Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thug type?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with thoses black guys who act like they're thugs when they try to itimidate you?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just try to stay away and ignore them, but you know there are times when you need to beat them up and I don't really have any worries because I do take martial arts, but once you fight them its like flies on ****... they keep comming back.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They come in droves and usually won't start **** unless it's clear they have a number advantage. For the most part the true 'thugs' don't walk about with their chests puffed out trying to intimidate everyone in sight. In other words, these guys are posers.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno man. Ive had more trouble with white preps then with with black thugs.

One time and my 3 friends were at the mall right. Im half Mex, 2 of my friends with me were Mex, and the other was a white cat.

So this black dude is mean mugging my friend, who in turn, mean muggs back.

About 20 minutes later, about 14 black kids approach us. I was thinking "oh sh1t". One of them steps up and asks my friend his name. They chat for like 20 seconds and this other black kid starts going off, turning in circles, jumping and yelling " AWWWW HELL NAHHH THIS NIGGA FUCC WIT MA CUZZIN AWWW HELL NAAA WE GON BUST SUM SLUGS UP IN THIS MUTHA AWWW HELL NAHH" And he was being pretty flamboyant.

Well my Mex friend was like "Sh1t nigga, we aint trying to start sh1t we just here to pimp some *****es man" and EVERY black kid there heard it. The kid who stepped up was like "What the fucc did you just say man" And my friend was like "I said Nigga, what you got a problem with it sh1t, im just sayin"

And everyone heard this. I figured, at this point we will get our asses kicked. however, a couple more words were spoken and the beef was squashed and they left. Whew.

Btw my friend wasnt being sarcastic he was just speaking how he normally does.

Im surprised the blacks didnt take too much offense.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of black people. They act like they take offense but they take less offense than you think. Anyway wt/ the thugs I recomend Stepping up. Most of them you can beat up cause they just posers. But never step up to the ones you can't take out. If you 125 6'2 please do not step up to the kid in your school who benches 400. I myself can press 200 and I'm still conservaative all the time. BUt if its a poser yeah just **** talk him and stuff.

As for black dude Julian. I'd rather have black dudes try and fight me then prep boys. I'm white myself but I grew up in a poorer part of town so I'm more used to them. There pretty tight if you ge to know them. A lot more laid back than white people. In fact I find my best friends tend to be minorities.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think what you can bench is a very good indicator of your prowess in a fight.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore those losers. If you keep looking at them they will think your trying to challenge them. You dont want to risk getting robbed and stabbed.

Reaction score
ignore the d*cks. But if you truly feel the need, go ahead and pull some Mortal Kombat on the kid and leave his sh*t in ruins.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look aggressive noone will even think about intimidating you. I can usually tell just by looking at the guy if he's a p*ssy or not, the face expression says it all. so just go to the gym,get some muscle,take that "i'm scared ****less" look off your face and you'll be fine.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell of a generalization this thread like targeted at blacks, but what ever its cool.

ususally people are trapped in a fake reality

i just have the mind set like as if they were little kids, you just cant blame them , they dont know anything .

dont take shyt to serious, its all fake anyway