Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three reasons why you should NEVER (almost never) apologize

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually this is a very bad idea. NEVER admit fault to a woman! NEVER! The reasons are as follows:

1) It shows your weakness in very real, tangible state.

2) It opens the door for her to play the "victim card" on you and treat you like crap in "revenge". Of course this is perfectly justified to her because of your mistake.

3) It is the first step to that old saying "the woman is always right". Soon it will go from admitting you're wrong when you're wrong, to admitting you're wrong ALL THE TIME! Regardless of whether or not anything is actually your fault. If you argue, she will go, "remember the time......."

You could do all the good you want to a women. However, most women will ignore all the good you have done and focus on the one thing they don't like. It's sad to say, but that's how most women are these days. They love playing the victim. The whole feminist movement was based on this principle!! They love using the victim status to manipulate and bend reality to suit their agenda. They love ignoring all their own faults and pointing out yours!

All because you apologized!

Don't do it!

P.S. There are some instances when you should apologize. If you run over her dog, smack her in the face with your arm while rolling around in bed, etc.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really fukc up, and have to, apologise once, and leave it at that, let her know if she chooses not to forgive you, thats upto her, but you have now apologised and that is all you can do! Although I agree, apologise NEVER if you can get away with it!

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, so true.

What I really HATE (which for some reason I am finding a lot) is when you are being accused of something (or made to feel guilty) by one girl, in front of a group of girls.

Because you are the big, nasty man.. and she is the delicate, fragile woman victim (aaaah)... IT IS AUTOMATICALLY YOUR FAULT YOU EVIL BASTARD. And if you so much as DARE to argue, theyre on you like a swarm of f***ing killer bees.

NEVER apologize, unless of course you have actually done something dreadfully bad.

Great advice.

;)

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stopped apologizing a long time ago... in fact, I've discovered that women will back down if you are in the right, and if you just stand your ground.
There are times when I have so many clients to see, that I have to cancel or reschedule with my current girlfriend.
I never say, "I'm sorry" and supplicate, I just do what I need to do.

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what's worse, you acting like its her fault all the time or you admitting it is your fault? I don't think women are logical enough to even be able to know who is at fault anyways, might as well go ahead an blame them then. Now if its a big thing you did wrong then maybe I can see owning up to it, but deffinatly not small stuff.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to keep a scapegoat around for those times it IS my fault.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl has really high IL, and the next day you ignore her for whatever reason. Guilt Trip!!

They feel all self conscious and try to rethink what they did wrong, gets em every time. you could say it makes them feel small compared to you.

Why allow them to do it to us all the time, when we too have the power?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologizing when you accidently bump into her is being polite. Nothing wrong with that.

Apologizing when you're deliberately being a fvcking prick is also good. If you burst out at her and call her a greedy b1tch because she wants fvck all the time, you'd better apologize.

However, apologizing when you feel you're not in the wrong is turning all the power over to her. Also, NEVER apologize if she asks or demands it even if you are in the wrong. If you're in the wrong, let a bit of time pass before you apologize and state CLEARLY what you're apologizing for.

NEVER apologize to her if she interpreted something you said, or how you said it to be hurtful, and you had no intention of being hurtful. That's her interpretation, and it's her fault she feels hurt. This is the same when you give her a "dirty look" and it was unintentional.

Use your apologies at apropriate times, either when being polite or when you know you're in the wrong. If you have no clue why you're apologizing, then why should you do it?

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if I say something bizarre, offensive, or slightly controversial my gf gets upset, but I never back down.

(ex: she's really into birds and birding. She'll point out a bright red cardinal to me and I'll say, "looks delicious." And she'll get flustered and ask me to take it back - I never do).

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. How fukcing funny is that "turn around AFC" thing in Giaglos sig!! hahahaahahaha!!!!!

Reaction score
I have a question at this point. If you do get into a disagreement (both myself and my girlfriend have very strong personalities and hate backing down), what is the right course of action? Keep a disagreement brewing and clam up? (she practically lives in my dorm room, so theres no real place to go) Change topic? etc?

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i wouldn't say NEVER apoligise. You may come over as a arrogent, self-rightious moron.

If you ARE wrong about something, then yeah, apoligise. Theres nothing wrong with that.
It's all about balance.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think there are some people who think I'm an assho|e (perhaps because I almost never apologize?).

I only say that I'm sorry if I really fvcked up, and I mean REALLY.

In fact, most of the time that I've actually apologized (this is rarer than a blue moon) I've regretted it.

I feel that I just handed over my balls on a silver platter, especially if it's a woman.

A good part of the time, I'll literally laugh and chuckle if someone gets angry with me.

To give you an idea of how rarely I apologize, there's one guy who I've known for three years, and he only saw me apologize a grand total of once.

This doesn't apply to things like needing someone to get out of my way (where I'll say "pardon me" sometimes). Though usually I'll either wait a few seconds for someone to notice my presence, or I'll just clear my throat).

Ben