"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Threesome

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Alright, well I think things look pretty good for ya pimp. The fact that your girlfriend is a complete sex freak and you guys have experimented with pretty much everything aside from a 3some is graet for your odds. The fact the other girl is not a complete stranger but still someone your gf doesn't know really well is also a plus.

Communication is the key for this and it sounds like you probably do have real good communication with your gf. Something that probably would be a big concern to her I am assuming is also if word about it got out, so assure her it'll stay on the down lo. Since she's your gf it's kinda obvious that more of your attention will have to be directed to her so she won't get pissed. Ask ahead of time if there is anything that is a no-go for the 3some like let's say she doesn't want you to eat out the other girl or something, you should know that ahead of time so you don't get her pissed off. You don't wanna get so close and then get her pissed off and have her leave. The advice I just gave might sound kinda weak and wussy but I mean it'll greatly raise the odds of her accepting if she knows that something she doesn't want to happen won't happen. You have to pretty much sell her the idea and make it sound as appealing as possible by making sure any concerns she has aren't warranted and that there is nothing to worry about and a good time will be had by all. Remember also when it happens everyone will have to know ahead of time it will happen then and be ok for it. I know some of the stuff I said kinda steers away from other stuff said on here because you should be confident and not need to ask all sorts of things to make sure but I mean you don't want to do guessing and have this all ruined for you.

I think it's great there is currently 3 guys on this board that we know of pursuing a threesome because I like giving advice from experience. Unfortunately I can't give any advice from experience in this situation but hopefully one of us will be the gineau pig and be able to give the others help from experience soon enough:)

Best of luck guys!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top