a stop at this popular college bar just a block away from my apartment that's notorious for serving extremely strong drinks (let's call it Bar A). Had a drink there, saw a few HBs but wasn't really feeling the scene so I left and headed over to my regular bar (Bar B) just a few doors down from my apartment :cool:

I head to the rear bar area and scope the scene there.... then on my way back to the main bar area an HB7.5 catches my eye. She is brunette with a cute face and a slamming pair of twins (they could very well have been D cups, no bullsh1t, and this girl is NOT overweight by any means). I smile at her as I'm walking toward her but get no response, so I just walk past her and sit on the leather love seat in front of the TV in the bar, just loungin and sippin on my white russian. By the time I head back to the main bar area to order a second caucasian, sure enough... the HB7.5 is sitting alone at the corner stool :crazy:

So I come up and grab a seat next to her, and I start chatting her up. Turns out she lives 45 minutes away and is only in town for the night with friends and has to make the drive back in the morning. Half an hour into the conversation she drops this line on me: "I don't know where I'm staying tonight". :cheer: So we keep talking and the kino is going great. She brushes her leg up against mine as we talk and I rest a hand on her thigh while I lean in close to talk in her ear. I get this broad to spill her life story.

So then her c0ckblock of a girl friend comes over and says they're leaving to go to the next bar, and it just so happens that they're going over to Bar A. So HB7.5 invites me along and actually reaches out and grabs my hand as we're leaving the bar.

We head over to Bar A, I buy HB7.5 a drink and she's all over me like she wants to get a room, so I kiss her right then and there. Her girl friend drags us over to the bar across the street and that's when the c0ckblocking began. HB7.5's girl friend was trying to convince her not to go home with me, and it turned into an argument right in front of me! Haha. It was priceless. Her girl friend was like "i never go home with guys i just met in the bar" and looks right at me like i'm an a-hole or something. so what does HB7.5 do?? the opposite of what i expected. she turns to me and says "let's get out of here" and as we're leaving her friend shouts at her "slut!" lol.

So we head back to my apartment (a block down the road) and i bust out the italian wine. long story short, panties were dropped, i busted out the lube, and the rest is history. :up:

Roman

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect evening to me!!!!!!!!!!! What's not to like about it? You played it like a true champ. Congrats!

roman

Don Juan
Reaction score
donArjun said:
so what are you going to do now ? was it a ONS or make her your gf ?
I got her digits, so I'm gonna call her pretty soon here and set up plans for next week. I dunno if she's gf material though, we'll see.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
LOL shes NOT gf material....dude she ****ed u and had a one nite stand rite after meeting u, u think ur the 1st or last guy she done this with? shes **** buddy material, DEFF NOT gf material!!

DONT U EVEN DARE DATE HER!