Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Throwing in the towel, how do I start acting more black

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up upper middle class with only white people. My hobbies and surroundings naturally made me become who I am today. Life awards the brothas more than Carlton Banks and it's a tough pill to swallow to admit defeat. If you heard me talk you would assume I was some southern redneck or something. Furthermore, I will only listen to advice from black so suave members only. What clothes do I need? How do I change my vocabulary? Do I need a flat bill because I want a Yankess one? Help a desperate brotha out please.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f8cking serious? dont change your personality or voice, your who you are and apply game to attract women, thats it.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as I said before, and I will say it again

attitude and confidence is your skin color.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are no black people.

The 'black vs white' thing is a distraction from REAL issues.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t have confidence when I don’t feel comfortable with my own self. Nobody has ever respected me regardless of gender or race. Nobody gives two ***** about Carlton Banks. I’m just being adaptive and chasing the market and demand.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t have confidence when I don’t feel comfortable with my own self. Nobody has ever respected me regardless of gender or race. Nobody gives two ***** about Carlton Banks. I’m just being adaptive and chasing the market and demand.
all I see is excuses.

be a man. seize the day my friend. it wont happen over night. it will take time to boost yourself. Get into social situations male and female and interact with people. take a yoga class or join a team work out gym. anything to get you talking to people.

approach women, get your friends to introduce you to other friends. To me this "acting black" is just a cover up. It isnt going to fix things. its just like a bandaid over a cut that needs stitches.

get out there and get out of your comfort zone. you will win, you will fail but it builds on who you are.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all I see is excuses.

be a man. seize the day my friend. it wont happen over night. it will take time to boost yourself. Get into social situations male and female and interact with people. take a yoga class or join a team work out gym. anything to get you talking to people.

approach women, get your friends to introduce you to other friends. To me this "acting black" is just a cover up. It isnt going to fix things. its just like a bandaid over a cut that needs stitches.

get out there and get out of your comfort zone. you will win, you will fail but it builds on who you are.
Well, please convince me on how women prefer nerds over bad boy men. Y’all circle jerk over this alpha paleothic bs on the site constantly but y’all ars literally contradicting yourselves right now. Women are attracted to a certain type of men and it ain’t beta nerds! I’m just sick of the “well this dude” exception argument consistently used on this site. Guess what people still win the lottery, people survived Ebola, Tom Brady throws interceptions, people got rich off of bs, and etc. Is everything 100% set in stone? No, but we have to face reality here and look at things realistically not magically.

Last edited:

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, please convince me on how women prefer nerds over bad boy men. Y’all circle jerk over this alpha paleothic bs on the site constantly but y’all ars literally contradicting yourselves right now. Women are attracted to a certain type of men and it ain’t beta nerds!
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you.

sure we are having a circle jerk but us alphas that are circle jerking are getting women. so dont try to insult us. in fact you are just insulting yourself.

we know you are frustrated. we know you are having difficulty getting over this hump of yours. but you have to change the way you look at things.

this "im a beta nerd" crap, whining and complaining are for women. this going aint helping you.

first thing in the morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are the man. start there.

second move, get into social situations.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I’m trying to be alpha but you are telling to me to be beta but act alpha. You can’t just magically change **** and stuff gets better. You have to make physical changes before **** can happen. If you think that some fat World of Warcraft mom’s basemen slob can just start getting women by magically thinking above himself then your way of thinking contradicts with this site or what it used to be.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up upper middle class with only white people. My hobbies and surroundings naturally made me become who I am today. Life awards the brothas more than Carlton Banks and it's a tough pill to swallow to admit defeat. If you heard me talk you would assume I was some southern redneck or something. Furthermore, I will only listen to advice from black so suave members only. What clothes do I need? How do I change my vocabulary? Do I need a flat bill because I want a Yankess one? Help a desperate brotha out please.
Just quit over thinking things and just let things happen. Some women will love you some won't, tis the game my man. You acting "ghetto" ain't the solution. Trust me I've been there, just be the best possible you. There's all types of ladies now a days. Women that are into gaming, vehicles, ect. White, black or whatever your preference just be you. From one brother to another.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I’m trying to be alpha but you are telling to me to be beta but act alpha. You can’t just magically change **** and stuff gets better. You have to make physical changes before **** can happen. If you think that some fat World of Warcraft mom’s basemen slob can just start getting women by magically thinking above himself then your way of thinking contradicts with this site or what it used to be.
So you're a fat slob who lives in his mom's basement and plays video games? Or you feel like your worth is almost equivalent to such an individual? Not seeing how acting white makes you beta, only option you have now is to own that sh*t. I think @backbreaker is similar in terms of how he describes himself, he acts like a white guy and dresses the part and he figured out a way to be successful with women. You can try talking to him he might have some insights that could help you. I obviously think it's your outlook on your situation that's the problem. Being unique is a great thing and depending on how you utilize it can make you really great with women.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just quit over thinking things and just let things happen. Some women will love you some won't, tis the game my man. You acting "ghetto" ain't the solution. Trust me I've been there, just be the best possible you. There's all types of ladies now a days. Women that are into gaming, vehicles, ect. White, black or whatever your preference just be you. From one brother to another.
Dude I'm not disagreeing with you because I've been with women before. The issue is that men like me aren't high on the sexual market and the women I'm compatible are very few and between. The guys like me killing it got lucky af and ended up in a social circle that gives them access to women. If your a dude like me that has to rely off tinder, parties, and bars then it's an uphill battle.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm not disagreeing with you because I've been with women before. The issue is that men like me aren't high on the sexual market and the women I'm compatible are very few and between. The guys like me killing it got lucky af and ended up in a social circle that gives them access to women. If your a dude like me that has to rely off tinder, parties, and bars then it's an uphill battle.
That's why like is taught here, you have to concentrate on making you happy. It works. Sure the state of women today depresses me as well but for me to just dwell on that fact will get me nowhere. We are born in this world alone and will die alone. Whether you finally find your unicorn or not this is a fact. That's why it's more important for you to concentrate on your goals, dreams, and ambitions. Women are drawn to men who are comfortable in there own skin. So join social events, travel and just experience. Enjoy life! If you build that idea life for yourself they will come.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with trainwreck here, if its so important for him to score chicks he has to do what it takes.

Good boys or anything associated with it simply make women dry faster than a sandstorm wheter you are white or black...in case of black guys even more.

Unless you are in your 40s looking for a 30 something yrs old woman to get married, looking a nice reliable law abiding guy wont take you anywhere most of the times nowadays.

Trainwreck good luck whatever you decided to do bur before changing yourself, just make sure that what you are now its really you and the result of someone else expectations.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you need advice from a shrink more so than advice from "black so suave members". How can you be black and need advice on how to act more black? It's like a fat person asking for advice on how to gain weight. Based on your posts on this board, you sound like a very insecure and overly argumentative person. Those are unattractive traits, regardless of race. You can wear a "flat bill" and pants hanging below your ass, drink Olde English and talk like Eddie Murphy, and it won't help you one bit, I can promise you that.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you and what do you rate yourself in terms of looks? I know a black guy who acts just like Carlton Banks (he can do the dance and everything), he comes from a well off family, and uses ZERO slang. He gets A LOT of attention and women approaching him but he has a girlfriend. The difference between him and Carlton Banks is that he's 6'1" and he works out. I'm a white guy who "acts black" but I never had a girl as hot as his gf.

You absolutely do not need to "act black" (unless you plan on only dating sheltered white girls because you won't fool anybody) BUT you need a little bit of edge. Maybe get your ears pierced or try to increase your testosterone. Dress better. But most importantly man up.