Thunder_god's adventure's in Europe

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Man if I have a date like that, I'd think she was good to go home with me. I can't say I've been on a date with a Polish girl in Poland but she sure sounded like she wanted you to lead her there. You got to take the lead. You can't go stuffing yourself and being all tired and not lead lol. But I can see you know that.

About the bartenders in Poland ignoring you especially if your running solo in a club sounds exactly like what a lot of sh!thead Midwesterners do. It's not discrimination, per se, they're just passive c0ckblockers. What I was told, that the guys in Poland won't even try for a girl until they see some other guy try and then they get jealous and interfere. Don't know if that's true but that also sounds like Midwesterners.

Well initially I tried to suggest we go cook and eat at my place right after the segway tour didn't work out. But she said it was late and didn't think the supermarkets were open so told me we'll do that the next time we meet and yes I definitely agree about the thing about taking her home. We had walked quite the distance though as we talked. I think we walked for at least 30 minutes or so outside of the town square where I have my apartment. The only option I think I could have done was get a taxi but I think I would have needed to make a physical move on her first like kissing her on the lips before suggesting that. Anyways I'm fcuking pi$$ed off at myself for being such a pu$$y. I don't frigging understand why its so hard for me to just go for the kiss. Its like in the past I might not have recognized the signals but now at least some of the time I can pick up on a few of the signals the girl is sending me. I'm able to pick up some of the non-verbal cues such as her getting closer to me, playing with her hair, looking at me longer, touching me, etc but even though I'm able to recognize it my god damn body won't react and capitalize on it. I only manage to do that once so far and its fcuking pathetic because I lost so many girls from my lack of inaction. I'm trying to desperately break out of this pu$$Y social conditioning I have ingrained so deep inside of me, but its taking me ages and I'm bleeding girls left and right because of it.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that the dude I met yesterday, ended up texting me back sometime while I was hanging out with the model. He told me to call him back tomorrow and we'll go hang out. I tried to reply back to him but my frigging text message wouldn't go through. I'm gonna call him tomorrow and hopefully that chick comes along too and then I will try to isolate her and maybe setup a date with her another day.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3

So I hit up the dude who I # closed on my first day in Krakow. I try to suggest her bring his friend that girl, however he mentions that she went back home to her town right after exams were done. So I decide to just chill with him later in the day. We meet and I buy the dude some lunch hoping that he could return the favour and introduce me to his friends or parties. I also ask about that girls facebook. It turns out that she was his gf lol. He got kind of hesitant when I asked him to give me her facebook name and then told me she was his gf. I quickly tried to dissolve it by saying well I wanted to add her just in case your busy and then he is like ok in a hesitant way, so then I try some reverse psychology $hit by suggesting that its probably not right for me to do that, and I won't do it. Then he starts suggesting that I do it, and I'm not nah I don't want to cause any problems, and he's like "no, just do it, you need to be confident and just add her" lol. So I sent her a friend request. I'm not going to pursue anything more with her though. I don't like messing with other people's girls, especially when the guy seems nice. Maybe perhaps this is why I'm still single, because I'm too nice :(.

Anyways we just chill, drink and eat and talk about polish women, politics, feminists, and other random $hit. Then he leave and he takes me to some hidden pub where they serve craft beer. He paid for the drinks, because I paid for the food earlier. We talk some more, and he is like "your a very intelligent guy, and we are having a very intelligent and good conversation", and reveal some vulnerability about myself and my lack of game with women. He is like " I don't see a problem just by looking at you, you dress really well and good, you just need to be more confident". He also makes a lot of jokes and sterotypes of British dudes mocking them about being drunk retarded meatheads who just come to Poland to cause trouble. After being here a few days, I can totally see what the polish people believe that sterotype about all british dudes. Their dress like $hit with their wrinkled up t-shirts, cargo shorts, and their obnoxious and loud and just cause problems in the town square. Anyways I also told him about the two dates I had yesterday one with the polish girl from couchsurfing and the other with the model. He is like "when you showed me the pics and stuff I thought you were a player, but you seem very modest". He is like "you should really try with the model girl". If only it was that easy for me :(.

Anyways we finish our drinks, and agree to meetup later tonight to hit up a nightclub. Earlier he also was suppose to meet with his two polish female friends. He was going to introduce me to one of them, but unfortunately he said because it was raining that they cancelled their plans with him. He also said it was unfortunate that it was raining other wise he would take me to some college party they have on the weekends but they are probably closed because of the rain.

So we both go our own ways, and I just walk around the town square and somehow end up at the local mall. I browse around, and then decide to order some polish food at the food court. I ordered something called a Zapiekanki which is half of a baguette topped with cheese, meets and other toppings depending on what you want. It was actually pretty bland tasting, like most of the polish food I've sampled so far. I spotted a table with three polish girls when I was looking for a seat, I choose to sit right beside their table and I kind of see one of them glancing at me. I wanted to make some eye contact and then start chatting with them but they didn't really make any eye contact with me. After they left, I came up with the idea that I should have asked one of them to help take a picture of me attempting to put that large polish bread into my mouth. I'm sure that would have gotten some laughs and broken the ice, but unfortunately I didn't come up with that until they left. I also tried to chat up a cashier at one of the drug stores but she didn't seem very talkative to me.

Later in the night right before I headed back home to get ready, I stumbled across an ice cream store. I had previously noticed the two girls their working. Both of them were cute. I was also in a mood for a desert treat so I approached her to buy a cone. I joked around a bit and she laughed but then she had to return back to work.

When I got home, I received a facebook message from the guy earlier. He was bailing on me citing that he wasn't feeling well and didn't have energy to go clubbing. I think it was a BS excuse because he already has a gf and also mentioned he doesn't go clubbing. Man I wish my life was so much simpler and I could just get an attractive young gf without much work and not have to go out to clubs or approach strangers on the streets to improve my skills with women, but unfortunately my destiny is different :(.

So now I was kind of ****ed. I was also dead tired as well so I take a nap. By the time woke up it was around 11 something pm. I went to go take a shower and get ready and by the time I left it was around 11:45pm. I was definitely running really late now. I also got lost and couldn't find the club I wanted to go to, and by the time I found it, it was around 12:10-12:15am. I said fcuk it, I'm not paying cover for a club full of dudes and left and went home. What a ****ing waste of a day.

I really need to manage my time properly and just stick to the plan. I need to leave my apartment no later then 10pm so that I can get to the clubs around 10:15-10:30 right when the girls start coming in without any dudes around. It also sucks balls to have to go out to clubs alone, especially in a foreign country where you don't speak the language.

I also got harassed by the strip club promoters out on the streets all day and night. I think I got approached by at least 8-10 people asking me to go to a strip club. I'm getting sick and tired of this $hit.

My game plan for today wasn't planned out properly. I should have just spent the day daygaming or something and then hitting up the nightclub later in the night. I'm also running out of time now. This is making me depressed. Perhaps I need to look at it as If I don't approach girls, I don't get dates.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, nice stories.

I am actually in a similar position, I am from US and had arrived to Barcelona 6 days ago. Can I give you a hint? Drop everything and come here. Right now.

I've lived in some of the best cities in the US, including Chicago and Miami.

Barcelona kills everything. Why I'm loving it:

beautiful city, safe everywhere (I just went for a walk at 3am and it's girls walking streets alone, and I'm 40 min walk from downtown), it is CHEAP! I've never had this happen where I can walk in into 95% of any restaurant or cafe I see and not care about prices. For example, yesterday for this meal:

1. sandwich with prosecuto and cheese and some other stuff, 8 inches
2. slice of cake with real fruit with cranberries and strawberies on top (cheescake)
3. cafe latte
4. 2 bottled waters
5. juice

I paid...... 9 euro.

There is also no tipping - so you don't stress ANYWHERE..cabs, restraunts, nada, everything is awesome.

Girls are EXACTLY the right kind for me. Miami is gold diggin *****s who are fake personality AND body wise...bolt on tits and fukked up faces.

Here, women are feminine, they act feminine, they are pretty, there are different types of looks, They are awesome!!

also people are REALLY REALLY fun in general and enjoy life and are friendly! I speak barely any spanish and i've had conversations with people that kept me engaged..people are nice!

and I'm saying this all to sum it up with this point. I actually havent logged onto this forum in awhile...but today i came here and i felt like asking for help, because i've been in a really really energetic state for the last, at least 2 years. I didn't want to admit it, didn't want to accept it, but when I thought "dude u just walked around barcelona, saw girls, and you aren't even trying to talk to them..why?" and then wrote out all the inner dialogue, it basically showed i have no energy because i don't dare to hope.... so that's depression.

So I realized something. We need hope and we need to have hope running all the time at all points in our days and situations. it's one of the elements of the YOU mix.. let's say before I wrote this I was at 2% hope, 50% anxious, 80% depressed, 20% angry, etc (it doesn't add up to 100, its 0-100 on each)

so now after this, I started to actively look for things to hope for. And i realized they can't be HUGE things...and not things that you can't control, like "that girl will fall in love with me." it can be small thing, like I thought "that dessert i bought today, I hope it's really good." Now i dont know if it will be, BUT I MUST ALLOW MYSELF TO HOPE. Because that's what gives you juice of life. I've been rational like a machine for the last 2 years. It's really good for strategy, it is REALLY REALLY REALLY bad for people. Talking to girls without hope is fatal, they SMELL IT. they run away from it because they see you are not trying to fight for it, hope gives you desire to try.

so yes, you should have kissed the french chick, simply because YOU NEVER KNOW, and ITS FUN TO FIND OUT, AND ITS NO BIG DEAL REALLY. A couple of weeks from now you will have all sorts of other things to focus on, and this will be just a memory.

So forget about thinking anything past the present moment and inject hope into it. Is she looking at me? Ahh, she could be interested. (hope at 20%)

she touches me a lot, i think she likes me (hope at 80%)

she keeps looking at my lips...ahh i want to kiss her! (hope at 50% as you are not sure!)

we kissed, I hope we can get to her house out of this place! (hope at 30% because you want to be patient about it and do it right, not rush anything)

You came to travel to have new experiences, right? So enjoy your experiences man, hope and find out for fun experiences. I would recommend to you and me to place less stress on ourselves to get laid. YEs it is really really desirable, but it's NOT a substitute for fun experiences for you in your life. Basically, sex with good looking girl can be desired for validation, but the whole point is to have the life where your life validates you as a guy who's enjoying his life AND HENCE gets good looking girls (or girls he likes!) wanting to be around him, and sleep with him (which is just a natural progression of a relationship. Spend 2 weeks with a girl doing anything, and sex will come up on it's own). Think more 'what kind of things would I want to do, if my goal is to become a guy who has a life I want to have?' take women out of the equation - what does the type of guy you want to be do? maybe, like for me, he is actually pretty focused on working so he can have freedom and money, which are big to him because he can get experiences with it when he wants. find out your answers, and then trust that this is the good way to go. and then later girls will fill the spots where they need to be - maybe you meet them at cafe while you finish up working on your biz like me, or you meet them through certain people in whatever you're going after..and so forth.

And if you're still up for travel come to Barcelona.

Intuition

Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes guts what you are doing, but stop being your own worst enemy. Make plans with the model already.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Man I wish my life was so much simpler and I could just get an attractive young gf without much work and not have to go out to clubs or approach strangers on the streets to improve my skills with women, but unfortunately my destiny is different ."

No you aren't different. There is probably 400 million guys who are thinking that right now. Including the "poor me this is my destiny" pity party. It's just doubt creeping up and clouding your confidence..push that away. Difference between winners and losers? Losers begin to accept this kind of thinking and throw pity parties and keep settling for less, because they think it's "destiny" but it's just being scared. Winners they say "screw that, *I* will write the rules of my life."

You can get an attractive young gf, but that's step 5

step 1 is actually going to where attractive young girls are
step 2 is talking to them
step 3 is getting a number
step 4 is getting a date
step 5 is dates/hanging out until sex
step 6 is having sex
step 7 is meeting up again over and over until things start to get more serious
step 8 is making her your gf
step 9 is spending time with your gf doing things that she also likes.

so you're on step 8 desire wise, but there is all this effort that needs to be done to get to that step. Its best to accept this, and enjoy it while you do it.

otherwise im telling you, there are 90euro HOT HOT hookers here in barcelona..i almost went, but then i thought about this - im on step 6 sex desire wise 24/7...but i actually want a connection with the girl and to feel good with her... and this will not do the trick, if anything it will maybe even make things worse.

so relax, focus on enjoying step 1

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Today it has been raining all day. Its really bad for daygame and I didn't seem that many chicks outside, and if their were chicks they were in groups. I also messaged that polish dude who I went out for drinks yesterday with but he doesn't seem like he wants to come clubbing with me and said he had to catch an earlier train tomorrow to go back home. I'm really feeling the loneliness, neediness creeping in today. I feel like $hit and all alone here. I still haven't confirmed with the model chick if she's coming over tomorrow, and I'm still waiting for her reply back to a question before I confirm plans with her. I just feel totally out of energy. I attempted like 1-2 half ass approaches today and just got no replies. A far cry from the last few days. Also I haven't heard back from my last couchsurfing chick who said she was free tomorrow to hang out. I got a few tinder matches but when I messaged the girl I never heard back from them.

I'm about to head out in about 1 hr or so to a club, its sunday so I don't think the club will be very busy but I'm just going to muscle through it and go anyways despite me not wanting to go. I think the biggest problem with me is I have so much internal crap that's damaged. I've been told time and time again that I'm a good looking guy, who dresses well, who's smart, and a great guy, but I'm struggling big time to project my confidence and go for what I want such as being more bold and going for the kiss or grabbing a girl's hand, etc. This $hit is eating me up inside. I have been eyed by several polish chicks here over the past few days, but yet I lack the confidence to approach and talk to them. I also notice when I'm really in the mood, I can chat up the waitresses here with ease and make them laugh and smile, but its just when my emotionals are down that I don't feel like talking to anyone and lack any energy. I have serious trouble controlling my emotions especially the negative ones.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thunder god...you must be more physically aggressive... Literally force yourself to do it until it becomes second nature..

At first it will feel weird man and you might feel creepy or just panicking heart beating out of chest what not awkward but damnit man I want to see you force yourself to make early moves often onntbese chicks with no fear of losing them just for practice vsakes...

Stop thing ng about the future outcome with them and touch them early and often...your hand across their back ...
if they complain a little about anything laugh and say oh poor girl with your hand on their shoulders look for excuses to touch and if there is no resistance literally force a kiss man early later on in the interaction I don't care how awkward it is...

If you can just get past this mental barrier your game will increase 10 fold...

Like me man...personally I suck at talking, don't like people in general nor vibe with most naturally, often dress like crap, but my kino game is at top form....I kino the **** out of women I want to bed early and often whether in public, cold approach, at my place or on a date. Get good at aggressive kino and sex will come easy with these broads. I've already read several examples on this trip from you where you failed to close the deal with kino.

That's like three missed lays at least so far man...u gotta push yourself to kino and especially kiss, or you will never be close to a natural's level. Talk and dress style only go so far.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude i recommend you go look up a porno online called Rocco does montreal. Remember that even though they're pornstars (i actually think they were strippers at the time) rocco had to seduce them. Watch how him pushes through with kino and sexyness.

About 5 years ago i could mack any chick anyplace and kino the crap out of them..it works, thats what they want!!! Just relax realize it's all just a game, its all just fun, and everyone wants to play, and then go do the dance.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for posting your adventures, great read ! i am going to Europe later in the year :)

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I don't think I'm gonna get another shot with the model :(. It fcuking blows since its been a real long time since i met a chick who i clicked with instantly. I'm really kicking myself for not trying to kiss it that night. This god damb mental block is ruining me from having happy relationships with women. I wonder how things could have been different if I had been shown an ouce of physical affection from my parents, instead of nothing.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4 follow up

This is from last night right when I left to go to the night club. Did you know that if you sign up for guestlist for these Polish clubs, not only is cover free but some of them also give you a free drink. How cool is that?

So after the disaster from Thursday night when I attempted to go clubbing on my first night in Krakow. I decided to go abit earlier. I also decided to get a bit $Hitfaced before I went to the club to loosen myself up. I drank like half a small bottle of smirknoff mixed with cherry coke. I could barely even walk straight out of my apartment to get to the place lol. When I got there, the place was practically empty and I thought ah fcuk its going to be dead. After I pick up my free drink from the bar, I head over to the dance floor, a bald polish guy spots me, and he is is like "hey" with both hands out to welcome me. I shake his hand, give him a guy hug. Then he tells his friends about me, and tells them to shake my hand. So I gave like 4-5 polish dudes a handshake. Then I move to the dance floor. He sees me and then invites me over to the his group of guys dancing in a circle. He invites me to go to the centre and dance. I'm so fcuked up at this point, I don't some really funky a$$ **** on the dance floor and the dudes are like cheering lol. Then he goes up to one of his female friends, a blonde who was pretty good looking around a 7.5. He brings her over to me and then tells her to dance with me. I spin her around a few times and then she goes up to her other female friend. Some tall a$$ chick and tries to bring her over but she doesn't want to come over and dance with me. First rejection of the night. Now all of a sudden the club gets packed. Within 30 minutes, you could barely walk in there. There were a $hitload of polish dudes, and a few groups of girls.

I decide this night to switch strategies. Instead of trying to talk to the girls who I see by the corners, I would go directly on the dance floor and try to get their attention and grab their hands or extend my hand out. It was really difficult to do this as there was way too many people now, unlike before where I instantly stood out. I make eye contact with 2 different groups of girls. I attempt to go up to one of them and grab her hand, she moves her hand away and shakes her head. Second rejection. I think after that, my confidence took a real nose dive and I was afraid of approaching girls. Now I kind of just hovered around the second group of 2 girls dancing with each other. Several guys attempt to dance with them but they both blow them off. I make eye contact like 2 times with the prettier one and kind of smile at her, and I think she gave me a polite smile back. I also smile at the other less attractive one, and she kind of gives me a polite smile back as well. I see several more polish guys try to game them but they all get shut down, including that bald polish guy who I befriended earlier. At this point I think I was afraid of grabbing their hands because I was afraid of also getting rejected. Also my buzz had completely disappeared now. Also throughout the night, the bald polish dude makes fist pumps with me, and when me and his friends made eye contact we would give each other high fives or mimic our dance moves.

So I just dance for a bit, and see a lot of polish guys also get shut down. I can't seem to make any more eye contacts with any of the girls. Even a fat polish women wouldn't even look at me. Also during the night, I spotted two asian guys. One was some nerdy, geeky, really short and scawny asian guy with thick glasses who looked like he didn't belong there. He didn't do much. There was also another fat asian guy wearing cargo shorts standing by the side, also didn't do anything either. Also some polish dudes tried to be passive ****blockers. They would see me dancing in front of the girls and then deliberately come in between me and the girls blocking their views of me. I also had some old creepy polish dude standing the corner of the club, gently pushing me for no reason. I just ignored him, and I later saw some other polish guy push him for hitting on his girlfriend.

After a while, I just said fcuk I'm going home, its already 2am here. As I was about to leave the dance floor, I notice the two girls earlier who I made eye contact with also leave the dance floor. It looked like they were headed to the bar. I thought, ok here's your chance. You can finally go talk to them now. As I make my way over to catch up to them, I lose sight of them, so I decide to go to the washroom. Then when I come back out to look for them, I also can't see them so I figured they left. So I decide to head over to the dance floor and just say goodbye to the bald polish guy. Then I see the two girls had returned to the dance floor. I'm pretty beat at this point, and I also thought I would be meeting with the model today so I wanted to save my energy.

I walk over to the bald guy and tell him I'm leaving. I shake his hand, and he tells me to hold on. He brings me over to his friends and tells them to take some pictures with me. He then is like "give me your # and I will send you the photos" unfortunately my french # is fcuked up and doesn't work properly here in Poland so I tell him to add me on facebook and send it through their. He takes down my name and then tells one of his friends to pick me up together and throw me up in the air, up and down a few times. Then I say goodbye and take off.

On my way home, I spot a cute polish blonde waitress getting ready to close her shop. I make eye contact with her and then ask her if they are still open. She is like yes, and then I try to game her. I end up going inside and ordering some perogies (which isn't very tasty by the way compared to the food I'm used to here in North America). I try flirting with her and cracking jokes but she is a tough egg to crack. I get a few laughs, but ultimately she ends up walking inside to the kitchen and sitting there lol. Third rejection of the night. After eating my dish, I just went home and hit the sheets.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I really think you are way behind the eight ball here. With you being Asian, unless you are a 9.9/10 in looks, super wealthy, or are famous for some reason, the odds of you attracting many white Eastern European girls are not good. Not only are white girls not that attracted to Asian men in general, but I believe it is even harder with them being Eastern European. You just do not see many white Eastern Bloc women with Asian guys. They are a little more closed off as far as dating within their own race from what I understand.

I really think for your next pick up vacation you might be better off either going to an Asian country or at least somewhere where white women dating an Asian man is more prevalent.

Good luck.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you should come to Taiwan...decent looking ABCs kill it here. And the girls look better on average than eastern stuck up Eropean women and have even rejected a few who are traveling here when night clubbing. I personally don't care too much for Europeans in general. Give me a hot latina or Asian chick any day of the week.

My co worker is from Italy and he tells me on a regular basis the women here in Taiwan are on average a goid bit hotter than European women.

Not to mention, most of Europe is too expensive for my taste. Although I've always wanted to try Vienna, Austria and Barcelona, Spain.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Bro I really think you are way behind the eight ball here. With you being Asian, unless you are a 9.9/10 in looks, super wealthy, or are famous for some reason, the odds of you attracting many white Eastern European girls are not good. Not only are white girls not that attracted to Asian men in general, but I believe it is even harder with them being Eastern European. You just do not see many white Eastern Bloc women with Asian guys. They are a little more closed off as far as dating within their own race from what I understand.

I really think for your next pick up vacation you might be better off either going to an Asian country or at least somewhere where white women dating an Asian man is more prevalent.

Good luck.

so you saying he absolutely should go for it any chance he can? I agree.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Thunder God, please keep writing these reports, they are great to read :)

Now it does seem that in these cities, you are basically giving it a go on your own.

Just wondering whether you considered some social meetup strategies like

Meetup.com meetups
local PUA lairs
go on local Bar/Club crawls

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Good luck.
I'm sorry, this is a load of rubbish

I am from Australia, a mostly white country. I have friends who are european, chinese, indian, african , various nationalities and they all have varying abiltiies with women, but it's not dependent on race. Race has nothing to do with ability with women unless you make it an issue.

You can look at things another way. In many parts of europe, there are not many asians, so being asian is something unique, different. Play on that.

Putting limits on yourself because of race, height, weight, looks, wealth etc is the first step towards failure.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
Hey Thunder God, please keep writing these reports, they are great to read :)

Now it does seem that in these cities, you are basically giving it a go on your own.

Just wondering whether you considered some social meetup strategies like

Meetup.com meetups
local PUA lairs
go on local Bar/Club crawls
I tried my hands on couch surfing. I went hard on cs, and tinder. I also did a combination odvdaygame and night game as well. I think the biggest issues with me was time constraint and lack of physical aggressiveness.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fcuk, there was an insane amountbof hot women everywhere in Krakow today. Sure wait for me to leave the country then let all the hot women out.