“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Thug, Prep, How Boring And Unoriginal For Style!

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Ok, all i've heard about DJ's and what type of clothing to wear either states that you have to dress either Preppy or Thug/gangsta. My question is, i'm not into either look-AT ALL! I listen to hardcore and metalcore so basically anything hard and fast and i feel stupid to dress that way. I'm into skating and music and that is my passion. Is there any guidelines to dressing within these boundries while still maintaining a clean and attractive style?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
No.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
wear whatever the hell you want...
diff style is good for peacocking anyways..
i mean have you seen Mystery.. he doesnt fall into either category..
just dont be dirty u know.. like you havent taken a shower.. nah mean?
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Wear whatever you want, just don't be a f*cking poser like the rest of the ppl in school.

I'm into metal too, but I dress casual on most days, and then I'll wear some f*cked up metal band t-shirt and jeans or cargo shorts, simply because dressing casual every day blows.


**** what people think.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
So let me get this straight, you want us to give you opinions on how to be original? Wouldn't that void the point?

yea, why do people ever conform to society. Why don't you wear your underpants on the outside tommorow and see what happen:)
The thing is most people dress accordingly to the people that surround them, or the people they want to attract.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Yeah and dressing like a metalhead or skater is COMPLETELY original :rolleyes:

Just because you listen to music that is typically enjoyed by dirty people doesnt mean that you cant look nice. When I go to my favorite band's concerts I am surrounded by hippies, or alot of kids who think it is cool to go weeks without bathing, and I don't wear tie-dyed shirts or long unkempt hair. I look clean and I dress sexy. It's only music.
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
thugs, wiggers, and idiots are all the same

die hip-hop die

**** all music except the kind without words and ozzy and AC/DC and some other stuff from the 70's
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
well im not really asking about originality advice (hehe). Im just wondering why the other types of styles seem to be overlooked. I feel its hypocritical to wear other people's style cause that isn't what fully expresses you.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
well im not really asking about originality advice (hehe). Im just wondering why the other types of styles seem to be overlooked. I feel its hypocritical to wear other people's style cause that isn't what fully expresses you.
Then why do you hardcore kids do it? ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
"Where what you want?" is a fairly good answer but it can be taken the wrong way, if you decide to wear cheap. daggy clothes because you WANT to then your not going to have very good effects on people.

The question should be changed to "Wear what you want to express yourself as", if you want people to think you are poor and cheap, then by all means by cheap and scruffy clothing. If you want people to see you as a sporty kinda guy then by those sorts of clothes. If you want people to see you as a gansta then by all means, go ahead. This explains why teens always hang around in groups because they want people to identify them as the same group, this provides them with the security they need to get through high school.

Take a minute to think about how you want to express yourself and the rest becomes clear. Just keep in mind the consequences that come with dressing in particular fashions.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Thanks alot for the posts!

Anyways, I'm glad that people are open minded on this forum about stuff like this. I posted this cause i think its foolish to only have one style, or at least be forced to use that style just because its "the dj way" cause its very possible to present the masculine image using other clothing "genres".


Thanks!
 

Eve6SixSix

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Mass, America
For the most part it has a lot to do with dressing for the type of girl you wanna attract. so with looks such as "prep" or "thug" right off the bat you're getting the same image going as 99.99 percent of all girls. people are typically attracted to styles on other people that reflect their own style.

Also the term "prep" is a really vague fashion term that people just throw around thinking that it actually means something. there is so much diversity in the range of clothes that people would label "prep" that it is extremly possible to work your own style into it. dont worry - you wont necessarily end up looking like zack morris just for getting some nice shirts.

xoxo
much love
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Vercetti, Your a fuccing hater. Every post i read from you has some negative comment about something. You never have anythign intelligent or constructive to add to any conversation.

Do us all a favor and lose the teen angst mad at everything act and quit being such a whiny b1tch.
 
Top