"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Throw me some help

Womanless

New Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Is everything
I need a start on this Please. I met a woman who I was attracted to and I got the idea she MAY of also felt the same about me. She worked in the same office as I do. Once I started trying to talk to her she quit. I felt I lost my chance with her and moved on. Now just yesterday I was thinking on how I wish I did more or tried harder and was thinking about how I wished she still worked in my office. Then all of a sudden today she comes walking in!!!!!! I asked her what she was doing and she said she was trying to get her job back. Which she did!! Maybe this is a sign for me.

Now I have actually been reading here for about 2 years and either I am stupid or something because I am kind of lost. I knew another woman who I tried to get with and it turned out BAD. It's at the point where she wants nothing to do with me. She DID have high interest level in me and I just destroyed that!

I know it's bad about dating in the work place. I careless what happens because this is as dead end of a job a job can be. What I want it somebody to give me a idea on what to do to get somewhere with her. I of course plan on talking to her more and I want to get to build some rapport before I ask her out. What should I do and what can I do to raise her interest level provided she has any. Thanks guys/girls
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Read the f***ing bible and stop askling naff f***ing questions.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
A DJ strives to make himself better. Listen - why are you in a dead end job? Staying in a dead end job is the same thing as not make a move on a woman. Both require you do go outside your comfort zone. You see my point?

You have been reading here for 2 years? You should be able to spit out the bible on demand by now - yet you don't seem to have any grasp of it.

If you can't decide what you want in life for yourself you are going to remain with your current Username until you do. Honestly you have no hope getting this woman in your current state of mind.

You first need to make your life happy, work on improving yourself and make decisions in terms of what you want in life and then woman will come - there is no "how do I make this women like me" book.
 

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
It sounds like she quit the first time because you wouldn't leave her alone, perhaps you should
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
It sounds like she quit the first time because you wouldn't leave her alone, perhaps you should
Ya, and then try it on us
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
You're not stupid, you are scared.

You actually know what to do, things have probably got to get worse before you'll decide to do something about it.

You really sound like a right loser. I bet you feel like one too. Sh1ty job, women don't like you, and you know what, things will probably just get worse. They never get better.

Well I say that, but maybe there is something you can do.

You see in life everything tends to crap. Everything decays and diminishes if not acted upon. Cars break down if not serviced, houses get wood rot if you don't paint them now and again.

And people GET NOWHERE unles they take positive action. That's what's happening to you. You are dying and one day you will be dead, when you could have lived. How does that make you feel?

The best thing that can happen to you, is that you are so fed up, so unhappy, so thoroughly p1ssed off with life that you realise you only have two options. I surely hope you take the second one and that is to take the bull by the horns and decide to start taking positive action.

You don't need advice on any one particular woman scenerio, forget her, grab your balls, go out and say hello to 50 strangers tomorrow.

There, you've made a start, wasn't that bad was it.

Now start living.
 
Top