Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Threesomes And Your Girlfriend--need Advice

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have a DELICATE situation that I need help with. This might be more of a question for the true PIMPS out there, but I’m willing to listen to any good advice.
I’ve been with my girlfriend Mellisa for almost a year now. She is super cool and really cute. When my current roommate first met my girlfriend he got so frustrated that I was having sex with her that he would NOT let me even TALK about her around him. She’s that cute.
The more I’m around this girl, the more I start to like her and the more I think we are great together. We are actually planning on moving to another city together in about a month (but we’re not going to live in the same place).
Anyway, the PROBLEM and SITUATION I’m having is this:
Over the last TWO years I have really got my act together in regards to women. I used to be the BIGGEST AFC I knew. Since then, I have drastically turned my life around and have had three girlfriends in the past year and a half and have also dated numerous other beautiful girls, sometimes two or three at a time. Now that I’ve got my game together, and KNOW I can get hot girls to sleep with me or be my “girlfriend”, it’s been really hard to settle down with one girl, EVEN THOUGH I really like the girl I’m with. I see hot girls EVERYWHERE and I go crazy thinking of the fact I could have them, but want to be loyal to my girlfriend.
WELL,
A few days ago I was talking with my girlfriend about our sexual fantasies and what we would like to do. I found out she is more “open-minded” than I thought. (My girlfriend is a girl who looks “wholesome” and like a “good-girl” but she is actually super kinky and sexual and willing to try new things.). When we got to the part about MY fantasies, I brought up the fact that I would like to have a threesome—with another girl. I thought for sure she was going to say “NO”, but she didn’t. She said that she had actually fantasized about having threesomes before, but had never done it. BUT, she said that she wasn’t sure if she could have a threesome with ME. She thinks it might be hard for her to see me having sex with another girl in front of her and that she might start judging how good-looking the other girl is and get jealous. She didn’t say she wasn’t willing to try a threesome, but was a little apprehensive about the situation because she likes me A LOT and doesn’t want to hurt our relationship. I told her I would never want to jeopardize our relationship, but it’s still a fantasy I would like to fulfill.
HERE IS MY THINKING:
If I could have regular threesomes with my girlfriend, with various girls, I would never have to deal with the problem of wanting other hot girls and being frustrated with being in a “monogamous” serious relationship. This would be the PERFECT relationship, as far as I’m concerned. I realize this isn’t a typical relationship, but actually living out your fantasies isn’t typical.
MY QUESTION IS THIS:
How can I go about delicately creating this situation and convince my girlfriend that I still only want to “BE” with her, but would like to share our sexual experiences with other girls? Does ANYONE have experience with this type of situation? How can I make this situation work? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HERE IS MY THINKING:
If I could have regular threesomes with my girlfriend, with various girls, I would never have to deal with the problem of wanting other hot girls and being frustrated with being in a “monogamous” serious relationship. This would be the PERFECT relationship, as far as I’m concerned. I realize this isn’t a typical relationship, but actually living out your fantasies isn’t typical.
Yes that would be the PERFECT relationship. Every man's dream actually. You aren't asking for much are you? :)

If she's your girlfriend then a threesome with her will NOT work if you plan on the relationship lasting. Period.

People are jealous by nature and women especially. All it takes is for you to pay one more ounce of attention to the "other" woman and the problems begin.

Save your threesome fantasy for another time. You need three people who are not emotionally attached to each other. Trust me. I've been there.

Rent the movie "Chasing Amy" stars Ben Affleck, Jay and Silent Bob and also deals with this dilemma.

Believe me dude you will ALWAYS find other women attractive no matter how hot your girl is. It is in your nature to spread your seed. Maybe you should be single rather than try and cook up a scheme to get your girl involved in a threesome.

Or maybe you should take a step back and realize how lucky you are to have a beautiful, open minded, kinky woman to take advantage of and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah be careful

One friend hypothesized that if you have another girl in your mix, there might be a time when your girl may want another 3 way, that is when she gets doubleteamed by you and another guy.

I was amazed a few weeks back when my friends wife who was drunk at the time and kind of a prude when sober, admitted that she has fantasized alot about having two guys at one time.

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her the jealousy is a problem you are willing to help her through :) Nah you are a lucky guy, I cant even get a 2-some at the moment... Man 1-somes aint fun :(

The thought of having another guy on your girl must be nasty though.