Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three month ultimatum

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs, I've been going out with a girl, 29 years old, for the past 3 months. She's essentially laid out the 'where is the relationship going' thing on me. Basically, she wants things to be more serious; leading to marriage for sure. As for myself, I really don't know, and I told her that. Suffice it to say, much pain ensued, and I feel terrible. I don't know why; but I just don't want to change anything in my life and told her so. Any advice, any ideas? I haven't felt this bad in a while.

Thank you,

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait another three months. It takes a good six months with a person to realize both logically and emotionally whether it's worth putting more effort into a real LTR.

Your GF sounds like a used car salesman, "if you don't buy right now, someone else will pick her up quicker than a heartbeat." Well, if she is truthfully into you, she would be willing to wait a little while longer until you are ready. Understand that you can't keep her waiting forever though.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slow down........

Tell her to slow down.

Try these:

"I need to get to know you better."

"I am not ready to get married, yet."

cave dweller

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing her biological clock is ticking. She wants some commitment before her looks go for 5hit, and have some kids before menopause hits.

Do what's right for you. If you're not ready for all that, then tell her that. If she starts getting on your nerves about the subject, get out of the relationship.