Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three second rule and three minute rule

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, time for my tip for the ... moment. Now, I notice some of you out there are having questions about approaching and closing. Let's start off with approaching and the three second rule.

Three seconds to approach: You see her accross the room/hall/bar/mall. Flowing hair, smile that could turn night to day, and a body that should have a warning on her curves. You look at her and she glances over towards you. Both of you are looking into each others eyes. You think to yourself "wow, I should go over and talk to her." But you wait. Then you think to yourself "but what if she has a boyfriend? What if she doesn't like me?" Now you have doubt. That my friends, is why the three second rule is good.

The three second rule has been around a while. Brought up a while back, it was the rule to follow for rising DJ's. It just states that you have a three second window to approach before you start having doubt. When you see that hot chick and your eyes lock, start moving before the three seconds. Once you have the wheels in motion, you won't back out. Things will flow. Now, if they start to flow, then keep the three minute rule in mind too.

Three minutes to get the number: Wow, you listened to the advice on the three second rule and now your actually talking to her! Good job! But don't meddle on with her for too long. Then you start to lose your sense of mystery. That is why there is the three minute rule. Without it, you could ruin something good.

You start talking to her and she starts asking questions. Before long, she knows your parents names, your job, how much you hate your boss, and what type of car you drive, but you don't know the thing you came for: her number. Once you start talking to her, ask some questions and use some kino. I won't go into detail here. You'll have to wait for "Crazykid's conversation and kino tips" soon. Once you're talking, let her feel comfortable around you. Then get her number. This shouldn't take more than three minutes.

It might take some time to get used to, so remeber: practice, practice, practice.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth: Yeah, so lets --

:: watch beeps::

Smooth: Sorry, gotta go!

HB: Ok Bye!

:) Good reminder post.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post!!

This is a good post more people need to read this!!!!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!?

Three minutes? There is no need for that. The length you talk doesn't matter, as long as at the moment you leave/close the conversation is in a HIGH point.

Also, you seem to not understand the concept of 'mystery.' What they know about you is GOOD. They should feel like they know alot about you. She should also know your intentions. The desired sense of mystery comes from her not knowing what you are going to do next. For women, the destination is nowhere NEAR as fun as how they get there.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony, from what I have learned from this site, you shouldn't reveal anything about yourself. Although I will agree that another way to add mystery is to have her guessing wrong at your next plan. If you do reveal information, how much should you let out?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RAH!

I'm sorry, but you have misunderstood the concept of mystery. Just about everyone on this site who posts about it does, its sad. TALK ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN THE SITUATION CALLS FOR IT. Actually, telling stories of my past experiences as a mood setter for conversations is someting I do quite often - and it works astoundingly well.

I mean, do you find it attractive when you don't know where some randome broad works? NO, because its information that you have no interaction with. But if you know where she does work, you feel a tad more connected to her, because it is a fact of her life you know. But, if you know that she is going to call you at 9 oclock tomorrow night, its going to take the fun out of getting that phone call, isn't it?

Funny how that works, eh?

I would reveal one step more information about yourself than she does. That way she will alwasy feel secure around you, and feel free to communicate with you. When you have revealed far less about yourself, she will wonder weather she should keep discussing her past/details of her life, because it is human nature to follow by example.

NOTE* I am not saying to talk more than her. Women have a tendency to talk alot but say a little. When you are letting her know about your life, keep it decise, funny, and up-beat. Keep her talking. Adios!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. That clears it up a lot now.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU Red, I was beginning to think i was the only one that realised this. I read a VERY good post a few days ago and it went somewhere along the lines of:

"Mystery is way overrated. Challenge is the real deal".

And it's so true. Make the girl feel connected to you, and then make yourself scarce. Works like a charm.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOORAH!

No problem crazy, thats why I came back to the forums, to clear some stuff up ;)!