Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Throwing manipulation out the window

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has heard of that old, lame saying: “everything is fair in love and war,” but when people’s emotions are involved, when things like seduction and attraction and how to get better at creating and doing the two are mentioned..morals can LITERALLY stand between you and consistent, long lasting success.

Because the most common remark I hear about what I’ve observed and proven to work, and teach to other guys…in fact, MOST of the books that teach you how to meet and date women…is “it’s manipulation.”

And really, I think it’s time to open some people’s eyes. WARNING: this post is not meant to make friends with as much people as I can, and also not to show I’m a guy who fears criticism and needs the approval from other people to do something. No.

Quite frankly, I’m not trying to be a mysogynist, racist or whatever else you think I am after reading this..I’m here to SWITCH on the light for those who’ve been feeling guilty about “approaching women” or “trying to attract women with techniques they don’t feel are theirs” (like they’re manipulating things with them). And really, if you choose to stay in the dark then I’m not talking to you anyways, because my goal is to ENLIGHTEN at least SOME men who aren’t afraid of the truth. That’s all I want…

So what IS manipulation anyways?

It's the result of having NO morals, norms & values, rules...but let me ask you something: do you stand by your morals because you truly believe in them, or do you keep them because you FEAR what others will think if you disagree or choose your own path?

Because humans are much like sheep – they follow the herd, and want what everyone else wants. So when the majority says NO to something, the moral becomes that you’re SUPPOSED to say no..society programmed you that way.

I’m not saying that you should go be a paranoid, bearded half man half beast bum who lives in some wooden shack in the woods as an outcast of society…I’m saying you should THINK about whether or not you don’t do things because YOU think it’s bad, or because OTHER people TELL you it’s bad. Because off course it’s not good to kill people, but not smoking in a bar because it kills people when alcohol kills even MORE people? Think about it.

And what if...what if a pack of lions goes on the prowl in the very hot prairies of Africa, sneaking up on their prey, carefully orchestrating an ambush, drawing closing together to trap an "innocent" victim...and finally, at just the right time? It runs towards the weakest of the target group, chases it, ATTACKS, takes it down and enjoys the flesh of the prey.

Is the lion by manipulating the target into it's claws an evil creature? No it is not...for the lion is just being a lion - it's doing what it was born to do, it is what it is without shame or guilt...it exists knowing no better..

Then why are people making a fuss about manipulation and meeting women when...
- Politicians tell you stories they want you to buy into every single day, not necessarily out of evol intent...most of them need th backing of the public before they can make major changes to IMPROVE the country..FOR the public. Is their manipulation evil then? Is this seduction that they did devilish?

- Every single company, business or person you ever bought something from..SOLD it to youL he or it convinced you to buy it, it manipulated you into doing so with advertising, special pricing, fancy packaging, unique customer service - yet it is still manipulation, America was built on it...but is this manipulation evil then? Is this seduction that they did devilish?

Bringing up the arguement of "yeah but there are feelings involved in love" would be foolish, because why did you vote on Obama or whatever? Because he made you FEEL something first, and you rationalized it later. Why did you buy all that stuff you don't need? Because it made you feel good when you bought it, made you feel proud..you’re just not consciously aware of it.

The term manipulation doesn't fit the profile frankly, I would call it SEDUCTION. Because even if you're being genuine, your true self, your best self when meeting and dating women - you are seducing them by doing so, and seduction IS manipulation my friends.

It's not even about my, your or the next guy's intent either: I was born a seducer, I can not help but seduce - it is who I am, not what I do. I'm doing what I was born to do without shame or guilt just like the lion, I am being a man and I'll never apologize for it.

Forget morals and righteousness and fake social constructs about love, sex and attraction - you should only care about the aftereffects of your seduction...letting it drag on forever with her while you're seeing other women and are not interested anymore is cruel. Screwing her brains out while she thinks you two are in a relationship because you never said otherwose, while YOU’RE thinking about “how am I going to tell her I don’t want a relationship without hurting her feelings” is cruel too.

Take the effects into consideration before you leave and you'll have something to come back to just like the infamous Casanova - that is the ONLY consideration I make when I'm being me with all my good spirit and "wickedness".

I’m not through yet…
Because I meet, hear and SEE a lot of guys trying to be their “true” self, “themselves” and their “best” selves..do that whole Identity Game where you pimp your character and way of thinking to the max and what not. And I’m not gonna lie: it MULTIPLIES your confidence, it at least DOUBLES the amounts of attraction you’ll create but still…it’s being SELFISH.

After you’ve seduced a woman or two, you’ll notice that there are always universally attractive character traits (being picky, being challenging, being mysterious and so on)..but that women also DIFFER, duhh, why wouldn’t they? They’re unique like everyone else on the planet is.

And sooner or later, you’ll discover things like:
  • How girl 1 absolutely loves humor and ballsy jokes, but is turned off by indifferent, distant men, while..
  • Girl 2 is a feisty one that easily walks all over people, and thus needs more selectiveness, more challenging than other women might need and..
  • How girl 3 seems to be an indifferent, cold, distant girl that needs a lot of conversation and connecting to get to the core of her being, which you won’t conquer with returning the favor alone
When I recognized the differences in approaches I needed to use, how I needed to ADAPT to the woman and unique circumstances we were in…I could seduce for example girl 1 faster, stronger and longer with playful teasing, sarcasm and practical jokes then when anything else.

Am I not being myself when I’m being more playful, sarcastic and so on? NO, I’m just AMPLIFYING qualities I already have in me…because here’s a newsflash buddy: being yourself can mean a lot of things, because we all have certain sides to our personality. And I’m just using ONE side of my personality more for one girl because it works better on her, and another side on the other girl because it works better on that one.

Is that manipulation? Nope, it’s pure seduction. I’m being no different than companies who tailor their products to the consumer needs, like diet products for fat people, people on a diet and people who’re conscious about their daily calories. If you think that’s a bad thing, then dream on in your fantasy world and let me know when you’re ready to seduce faster, longer and stronger by doing what the economy has been doing for thousands of years…

One more thing: do you really think that when I’m not doing it that somebody else WON’T? I sometimes hear people being a little bit TOO selfrighteous, because here’s something to think about:
If you’re a police force of some random city and wipe out a street gang in a very poor, raggedy community..there’ll be another one with a different name doing the same thing next week. If you don’t take the job, somebody else will..and WHEN you have that job, you may prevented somebody else who’s living in far worse circumstances from getting some much needed money to survive..

There will always be someone who’ll do the dirty work, the things that are necessary to get what he wants…and that’s why the underdogs always win in the end in for example the boxing world: they want it more than the champions and are willing to sacrifice more for it. Think about it.

There’s not a good world and not a bad world, because no matter what happens it keeps spinning. And without night, there wouldn’t be day. Without darkness, there wouldn’t be light. Without evil, there wouldn’t be good…and the reality is: we’re living in between these days..in this big grey area.

So don’t go out killing now, I made myself perfectly clear when I said I’m not an anarchist..but I AM an open minded person who does NOT let other people tell him what to do or how to think..when it comes to matters of beauty and love. So sue me, just like they did with Casanova, the world’s greatest seducer who was imprisoned by the Inquisition..because he was open minded.

And just to throw some oil on the fire: many of you can talk to me all day about how these views are so wrong, and how I’m such a bad man for seducing (“manipulating”) women and people to get what I want…but meanwhile?

Meanwhile women are very much attracted badboys: they take WHAT they want, WHEN they want it and HOW they want it…while being totally indifferent to who thinks what about it AND the consequences. They take RISKS, they don’t FEAR danger and survive all kinds of grand adventures because of their desire to do what they want. And, like it or not, these are mega masculine qualities that women fall for.

And I hope I provoked some serious soul searching with this post right here, that I got you thinking..and you’re welcome to debate with me or even PM me about it.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fvcking smoke in non-smoking areas, period. I don't care if "alcohol kills more people", that has nothing to do with the fact that I don't want to inhale your garbage. Just because alcohol kills more people doesn't mean you have a valid argument for smoking in bars. I don't want the problems that come along with second hand smoke just because you don't deem it as dangerous as alcohol.
Yes, your poor analogy caused someone (me) to reply to your thread solely to argue against your analogy. lol

Ahh I'll comment on the rest: it's stuff we've heard many times. "do your own thing, girls like badboys, etc etc"
This did NOT need to be essay-length.