Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Throwing a party

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup dudes, I was just after a little advice for you see I am having a bit of a shindig next week and was wonderin if anybody had some good advice for throwing a party. Now I can only invite like 20/25 ppl because I live in a unit. I know it sucks but I'm a uni student so yeah. I've had my fair share of awesome parties in the past but I was just wonderin if any cool ppl had any pointers they might have from personal party experiences themselves.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once threw a party long time ago,
things went not well,
some people got there before I got home
I had pyromaniacs burning candles
collecto-chicks going through stuff(stealing)
in the end , no score and a house trashed and
(also found used condoms under the couch - ick)
Cleaned up the house myself BTW.

1.Please be careful
2.--ATTEMPT to get more girls then guys
3.Take EVERYTHING of value,box it
and move it to another location - to be safe.

If everyone respects you the stereo/TV and couches
could stay...:D

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hide your valuables. Choose your friends/invitees wisely...

When I was in school, Me and 3 other guys lived in a 4 bedroom house. We had parties (150ppl+) once a month.

Well, it was a rental, so we didn't care about the damage. But, so called "friends" would walk out with CD's and anything they could carry. We even had someone come back during the week and steal the stereo while we were in class. We think they un-locked a basement window while at the party. Even had a trusted friend steal my pot plants. (I know. Stupid to even show them to him).

When I have small parties now a days, I call them dinner parties. It keeps it from ballooning into a free for all. Have each person bring something. Food, drink, entertainemnt, etc... (Sounds lame, huh?).

Probably not the answer your looking for. But I own my own house, have nice furniture and worked too DMN hard to let it get destroyed/ripped off by a bunch of so called friends...

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah all good advice but the people I'm inviting are all really good friends, most of whom I've known for years and I don't think I need to worry about anything being stolen. It's strictly invite only. I was after some advice on just how to generally make a party killer... i know good stereo, good music, food, lotsa booze and drinking games are all well and good but i was wondering if anybody had some cool ideas they'd like to share with me that they've used before or seen used before at parties

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another few tips...

Get a Bouncer for the door(to stop party crashers)
and a DJ friend
to handle music -so he's the only one playing with cd's.

if it's all girls and you in the middle....
play twister....
:D

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is my advice..

1. Invitation only, and inforce it!
2. Pick a theme
3. Make them bring something, that way you'll get rid of all the chumps and those that like to steal.
4. Have a back-up plan that you can go somewhere else (like a bar) if things get out of hand, that way you can kick everyone out of your house, lock up and go somewhere else.

I prefer "wine parties" i.e. everyone brings a different bottle of wine and you all share.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab